Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
jignesh_bhatt007

Problem with LG 2130

:clap: hi to all I m very impress every time when i log on this forum. I having a moonlight mobile LG RD 2130 since just 2 month having problme of mobile restart in detial sometime i open any sms or just cut the phone my mobile switch off automatically & then agian restart automatically without any key pressing in time of shutdown there was a message display on bottom of screen

/DefHeap.c

00120 0,0.0

so kindly please suggested me i already delete all messages also emptied out my phonebook and phone reset also done but till not sucess please give me to hint or any right way to move thank to all have a wonderful day

<POST MOVED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

defheap error requires a motherboard change. Visit the ASC and they'd help u.

hi thanks for first mail reply as today is saturday I deffinetly done as you tell me i also inform LG service center for my mobile handset problem. Friends i have many midi file and dat file of ringtones. how can i send through pc to my mobile as before LG RD 2130 i have LG RD 6230 in that with my mobile no @mms.ricmail.com my ringtone sucessful send in my mobile mms inbox and than its save in my ringtone or my manu. In this moonlight phone 2130 I also try same method but i wasn't success neither in mms nor sms. Any other idea to save my favourate ring tone in my mobile through internet or i have to purchase data cable for that.

thanks agian.

jignesh bhatt

It does give problems while saving ringtones in 2130 sometimes, try resetting/deleting the ringtones and try again later.

hi thanks for first mail reply as today is saturday I deffinetly done as you tell me i also inform LG service center for my mobile handset problem.  Friends i have many midi file and dat file of ringtones. how can i send through pc to my mobile as before LG RD 2130 i have LG RD 6230 in that with my mobile no @mms.ricmail.com my ringtone sucessful send in my mobile mms inbox and than its save in my ringtone or my manu. In this moonlight phone 2130 I also try same method but i wasn't success neither  in mms nor sms. Any other idea to save my favourate ring tone in my mobile through internet or i have to purchase data cable for that.

thanks agian.

jignesh bhatt

34331[/snapback]

Hello, Jignesh.

I am new to this forum and was going through the forum. I hope you would have received solution to your above mentioned problem. I am also looking for the same. Please let me know how to send ringtone to moonlight phone from PC if you have got the clue.

Thanks.

Anand.

Try the MMS method... there is a post pertaining to that!

cheers

Ashok

Try the MMS method... there is a post pertaining to that!

cheers

Ashok

42021[/snapback]

Thanks, Ashok, for your reply. For last 3 hours, I am going through various topics and posts on this forum and just before your reply, I could send MMS by email and received an SMS notification on mobile. But the R-World not ready error.

By the way, while going through stuffs, I read one of your posts saying "SMS Limit Barrier trick". But I did not find how exactly I can do it on my mobile. I tried to search for your earlier post on this, but did not get it. So, please explain me on "SMS Limit Barrier trick". Thanks.

Anand

check pm anand.ultimate

Anand, if you have received that error in R-World, then you have to try it later as it is a temporary problem on Reliance' end.

Anand, if you have received that error in R-World, then you have to try it later as it is a temporary problem on Reliance' end.

42049[/snapback]

:) Thanks, Arun, for keeping concern. I knew that and I tried it 3 times and then I got it. So, it was a successful 'ringtone by MMS'. Thanks to all of you for that.

But, I have one more curiosity. It was a midi file, which I had sent by MMS to receive ringtone in LG 2130. What about Ringtone by SMS?

As per the studies of RIM handsets, RD2130 supports .mid and .mld types of ringtones. *.mid is received via MMS. I think .mld can be received by SMS. But how exactly? I have also created *.mld ringtones using some utilities. But how to send them to mobile as SMS?

May be BitPim, but BitPim did not detect my phone.

Can any one help on this? :confuse:

Anand

i have a lg rd 2130 which i use primarily for sms. Recently i filled up the inbox and now whenever i try accessing the messaging sub-folders, my phone would restart. I can't even go to the option of "erase all messages" as again the phone would restart the moment i try accessing the folder.

Has anybody experienced this problem??? If somebody has a solution, plz let me know. I really don't want to take it to the service center because of the hassle involved. If anybody has any solution, plz do let me know as taking it to service center would be my last option.

Any help would be greatly appreciated........

U can try resetting d phone i think it can reset mesaages also not confirmed about phonebook.

U can try resetting d phone i think it can reset mesaages also not confirmed about phonebook.

47565[/snapback]

Thanx a ton!!!!

It worked like a charm!!! Everything but the phonebokk was reset!! Everything is accessible now!!!

Thanx one again, you saved me a lot of unwanted pain.....

i had the same problem but the preson at the service center said tht he will have to reinstall some software.

once he did tht there is no problem.

p.s. during tht time even i wanted to use rworld the movile would switch off.

:unsure: hi to all I m very impress every time when i log on this forum. I having a moonlight mobile LG RD 2130 since just 2 month having problme of mobile restart in detial sometime i open any sms or just cut the phone my mobile switch off automatically & then agian restart automatically without any key pressing in time of shutdown there was a message display on bottom of screen

/DefHeap.c

00120 0,0.0

so kindly please suggested me i already delete all messages also emptied out my phonebook and phone reset also done but till not sucess please give me to hint or any right way to move thank to all have a wonderful day

<POST MOVED!>

Hi friend,

I am having problem with my LG RD 2130 handset. My handset losses network if I detach it from the charger even when it is fully charged and not plugged in. I have tried to change the battery but the problem still persists. The service centre guys say its a mother board problem. Has anyone faced this problem before? Please let me know and I can give more information on the problem if you want.