Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Beetle

Great Voip Deals for ISD calls !

thanks abhay for the detailed reply.

basically i am too a technically sound user, and hence ive gone through all the options as you mensioned.

amongst all, i found dialpad to be the cheapest and ive gone for a 15$ premium europian disounted account.

and it worked perfectly fine, voice clarity was crystal clear, on my current 256kbps cable internet line.

i know that uk cell calling is v.v.v. costly, but the situation is such that i dont have a uk landline to call on, only cell :clap:

i'll try anyuser as soon as my current dialpad account runs out. i'll be getting around 30% discount on anyuser's mrp amout, hence the call to uk cell will effectively cost me around 6.65. but still dialpad would be cheaper as of now.

i am a computers dealer. and we get upto 30% dealer discount on anyuserindia. i'd bought anyuser a year back, dont know wether i will get the same amount of discount today or not. but ill call up the distributor today and ask him about the same.

I am sorry but 60Kbps is totally insufficient for VoIP. I have a 64Kbps connection and the sound was terrible. Nobody could hear what I was saying and neither could I hear what others were saying... Minimum 128Kbps is required for VoIP

46075[/snapback]

Check the actual speed of your connection.........when the service says its 64kbps, it normally has the speed in the region of 40-50 kbps due to attenuation. Especially if you have taken the service from the local cablewalla guy.

If u take from local cablewallah then it might be even less.............. u cant gurantee the speed from there

I want to call US and Australia unlimited.

Suggest me the best and the cheapest net telephony.

Its kinda urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by munnamobile

Its kinda urgent.

Thanks in advance.

for US can have unlimted through a plan in iconnecthere.com.

if u want to have the chepest then u can go through yahoo messenger ver 7.5 .. (its 25% cheaper than skpe and uses the same technlogy as skyp for best voice quality)

rest of all are crap

- praveen

Its kinda urgent.

Thanks in advance.

try voipdiscount.com, best offers unlimited calls to 50countries including US and Australia, just deposit 10euro/ $12

this deposit can be used to make calls to other paid destinations. have been using for almost a year now and extremely satisfied.

Its kinda urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Try http://Internetcalls.com

its same like voipbuster.com, voipdiscount etc etc etc

Have you guys tried Google Talk? The voice quality beats anything else in the free domain.

Google Talk is ulitmate guys for PC 2 PC calling

Try Wengo.com for first 5 min call free

Any Great deals for Calling 2 Gulf.....

I know few.. but looking for more cheaper rates .....

for making unlimited calls to US, UK, Canada, Australia the best voip option is www.voipstunt.com

it give free unlimited calls to these countries for 10 euros for 4 months validity.

i m using it since last 6 months, voice quality is awesome.

jigar

VOIPBUSTER , VIOPSTUNT, VOIPCHEAP , INTERNETCALLS , VOIPDISCOUNT

All these sites are owned by one person/company.

How do they afford giving free calls to so many countries for one time fee of 10 euro... they open a new site very often. Then they remove free calling to some country in thier old site & add it to new site.

So u have to subscribe to new site for another 10 euros (if that country is important to you) Thier terms & conditions includes that they can add/remove free calling to any country they want.

This is the way they make enough money to survive till now. Anyway, it beneficial to lots of people like us. If you think u can make more calls than 10 euros in 45-50 days.... nothing beats these sites.

Voice clarity is awsome accross europe,USA & Asia.(depends on yr internet connection)

NOTE: This is a genuine company & no case of cheating has come across as yet. But i prefer paypal then to directly use credit card. Credit card infromation is very sensitive, it better to use it on one trusted paypal site & pay everyone from there... rather than disclosing details on every new site.

NOTE: This is a genuine company & no case of cheating has come across as yet. But i prefer paypal then to directly use credit card. Credit card infromation is very sensitive, it better to use it on one trusted paypal site & pay everyone from there... rather than disclosing details on every new site.

Even Paypal has got so many cases.. pending

SKYPE....it rocks....whether free or paid. Excellant voice quality, ease of use....you can easily configure bluetooth headset to use with skype on PC or laptop...

I have a bluetooth headset and a bluetooth dongle.

How can I setup skype to use my bluetooth headset ?

yes very much. whether its SKYPE or any other reasonbly good software... u can use bluetooth headset. Atleast i manged my JABRA to work.

SKYPE has good quality of calls but so do many softwares. Net2phone, dialpad , iconnecthere , voipstunt, gizmo project just to name a few.

"Even Paypal has got so many cases.. pending" - maybe but its not fraud company. atleast i havent expirienced anything in last 4 yrs that i hold an account with paypal.

@akg7091 -- it is pretty simple...Make sure that the dongle identifies your bluetooth headset..if it does, follow the step below (for winxp sp2) -

1. Go to control panel anbd locate 'Sounds and Audio Devices'

2. Click on that and move to 'Audio' tab

3. Select Blutooth AV/HS audio

4. Reboot your PC (normally not required) and you are done...

Now u can use ur bluetooth headset instead of the default speakers/mic. It works for all Audio Input/Output softwares, not just skype

Cheers!

hai guys & gals.

I wld like to knw abt the Intl calng Cards, AS VOIP is legalised now in India..

as u all might know, there are many... viz...Sify-tataindicom-Asianet-Relaince--And others which i might myself dnt know :unsure:

Areu guys using any of the se Calling Cards ,which helps one to make Calls to US UK & other countires [ both Mobile & LAndphone] at the Rate of just 1 to 2 Rupees per Minute !!

Would you guys be kind enough to tell the PRONS & CONS , when One select an International Calling Card.? What to look for in terms of our Value for money & also the AfterSales sErvice of these Comapanies..

Thanks u all...Waiitng for all ur replies...

have agreat Day...

regards ,

broadband?

<< Topic Merged >>

Edited by Arun

well in terms of quality you can try skype. call rates are very cheap almost 1.1 Rs per min to US Canada and Voice quality is quite gud

VOIP buster is also pretty kewl!

Cheers

Ashok

VOIP buster is also pretty kewl!

Cheers

Ashok

hi THanks Ashok & Manishag..Thankyu very much for your Replies :lol:

dear MAnish i herd that SKYPE charges its customers,is that true.? can we get the Call Cards at india.?

dear Ashok , Cld u get me a Link for VOIP Buster.? is there Call Cards Can we get in India ?

Thanks once agian..Take Care..