Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sunil_jok

Suggestions/Recommendations/Complaints

lofi version is not inteneded for use with wap browsers, maybe mobiles with xhtml browsers would do perfect.

@Ashokjp, It may be right. But I can read all the contents of the LOFI version except Technical and Programming forums, which required Login in my RIM (I don’t know whether Jatayu Browser supports XHTML or not). BTW, I am satisfy with the Arun’s answer and know very well that every problem cannot be solved in one or two days i.e. it may require time. So I will wait for those days.

Now come to the new point, in start of this week we saw, decrement in our post. It is very great to see that our mods/admins are working great. I have one more idea, there are many chances, When we discuss something, we goes off topic and also sometimes more posts are ended only one line statements just as LOL or thank you etc.! I know it require or happen in Interactive talks. But when a thread is not running, means no posting are done in that thread from some time. Then these posts can be deleted or removed by the respective mods or admins. By the help of this, we can save the valuable space at RIMWEB’s server and can used it for more informative and interactive future discussions.

More comments are invited.

Thanks and Take Care!

Edited by Rajanpert

We are already doing this :P

Chirag leads the way in pruning the forums :grin:

yeah! pruning is something, mods gotta do, there is no getting out of that chore! And I guess credit is also due to Vishal bhai, who has been seen around chomping and munching the forum.

Cheers

Ashok

guyz i was wondering, why do we have forums exclusively for Rim. i mean can't we have a section for tata and garuda subscribers also

????

hey gids .... this is for Reliance users (that is why it is titled RimWeb ... and not TataWeb or GarudaWeb), there are a lot of forums around discussing a trillion things around..

Cheers

Ashok

It has been discussed some months before also.

The reason is that we don't hv sufficient users of TATA or Garuda to start a new section for them.

If we get more users in future, then we'll think about it.

For now, leave it as it is and post in General Chat section if u hv ne info regarding them!!!

For the Admin/Mods:

There is not an option to choose Sierra Wireless Card in the list of handsets/services. I think we should have this one too....

Cheers!

I've informed Ashokjp about it. He will be adding it along with other latest handsets.

It has been discussed some months before also.

The reason is that we don't hv sufficient users of TATA or Garuda to start a new section for them.

Or Because Tata & Garuda users are not intelligent as Rim users. :P:help::quest:

Or Because Tata & Garuda users are not Faltu Time like Rim person, who have enough time to discuss Bekar Ki Batein. :(:clap::wub::grin:

Well Keep Writing.

PS: If I hurted anyone then Very Sorry.

There is no option for setting Nokia 6235 as your handset within personal info. Please put an option for that. Also a person may have multiple RIM phones, there can be a option for this within personal info.

There is  no option for setting Nokia 6235 as your handset within personal info. Please put an option for that. Also a person may have multiple RIM phones, there can be a option for this within personal info.

47395[/snapback]

Ur request has been added ...... now u can choose Nokia 6235 also!

Cheers

Ashok

Sometimes when I access Forum I'm getting the following message repeatedly and after an hour or so when I try again I'm able to access. For information I'm behind a corporate firewall. I've noticed this happening twice a week or so.

"

Service Unavailable

The proxy is currently unable to handle the request due to a (possibly) temporary error. Extended error information is:

Failed to forward the request to the web server at www.rimweb.in:80. This may be due to a firewall configuration error or a DNS failure.

If this situation persists, please contact your firewall administrator.

"

Hi Mods,

I want to invite a friend via mail to join RIMWEB but did not find a option "Invite a Friend" option. Are this option is not available, i searched it but not found.

Thanks and Take Care!

It is there on the centre of the home page... Complete with you email already feeded & a small covering note. You just need to type your friend's name & his/ her/ its ;) [No offence intended; just trying to be politically correct] email id...

Sometimes when I access Forum I'm getting the following message repeatedly and after an hour or so when I try again I'm able to access. For information I'm behind a corporate firewall. I've noticed this happening twice a week or so."

Service Unavailable

The proxy is currently unable to handle the request due to a (possibly) temporary error. Extended error information is:

Failed to forward the request to the web server at www.rimweb.in:80. This may be due to a firewall configuration error or a DNS failure.

If this situation persists, please contact your firewall administrator."

48004[/snapback]

well mate ... this error happens when there are a lot of requests passing thro the proxy in your office... or when the firewall finds some content to be blocked!

since there is nothing that can be done about this ... since this is a block from ur office... u can try to browse using a anonym-proxy server

Cheers

Ashok

I want to invite a friend via mail to join RIMWEB but did not find a option "Invite a Friend"  option. Are this option is not available, i searched it but not found.

I searched it but not find please help me. Please provide link if possible.

Thanks and Take Care!

Its just above the Board Statistics section in Forum Index page, named Tell a Friend about RIMweb.in!...

Yah!

I hv already checked it!

Its Skin problem. The RIMweb skin is not showing it.

But the Default IPB skin is showing it.

Hope Indra or AshokJP will correct it soon.....

Till then u can use IPB skin to use that feature...

Thanks, IBP default has this feature and Other two skins don't have this feature. BTW Thanks for Support!

Thanks and Take Care!

I've tried and added a couple of more handsets in the Profile List for selection. Do check them up and update me, if any more are missing!

hi...

I am not able to post any new topics or to post reply even for a past few days. I can only post thru fast reply. Can anyone please help me with this?

May I know which skin you are using and what happens when you click the ADDREPLY button or NEWTOPIC button ? Are all other buttons working for you ?

I get the message 'Document contains no data'....Other than making posts I am able to use the forum freely. I am using the default RIMweb skin.

Thanks.