Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
LTE4G

Jio Cinema & Jio TV on Desktop (Web Browser)

Here is some GOOD NEWS !!! :clap1:

Now you can watch Jio Cinema & Jio TV on your Desktop or Laptop using any browser. Jio has silently launched the web version of both the apps.

Go to following links :

Jio Cinema https://www.jiocinema.com/

Jio TV https://www.jiotv.com/

Details will be updated later.:ph34r:

Updates:

Login using your Jio ID to watch (I was able to login with email ID as well as Unique ID but Jio number & password combination didn't work).

Jio Cinema has an additional option of login using Jio number with OTP.

I was able to play HD stuff smoothly in Edge browser whereas it didn't play in my Firefox browser (may be because I have not installed Flash in my Firefox).

Latest Update : for the time being Jio has disabled & put Under Construction page - wait for it to get removed then try. Will Update.

Edited by LTE4G
  • Like 1

Jio Cinema has been available on desktop for long. Jio TV is the new addition.

It requires (i) login with Jio ID and also (ii) Jio network (through wifi or otherwise)

16 minutes ago, commonman said:

Jio Cinema has been available on desktop for long. Jio TV is the new addition.

It requires (i) login with Jio ID and also (ii) Jio network (through wifi or otherwise)

Yes ! but I included Jio Cinema as it has not been discussed earlier in the forum and may help others who are not yet aware.

In fact Jio Cinema Link for desktop is available on Jio's website under apps but JioTV is yet to be put there.

I have checked Jio TV on PC using Airtel broadband and it's working fine. I think the restriction of Jio network is removed now and that's good for already congested Jio network, imho.

Sent from my Lenovo P2 using Tapatalk