Orrisa : 9856012345

Punjab : 9803012345

Uttar Pradesh : 9808012345

West Bengal : 9851012345

Jammu & Kashmir : 9858012345

Put ur aircel number

Put last 5 digits of ur sim number

And Get YOUR PORT code.

(Note: If you dont know sim no. Then download Sim Info app from Play Store to get sim Number)

• Like 1

On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 1:52 PM, Kingroot said:

Aircel company still live? 

No

Guys,

Aircel has launched an online portal for generating UPC codes for its existing customers. Those who are still not able to generate UPC code through SMS because of network unavailability can get it done online. Just click on one of the following link(s):-

http://35.154.143.159/upc/getUPC.jsp

https://ekyc.aircel.com:444/ekyc/genUPC.html

After opening the webpage, enter your 10-digit Aircel number, last 5 digits of your SIM number (which is printed on your SIM), select your home circle (if required), and then click on Generate UPC.

Edited by ramu_coolhimesh
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ramu_coolhimesh said:

Guys,

Aircel has launched an online portal for generating UPC codes for its existing customers. Those who are still not able to generate UPC code through SMS because of network unavailability can get it done online. Just click on the following link:-

http://35.154.143.159/upc/getUPC.jsp

After opening the webpage, enter your 10-digit Aircel number, last 5 digits of your SIM number (which is printed on your SIM), select your home circle, and then click on Generate UPC.

Thank you very much . Successfully generated UPC.

I think there is some Android app in play store to show sim number as well (link HERE). Will be very useful for customers using very old sim card. Better try that app with only the aircel SIM (preferably on the slot 1) in the phone.

Edited by KanagaDeepan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, vicky2089 said:

Thank you very much . Successfully generated UPC.

You're welcome my dear friend. Now, you can see in my earlier comment that I've added another link to generate UPC code from Aircel website. This is just a small gesture from my side to help millions of those Aircel customers like you who are unable to port their numbers due to various issues like no network, customer care numbers not reachable, offices closed, etc.. Wish you good luck and do share this page with your friends and relatives.

43 minutes ago, ramu_coolhimesh said:

You're welcome my dear friend. Now, you can see in my earlier comment that I've added another link to generate UPC code from Aircel website. This is just a small gesture from my side to help millions of those Aircel customers like you who are unable to port their numbers due to various issues like no network, customer care numbers not reachable, offices closed, etc.. Wish you good luck and do share this page with your friends and relatives.

Actually I was trying with the ekyc.aircel link but was unable to get upc but today I was successfully generate it using the numeric url

Gave request to Port into Vodafone

The retailer took 100 bucks , 50 as mnp charge & 50 as FRC.

I know the retailer is looting but doing this just to retain the number.

I have also generated Porting code.

But not in hurry whether to continue sim, although its having balance of rs20, which is unusable.

On Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:32 PM, vicky2089 said:

Gave request to Port into Vodafone

The retailer took 100 bucks , 50 as mnp charge & 50 as FRC.

I know the retailer is looting but doing this just to retain the number.

Successfully ported to Vodafone from Aircel.

From today,

I am not receiving any roaming signal frm Airtel on my aircel sim. 

thus i lost Rs20 balance. and I am not making any effort to PORT that sim. 

On 3/26/2018 at 7:04 PM, vicky2089 said:

Successfully ported to Vodafone from Aircel.

Wow that's great.. Congrats!!! But are you able to receive incoming calls from all networks from Day 1 after porting? Because some of my friends in Bihar/Jharkhand and Delhi NCR circles are complaining that they are unable to receive incoming calls from a few networks after getting their numbers ported out of Aircel. For example, a friend of mine who shifted to Gurgaon two weeks ago got his Aircel (Bihar/Jharkhand) number successfully ported to Airtel (Delhi NCR) yesterday. But after porting, he is able to receive incoming calls from all networks except Jio. Whenever a Jio customer tries to call him, he/she always hears the following message- "All lines in this route are busy, please call after some time". What is the reason behind this? Is there any solution to this problem?

I think airtel has once again started playing games. Because when I try to call from jio to airtel numbers sometimes I do get msg, about network busy.