Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
saurav123

Some Question/problems Of Lg Rd5130.

Dear friends,

Recently I bought a brand new sealed box LG RD5130 cdma phone for Rs.3800 from local dealer. Now I’m facing a problem. Problem is that whenever I talk with my friends/relatives it starts echoing and this irritates to my friends. I am able to listen their voice like crystal clear, but they feel echo of their own voices. And it is happening with all outgoing/incoming calls to/from all GSM, CDMA cell phones, and landline. They can listen my voice clearly but when they speak something, they feel echoing of their own voices. I’ve also reduced my earpiece volume from 7th level to 1st level, than also its not working.

But its working fine with headset. Now tell me how can I solve this problem?

1st I thought its common problem in all LG CDMA handset, but I checked my friend’s same handset and its working fine.

My handset version is:

S/W : RD513F11

PRL : 2

JAVA: CLDC-1.0

MIDP-1.0

Is it latest update? What will it cost for new update? My handset is under warranty. (Only 7days old)

Is there any new things/function in new update?

And also tell me what is the use of Data Baud USB; 19,200; 115, 200; 230, 400. How can I get high speed R-connect? It shows only 115 Kbps. I’ve USB data cable.

And LG linkstarter is not working with my handset.

Is your mobile enslaved in a cover, or is it laminated? If it is so, try removing the cover and talking. One of my friends had her phone (5130) laminated, and it gave the same problem till the time lamination wasn't removed.

And also tell me what is the use of Data Baud USB; 19,200; 115, 200; 230, 400. How can I get high speed R-connect? It shows only 115 Kbps. I’ve USB data cable.

And LG linkstarter is not working with my handset.

Saurav, first atleast confirm if the problem was solved wid wat Puneet suggested!!

If ur handset has a plastic cover or laminated, make small holes near the speaker,mike etc. Tht shud surely help.

I have also bought 5130 last month but I don't have any problem in it so far. My software version is RD513F08. I don't have any lamination on my computer.

First try to do the things what Puneet and Chirag has told.