Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
liquidnitrogen

Nokia 6255 And Bluetooth

Hello Everyone,

Well I am afraid, but even after so much of discussion, we still do not have some clear cut steps to set - up the Internet using R-Connect thru these 3 modes :

1.) Blue Tooth Dongle

2.) DKU - 2 Data Cable

3.) Infrared

There has been a lot discussed and a lot of different types as well. BUT there needs to be the BEST WAY..I mean the IDEAL SCENARIO....( Where all of the 3 Are working easily one at a time. )

I say this, as once I read that the PC Suite is installed, then connecting it to the Internet wiht a Blue TTooth becoms a problem, as the modem settings are put to something default....If this is not done, then we need to uninstall the PC Suite and simply usee the Nokia's Modem Driver to make a direct dial - up to finally connect.

CANT ALL WORK TOGETHER ?

Pl. also let me know that do we first have to install the SOFTWARE that comes with the Blue Tooth Dongle ? I did this and my one works smooth : FILE SHARING ....and this software only has other options like Dial - Up connection, Objest Push, etc.,....

Or do we need to install the PC Suite and then simply use the Blue Tooth Dongle without installing that SOFTWARE that came with the Blooth Dongle itself ?

I ONLY NEED TO INSTALL MY PC SUITE as well as the use the BLUE TOOTH DONGLE....WHAT DO I NEED TO DO....

ALSO that I couldn't find the space to enter the init sting in the modem ? COUL'D you ppl. take out some of your time to revert in the best and the simplest manner where I can achieve the PC Suite and the Blue Tooth Connections an dinstallation WITHOUT ANY CONFLICTS ???

Thanx for your time...

1.) Blue Tooth Dongle

2.) DKU - 2 Data Cable

3.) Infrared

CANT ALL WORK TOGETHER ?

42798[/snapback]

NO!!! All three cannot work together!!!!

1.) Blue Tooth Dongle

2.) DKU - 2 Data Cable

3.) Infrared

CANT ALL WORK TOGETHER ?

42798[/snapback]

NO!!! All three cannot work together!!!!

42864[/snapback]

Well Mukul, I meant to ask that all Softwares, and Drivers installedfor each methode to connet : BT, InfraRed, and Data Cable......shall not conflict with each other./.

Obviously all shall work one by one. I wanted to know if we can install BT Dongle Software as well as use the Same thru PC Suite and carry all other operations...etc,,.,.,.

Similarly with the Datacable. ???

I am asking this, as I read this in this forum, that Pc Suite needs to be removed before using the DUN to connetc to the R-Connect, since connecting BT thri Suiote, will result in the Modem String to be set to the Default...resulting in frequent dissconnection, or disconnections due to the Phone Going in to the Dormant mode,...and then we need to once again also do the settings to prevent the phone going in to the dormant mode....

So, can we install all softwares, drivers for each method and use them individually, one by one, without any conflict ?

I am using BT and DKU2, there are no problems. not used IR as I dont have the port

I have not installed any drivers or the software that came along with the dongle.

I havent made any changes to any settings except for adding a command in the advanced setting in the modem settings.

Never faced any problem after the initial hitch. Now everything is working like a charm