Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ssr

Is Threre Any Chance Of 7135 Cost Getting Reduced ?

I brought it from IC£MAN

I brought it from IC£MAN, Then phone is really cool... Gr8 Phone and Great support by IC£MAN and Ashok and RIMWEB.

How many other can confirme that they brought from IC£MAN and deal was transparent? :confuse::help:

Pl do not get affended dear IC£MAN! :P

I am seriously interested, you may catch me on 9322226033, i stays at thane. ;)

I brought it from IC£MAN

I brought it from IC£MAN, Then phone is really cool... Gr8 Phone and Great support by IC£MAN and Ashok and RIMWEB.

How many other can confirme that they brought from IC£MAN and deal was transparent? :confuse::help:

Pl do not get affended dear IC£MAN! :P

I am seriously interested, you may catch me on 9322226033, i stays at thane. :clap:

Cheif there is no way you could offend me. Its your money, and there is nothing wrong in being cautious.

GoodLuck mate.

mohan i am also dealing with iceman . shortly i am getting sets .

n as iceman said there is nothing wrong in being cautious .

Hi hello ,

Guys who are intrested in Kyocera PDA handset, Keep in touch with me I can get u PDA handset in a really surprising price...

How much? I cannot declare now..

Hi i want to buy a 7135.can u help me

Hi Friends

I need one Kyocera 7135 very urgently. Munna seems to have run out of them(no wonder!).

PLEASE anyone else, if you can spare one for me, mail at rohsum@yahoo.com or call 09311146111.

Iceman, Hydladka anyone has some left??? Please tell me soon!

Hi Friends

I need one Kyocera 7135 very urgently. Munna seems to have run out of them(no wonder!).

PLEASE anyone else, if you can spare one for me, mail at rohsum@yahoo.com or call 09311146111.

Iceman, Hydladka anyone has some left??? Please tell me soon!

I got 8 handsets with me, and will not give in less thn 10K :(

anyone ????

I got 8 handsets with me, and will not give in less thn 10K :(

spoken like a true desi.

to all else, i have a 7135 which i bought in this 'good-riddance' deal from DAKC. The 7135 is selling in the US for aboutr USD 99. I too would sell mine at that price on this site...only I dont want to go through the hassle of locaing buyers and extorting money.

why i want to sell it?

its an old outdated hadset with poor audio and HUUUUUUGE bulky mass. Battery performance is very very sad. It will start dying on you by the time its 5.30pm (if you leave it for overnight charging). It runs Palm OS (thats the ONLY good point), but unfortunatley OS 4. The best Palm apps are for OS5. THere is very poor phone to address book connection.

The Treo 650 is a killer but unfortunately its not available. After using this phone I think its worth less than 4k. Since its a PDA phone you will mostly keep it in the ON mode working on the large screen, depleting battery faaaaasssst.

Even now RIM doesnt have a single phone thats worth buying from a COST+LOOKS+FEATURES angle. And i dont think they are in a hurry to get one either.

possible cool CDMA alternatives are : LG VX9800, Treo 650, Treo 700w, Razr V3c etc etc.

I Will get rid of the 7135. Maybe gift it to a cousin or something. Its practically useless. Its been lying with RIM for over three years I guess, no wonder the battery is f**d

to all else, i have a 7135 which i bought in this 'good-riddance' deal from DAKC. The 7135 is selling in the US for aboutr USD 99. I too would sell mine at that price on this site...only I dont want to go through the hassle of locaing buyers and extorting money.

Thats good to know Kyocera 7135 is available in USA for 99USD... But my dear friend u forgot that we are in India and It was and it is stil available in market for 35000 Indian Rupees...

It was available only for REL Emp for 7999/-

Of course i do agree this handset have some negative points.. but its common with handsets.... some or the other problem has to be with handset..

U cant have a 100% perfect handset.....if u know some let me know..

possible cool CDMA alternatives are : LG VX9800, Treo 650, Treo 700w, Razr V3c etc etc.

Sorry dude.. none of them is available with Reliance...But Kyocera 7135 is..... :(

Sorry dude.. none of them is available with Reliance...But Kyocera 7135 is...

true, which explains the profile of customers that RIM has

Edited by peerbaba27

Sorry dude.. none of them is available with Reliance...But Kyocera 7135 is...

true, which explains the profile of customers that RIM has

there is no option......even if ur profile is upto the mark

i wanna sell mine 7135 ? any takers

i wanna sell mine 7135 ? any takers

Can u pls Pm me the price.......... :)

I wannt a new 7135 can any one pm me price in mumbai...

Few questions in mind ..

how is mp3 sound quality and how loud is it ... is it upto mark of nokia 6630 or 7710..

whats is it weight.. will it fight in back pocket of jeans..

I wannt a new 7135 can any one pm me price in mumbai...

You can stay in touch with me, Will let u know the price 2morrow

Few questions in mind ..

how is mp3 sound quality and how loud is it ... is it upto mark of nokia 6630 or 7710..

whats is it weight.. will it fight in back pocket of jeans..

MP3 sound via the headset is really good stereo effect, especially if you use Bebopper MP3 player for Palm. The sound via the speaker phone is OK, not very loud, but clear.

well i was gonna buy a cell for abt 8k when i struck upon this thread.. well can anyone tell me if the handset is anygood anymore.. i found this link while looking for more details

http://www.kyocera-wireless.com/news/20040123.htm

it speaks of a hazard with the models battery.. is it true?

has anyone got a a replacement yet?? pl chk the link thanks

Hi Mohsin what is t in that mail? :(

Nothing yaar.. he inquired that handset from me by email.. and wanted to know a bit of that handset..

I replied that and came to this forum and found his post.. so Said him here to check his email :grin:

well i was gonna buy a cell for abt 8k when i struck upon this thread.. well can anyone tell me if the handset is anygood anymore.. i found this link while looking for more details

http://www.kyocera-wireless.com/news/20040123.htm

it speaks of a hazard with the models battery.. is it true?

has anyone got a a replacement yet?? pl chk the link thanks

I've seen the battery hazard notification too, unfortunately it seems to be the old batteries itself that were shipped with these handsets by Reliance. Speaking of replacement warranty, Kyocera India may not entertain these handsets for free. I hope you are aware that the handset's phone board could go dead anytime as reported by many users.

I've seen the battery hazard notification too, unfortunately it seems to be the old batteries itself that were shipped with these handsets by Reliance. Speaking of replacement warranty, Kyocera India may not entertain these handsets for free. I hope you are aware that the handset's phone board could go dead anytime as reported by many users.

Ya, I am one of those unlucky users. I am yet to give the 7135 for repairs. Do check my "7135 Blues" thread before making any decision.

BTW, is there any smartphone around 10,000, not necessarily in RIM, and more trustworthy than 7135?

My handset have new batteries series

I am from pune, any one who can supply the 7135 handset to me, also do we have service center for the same. ?

does it have blue tooth.

why is reliance quoting it at rs. 35000.00 , where as market is selling it at Rs. 8000.00,

are these imported ones.

I am planning to selling my Kyocera 7135 (used for 3 weeks), I am moving to GSM. (Airtel) If anyone interested pls call me up on 9322787473. I am in mumbai

also do we have service center for the same. ?

Yes, but they may not entertain the 1 year warranty if you do not get it for the original price of Rs.35,000

does it have blue tooth.

No

why is reliance quoting it at rs. 35000.00 , where as market is selling it at Rs. 8000.00,

Because Rs.35,000 is the market price and Rs.8000 is only for RIC employees.

are these imported ones.

Yes, though I think the Rs.8000 ones are refurbished handsets.