Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Harshad

Latest Rim Handset For Rs.999

I just happened to be at my mobile dealer's shop today and he showed me a cell. It was packed in a white transparent plastic cover(!!!!! so much for packing) and was priced at Rs.999. He was willing to give it to me for Rs.950.. Anybody knows anything about this phone ? Its a LG xxxx speaker fone .....

maybe its a used one refurbished

Yes its used not even refurbished.

Where in which city u getting these handsets?

These are old LG 2030 and other handsets, which are sold in Phase II launch of services mostly in rural areas.

Any deleaer will give this. the same add has come in news paper. the samsung slim and one lg is availble for 1999 in that u get 1000 talktime to relaince phone for 3 months. so net cost 999.

guys, be careful, its tricky.

look at what rakesh5295 says, or in that matter, any advertisement says, 1000 talktime to reliance phones, i.e. rim to rim, not any other network or any landline.

dont get misguided or misunderstand.....

look at what rakesh5295 says, or in that matter, any advertisement says, 1000 talktime to reliance phones, i.e. rim to rim, not any other network or any landline.

33543[/snapback]

Is STD Rim to Rim also possible in that??

33543[/snapback]

Is STD Rim to Rim also possible in that??

33551[/snapback]

No only local calls RIM to RIM

Any deleaer will give this. the same add has come in news paper. the samsung slim and one lg is availble for 1999 in that u get 1000 talktime to relaince phone for 3 months. so net cost 999.

33516[/snapback]

no, but then you have to pay 1999 for the same. Here I pay only 999 ( rather 950) for the handset .. I can recharge with any voucher

33516[/snapback]

no, but then you have to pay 1999 for the same. Here I pay only 999 ( rather 950) for the handset .. I can recharge with any voucher

33615[/snapback]

So is the dealers giving mobiles + recharge voucher worth 1000

or are they providing mobiles with preloaded talktime worth Rs. 1000 for 3 months??

A plain phone with NO talktime for Rs.999...thats what he means,i think.

33674[/snapback]

Samsung set is costing Rs.1999 and LG RD 2330 in Rs. 2299 and with new prepaid connection you get automaticlly Rs. 1000 talktime for RIM to RIM. It will comes in 24-48 hours on the condition of server.

There is no coupons attached with them.

There ias one offer on Color LG Handsets in which you will get Rs. 900 gift hamper of Gillet and Avlon. But for that you have to buy Blank Handset.

LG RD5130 will cost you Rs. 4799

LG RD6130 will cost you Rs. 6799

LG RD6000 will cost you Rs. 9999

Where as you could find the same on low cost.

1999-1000 is not equal to Rs 999 handset in this case.

this is just marketing from reliance.

Example:

=======

If I tell u that u've bought LUX soap for rs 20 and the wrapper is worth Rs 20 does that mean u got the soap free????

ha ha ha

what cheap marketing from reliance. desperate.

This is old non-refurbished handsets u talking about.

I just happened to be at my mobile dealer's shop today and he showed me a cell. It was packed in a white transparent plastic cover(!!!!! so much for packing) and was priced at Rs.999. He was willing to give it to me for Rs.950.. Anybody knows anything about this phone ? Its a LG xxxx speaker fone .....

33477[/snapback]

Here u talking about thier new offer in which activation between 3rd to 30th june will get 999 TT on which we can call only RIM to RIM local not even on RIP. no matter which handset u activating ull get same, but shud be new blank handset.

33516[/snapback]

RIP is Rest in Peace or Reliance India Phone. Either ways you're dead.

RIP is Rest in Peace or Reliance India Phone. Either ways you're dead.

33713[/snapback]

Too Good :D

33674[/snapback]

ekdum correct ... plain phone with no frills attached ..