Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ssr

Is Threre Any Chance Of 7135 Cost Getting Reduced ?

I am waiting for this phone for a long long long time ;)

But it seems that they are not willing to reduece its price :(

Any one knows how may phone of this model relience has sold?

or is there any other PDA getting released(my be from LG :) ) ?

hmmm yeah, I know a person using this PDA and he had good opinion about it. Dunno why they aren't promoting this model these days. hope they come up with a new PDA model soon !

surely they gonna launch some PDAs of samsung and LG as soon as thier second phase plan for networks roll out finish. as right now they only concentrating on rural areas to attract more customers with these low-end handsets.

Hi hello ,

Guys who are intrested in Kyocera PDA handset, Keep in touch with me I can get u PDA handset in a really surprising price...

How much? I cannot declare now..

Edited by kalyan_prince

is there any way of buying it from there ?/?/??

Yes I can get u..........Call me on 9324711118

Its very limited.. Call me urgently If u need one.......

Yes I can get u..........Call me on 9324711118

Its very limited.. Call me urgently If u need one.......

Finally I got the handsets.......Great Handset ! :grin:

PERSONALISED FEATURES:

65,000 Color Display

Additional ringers*

Games

On-screen icons

Polyphonic (MIDI) ringers

PRODUCTIVITY FEATURES

16 MB of onboard RAM

Alarm clock

Calculator

CDMA2000 1X technology; download data at speeds up to 153 Kbps*

CPU processor -- Motorola Dragonballâ„¢ VZ33MHz

Contact directory

Folding portable keyboard (optional accessory available at the Kyocera Accessory Store)

Headset jack

Installed car kit

Media player that shows images (.jpg, .bmp, .tif, .png formats) and video (.mov, .avi, .aud, .wmf formats)

Memo pad

SD/MMC expansion card slot; add memory, software, games and accessories.

SD (Secure Digital) and MMC (Multi Media Card) are two of the largest industry standards with over 90 different products across the globe supporting the technology. Secure stamp-sized flash memory cards, weighing approximately two-grams. A variety of digital products (such as digital music players, cellular phones, cameras, digital camcorders, smartphones, car navigation systems) utilize SD/MMC cards for additional memory. SD cards are available from 32 MB to 512 MB at the Kyocera Accessory Store.

MP3 player with CD-quality stereo sound

Palm OS® -- 4.1 software

Scheduler

To-do list

USB and serial connection for phone and PDA interfaces -- USB connection synching speed is 12 Mbps and a throughput of up to 260 Kbps

COMMUNICATION FEATURES

2-way text messaging*

Connect to a PC

Data capable*

Data security -- wireless transmission over CDMA networks are inherently secure because both voice and data are encrypted using 264 Walsch codes, which are several orders of magnitude more secure than 128 bit SSL.

Email* -- includes synchronization conduit for Microsoft® Outlook® as well as wireless e-mail applications that let you send and receive e-mail with attachments from your smartphone

GPS locator*

HTML and other browsers -- truly wireless Web surfing, color images and more*

Infrared (IR) port -- easily beam applications and data to PDAs and other devices

Multiple language options

Secondary external caller ID

Speakerphone

Vibrate alert

Voice memo

Voice-activated dialing

Web access* -- with 3G technology, download information from the Internet up to 10 times faster than most phones

Wireless fax and modem*

HAVE A LOOK HERE ,

http://www.kyocera-wireless.com/7135-smartphone/features.htm

FOR MORE DETAILS

Edited by kalyan_prince

Hi Friends,

Boy have i been changing phones .. bought a Telson first, then changed it for a Nokia 6255 ( had it for 2 days ) and then bought the Kyocera PDA, lol havent played around with it much but its no where compared to a O2 or Imate.

That does not mean its bad, definately worth the price.

It has the most Amazing MP3 player, guys trust me it puts my ipod to shame.

Will keep all of you updated .... plan to write a small review soon.

Will keep all of you updated .... plan to write a small review soon.

Eagerly waiting for reviews....

I think reliance will not reduece the price nor they will rollout another PDA untill the stock gets over :)

I am getting the handset at Rs.13500. But it is without warranty/bill? The main board of 7135 costs about Rs13,000! So, all the users who have bought this handset under this scheme, can you tell me how is the handset/the manufacturing date/how much do you think the risk is, and is it worth it?

Edited by ani_meher

For me its like once in a lifetime offer ****ing the whole PDA with Rim service + R-connect HTML browsing on handset itself and the MP3 far better thn Ipod. god am doing all the possible stuffs what All the nokia hi-end model user were doing, it plays more thn 8 format of video, supports 1GB card easily, hell lot of possiblity with third party softwares easily availble for free on net. r-connect spped is cool, didn't noticed dormancy problem of disconnecting.

Well i give 10 out of 10 to this Gadget.

want one more handset desprtly for my GF.

yaa It's available in our circle i.e. Hyderabad for just 10,000 only

sealed brand new.but only for reliance employes...

Hyd ladka

Hey can u arrange me 5 handsets? ill pay 11k + courier charges.

Will retail it. As stock is not there here in Mumbai Dakc.

Please contact me soon on 09324098544 or 09833533041, Or just send me SMS ill call u.

Edited by munnamobile

Hi

I hear that this Kyocera PDA available for Rs. 8000 to Reliance employees. I need it desperately in Delhi. If anyone can sell it in Delhi, I am ready to pay Rs. 8500+ per set. My requirement is 4 sets, but I don't wanna risk ordering from Bombay or Hyderabad. I will give hard cash for 4 handsets. I want brand new seales with bill and warranty. Contact immediately thru email:

dilli_da_puttar@yahoo.com

You can also call me on 09818096434

Please respond quickly, as requirement is immediate.

Pranab

Hello Friends,

It seems that its a war going on here for selling and buying PDA handsets... :clap:

Well im very happy ! cause i have already sold 15 + handsets :clap:

I too wanna buy brandnew box packed PDA for 10-11K. Is any one there?

Hi

I hear that this Kyocera PDA available for Rs. 8000 to Reliance employees. I need it desperately in Delhi. If anyone can sell it in Delhi, I am ready to pay Rs. 8500+ per set. My requirement is 4 sets, but I don't wanna risk ordering from Bombay or Hyderabad. I will give hard cash for 4 handsets. I want brand new seales with bill and warranty. Contact immediately thru email:

dilli_da_puttar@yahoo.com

You can also call me on 09818096434

Please respond quickly, as requirement is immediate.

Pranab

Hi Rohit how r u doing......

And by the way how many rimweb ID do u have dude... ??? :clap:

I too wanna buy brandnew box packed PDA for 10-11K. Is any one there?

Hi Kshah...

Let me know, If you are serious...

Pranab

Rohit

kandubaba

dilli_da_puttar

:clap::unsure::):clap:

Hello Tanveer

Let me clarify first that I am Pranab, Rohit's friend, and kandubaba is my id. I gave Rohit's GSM no for reference.

Second, I know that Mohsin is taking a good profit per set, which I feel is slightly more. So I am looking for someone who's offering me a better deal, that's it.. pure economics!

SO ANOTHER CALL... ANYBODY FROM DELHI READY TO OFFER 7135 BELOW 9000?

Regards

Pranab

Pranab

Rohit

kandubaba

dilli_da_puttar

:clap::unsure::):clap:

and you were logged in as roshum!

how u guyz find out he's logged in from such users? by the way even me interested if i can get it for 10k. (including bill n warranty) i know its a wishful thinking but im purchasing from my own savings and can't afford more than that.

p.s i just got 100 posts!!! lol

Edited by gids

Hi...

I signed it from Rohit's id rohsum to clarify that I signed in using his id!! It's no goof up!!

Rohit

how u guyz find out he's logged in from such users? by the way even me interested if i can get it for 10k. (including bill n warranty) i know its a wishful thinking but im purchasing from my own savings and can't afford more than that.

U can get it for 10k, but no one gets warranty. For warranty, you will have to pay plus Rs.25,000, ie original price.

Edited by ani_meher