Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
a_bhatia83

Cannot Install Lg Lsp 350r For Rconnect

I have purchased a new wireless landline moel - LG LSP 350R. The operating system that I have installed on my PC is Windows 98 SE. The PC cannot detect the phone. I have followed the step by stepp instructions, after downloading the drivres from the Reliance website. I have purchased a USB data cable for the device. After installing the drivres, after the PC reboots, the hardware wizard fails to launch and the PC fails to detect the landlin instrument. Please help.

Anurag

Dear Bhatia,

Please note all the reliance phones work best in windows 2000 and above and the best OS is XP Home/professional. If u have possibility to upgrade your OS please install XP on your computer. Neverthless you can also try to install the drivers of LG 7130 model and try this out and this will probably rectify your problem. Also the data cable for 7130 is best compatible with LG LSP 350R. We have tried this and had succeeded. Better try your luck.

Regards, ;)

Hi there,

u need to upgrade os as winrb se has conectivity issues if u are using usb connection cable,

have u tried the serial cable - does that work with win98se

hi anurag

the first thing u should do is buy usb 2.0 pci card it costs btw 250-300 than u can install it very easyly.

or the best the is to u buy tata indicomm walky cable at tata indicom store for just 250 they wil aslo give driver software to install it but its named as tata indicomm. or u can download divers from relianceinfo.com - NOTE THAT IT IS SERIAL CABLE i have tested the cable - so no doubts abt dectecting and connecting .(i recommend this as it is trouble free n simple)

ok need further info sms me at 9390115023 - i wont recive calls as im out of station n i have free sms card .

bye

- praveen

Hi

I have been using my LG 2030 with original USB Data Cable for two years on my laptop is OS Win 98SE. No problems.

I tried to install RConnect for my new LSP-350R FWP with USB Data Cable (SBL-A101B for LG 7020) supplied by the LG dealer.

Used the latest RConnect software for LSP-350R (USB version) from Reliance's download page.

However, the RConnect for the FWP refused to be installed with Windows being unable to find the suitable driver in any of the folders of the downloaded software.

Can anyone help? Don't suggest shifting to XP etc. as that is a no option.

Also, can anyone tell me if I can have three different Reliance connections: LG 2030 (when I am on the move), LSP-350R (for my home) and a FWT (for my office)?

Frustrated

hi i am also having a problem which i think is same as others..

i got one 350r and a Laptop to install the 350r with the laptop for accessing the internet through Rconnect ,

i tried to install the USB cable ( the driver of the usb cable is from akido i think so..) the cable is installed as i can see the USB cable on the control panal -> ports -> USB COMPORT = 7 ,

now when i try to install the software it stops when the laptop searches for the phone modem ,

what could be the problem and the solution ?

i have also set the specified com port speed to 115000 and also tried to set the data setting of the phone to USB and also to 115000 ,

please help

thanks

Hi

I have been using my LG 2030 with original USB Data Cable for two years on my laptop is OS Win 98SE. No problems.

I tried to install RConnect for my new LSP-350R FWP with USB Data Cable (SBL-A101B for LG 7020) supplied by the LG dealer.

Used the latest RConnect software for LSP-350R (USB version) from Reliance's download page.

However, the RConnect for the FWP refused to be installed with Windows being unable to find the suitable driver in any of the folders of the downloaded software.

Can anyone help? Don't suggest shifting to XP etc. as that is a no option.

Also, can anyone tell me if I can have three different Reliance connections: LG 2030 (when I am on the move), LSP-350R (for my home) and a FWT (for my office)?

Frustrated

37713[/snapback]

Dear Friend,

If you have already tried original data cable for lsp-350 and still not able to R-connect then there is only option which is surely possible that... you go to ww/wwe from where you got this connection and tell them that you are facing this problem, either you fix it or terminate... and keep insisting on replacement of ur instrument, tell them to let you talk with their ZE or customer care head in town office.. and believe me they will replace your instrument with another lsp-350.

you can go for lsp-340 too which is most convenient for r-connect, you can also go for lsi-110 (all these options are possible :angry:

rgds,

Harsh

Hi Friends,

I am using LG LSP 350R...the moment i plug the phone to the computer the computer shutsdown and it is in loop shutting and restarting .....and the moment i disconnect the phone from the computer, the PC works perfectly.I am using a USB cable.If you have any suggestion let me know on it.

Regards,

Shilpa Jain

Edited by Shilpa

Must be some hardware conflict!

Try to use the same cable in other computer

or

get nother cable!

Hi Friends,

I am using LG LSP 350R...the moment i plug the phone to the computer the computer shutsdown and it is in loop shutting and restarting .....and the moment i disconnect the phone from the computer, the PC works perfectly.I am using a USB cable.If you have any suggestion let me know on it.

Regards,

Shilpa Jain

Which data cable are you using?

The one I use with LSP 350 is a straight USB cable(i.e. without any convertor box in between) and it always works fine.

But yes, sometimes when i shutdown my PC without removing data cable, my phone shuts down and restarts, once.

Dear friends,

I am also using LG LSP350R

I am also having same problem as anurag, i have XP installed.

The PC cannot detect the phone. I have followed the step by stepp instructions, after downloading the drivres from the Reliance website. I have purchased a USB data cable for the device. After installing the drivres, after the PC reboots, the hardware wizard fails to launch and the PC fails to detect the landlin instrument. Please help

Help me out

where exactly the problem lies.. in PC ........data cable or drivers