Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sunil_jok

Suggestions/Recommendations/Complaints

Can you post a screenshot where it shows the error message ? and which browser ?

I cant post a screenshot....you know that's the problem. Anyway, I have been using IE6.0 and FireFox 1,0 and facing the same problem. May be I have some problem with my system, but then I am able to login to my bank accounts and other user ids...here again I am sending some information, whcih actualy goes thru...So in all, I am not sure what's wrong with my system....

I too faced the same problem today while adding a reply. I had to go back in my browser and copy paste the long reply I had written into the fast reply option.

Hope you rectify this at the earliest.

Thanks

I am getting two error at regular intervals after new ipb version upgrade while replying Browser opera 8.5

1)

Not Found

The requested URL /forums/index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.rimweb.in Port 80

2)

IPB WARNING [2] mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) (Line: 132 of /ips_kernel/class_db_mysql.php)

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here.

Error Returned

SQL error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)

SQL error code:

Date: Monday 19th of December 2005 01:27:32 PM

Also Web page label shows IPS driver error

After some time it dosent show these errors & i can reply

Edited by amitbt22

This issue has been fixed by 12 AM today, as we had some problem with mySQL in the server.

In one other forum, there was a setting in profile, which allowed to switch off the sigs and avatars completely. so the rendering of the page was much faster. Can you provide such option? It will be of much help to dial up/slow connection ppl.

hey buddy could u give me the tech details of the server

like os,bandwidth /month ,costs for operating it, visits etc etc etc just for personal info nothing else

In one other forum, there was a setting in profile, which allowed to switch off the sigs and avatars completely. so the rendering of the page was much faster. Can you provide such option? It will be of much help to dial up/slow connection ppl.

Go to "My Controls" --> "Board Settings" and you can do that here too.

My Controls is on the top of the page, and Board Settings is in the left hand sub menu on the My controls page towards the lower side.

You can even click this link http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=04

Edited by Puneet

Go to "My Controls" --> "Board Settings" and you can do that here too.

My Controls is on the top of the page, and Board Settings is in the left hand sub menu on the My controls page towards the lower side.

You can even click this link http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=04

Oh yes. Thanks for pointing that out!

hey buddy could u give me the tech details of the server

like os,bandwidth /month ,costs for operating it, visits etc etc etc just for personal info nothing else

Good idea, I'll post a detailed log statistics of the forum/website (not the server) in a new topic soon !

Arun...

Don't you think the Kyocera now deserves a dedicated forum like LG, Samsung etc. After it has now five handsets and few more coming soon....whereas Samsung and Motorola have hardly any handset available at present... Not against any them, but favouring Kyocera here...

yup, the Kyo forum has been rocking especially after the 7135 sellout and the new handsets, hope they would come up with more. Infact it had a seperate forum though it was a sub forum. I've now just rearranged the forum layout so that Kyocera forum would be shown up front ;)

Thats a real positive move !! and a nice point basant!!

Cheers

Ashok

Thanks Guys! Kyocera deserved that...

Cheers!