Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunt3r

Nokia - How To Find Rsn From Esn/esn-hex

Hello Friends,

Can anyone tell me how do I find RSN of a Nokia handset if I dont know its MDN and only thing I know its ESN, ESN-Hex code which has printed on the back of handset.

Two ways - 1. It is printed on the box 2. Incase you dont have a box you can go to the webworld and find out by providing your details and on the spot they will furnish the information.

Just for your information the Heera Panna webworld guy in Mumbai who used to work in Nokia told me there is a specific calcultaion on the basis of your ESN number by which you can get your RSN. I suggest just got to google and search i am sure you will get a software to do the needful.

Thanks.

Regards,

Mitul

Two ways - 1. It is printed on the box 2. Incase you dont have a box you can go to the webworld and find out by providing your details and on the spot they will furnish the information.

Just for your information the Heera Panna webworld guy in Mumbai who used to work in Nokia told me there is a specific calcultaion on the basis of your ESN number by which you can get your RSN. I suggest just got to google and search i am sure you will get a software to do the needful.

Thanks.

Regards,

Mitul

Can anyone tell where to find that calculation for rsn from esn number for nokia 2112 cdma. Can I find this calculation function here on Rimweb.

Regards,

Saif.

Thanks.

Regards,

Mitul

Can anyone tell where to find that calculation for rsn from esn number for nokia 2112 cdma. Can I find this calculation function here on Rimweb.

Regards,

Saif.

ESN has nothing to do with RSN. ESN is handset manufacturers number and RSN in service providers identification number.