Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
chattymango

R Connect problem with electronic equipments

I had some wired problem with my Rconncet i m using LG-LSI-110. with my laptop. the problem is that when i switch OFF/ON my FAN of my room the Rconncet gets Disconncet. i don't know why its happenning. if some one switch OFF the fan in my room where i am using the Rconncet. it gets dis connect & again i have to re conncet it. and after sometime if i want to switch ON my room FAN. if my Rconncet conncetion is active. it will be disconnceted if i will switch ON the fan. is ths the problem with the wireless conncetion & a FAN in my room??? its really a wireddd.. thing..

I also hv faced such problem many times.

Its due to electric fluctuation.

U can connect the charger of the phone to ur UPS.

It'll surely protect the disconnection problem.

YA But my problem is only with Top ceiling Fan of my room. when i switch ON/OFF the fan ,my R-conncet get disconncet. i am not getting whts the conncetion between ceiling fan & reliance wireless network.???? :clap: mee

Hi friends,

I too own a Lg lsi 110 and too experiencing the disconnection problem when i switch on the fans, lights and any other equipment. I cannot understand why this is so. CAN ANY BODY HELP ME OUT. and the rest is all good with excellent connectivity. I have tried it by connecting the power supply of phone to UPS also but it didnot workout. ;)

YA But my problem is only with Top ceiling  Fan of my room. when i switch ON/OFF the fan ,my R-conncet get disconncet. i am not getting whts the conncetion between ceiling fan & reliance wireless network.???? :P mee

36052[/snapback]

same problem with me also. i don't know whts the hell wrong with reliance wireless conncetion. ???if u get some information then pls send me also..

There are two generally accepted tecniques for explaining, an (as yet) inexplicable phenomenon:

1. Build a hypothesis on the basis on rigorous (proven) physical laws and theories. The hypothesis generally suggests further experiments, whose results further strengthen or disprove the hypothesis.

2. Start with the empirical data, and develop a statistical model to associate the y to the assumed x's.

Let's start with the first method:

Switching off or switching on the fan, means a sudden change in the electric current flowing thru the wires of your room. Changing electric current created a magnetic field, whose range could extend to the target system (your laptop, mobile phone etc.).

Hypothesis: The magnetic field created due to the change in the current, interacts with the software of R-connect on your laptop or with the software on your mobile phone --> leading to unexpected and unenvisaged behaviour of either of these two systems. The effect of this unexpected behavious is seen in the abrupt disruption of r-connect.

Suggested further experimentation, as a consequence of this hypothesis -- try to use another electric device, especially which involves mechanical motion (eg. an electric mixer, juice maker, or maybe a washing machine if possible). If the same disruption of r-connect is noticed, the hypothesis is further strengthened. Else, build another hypothesis (eg. it has nothing to do with the fan .. the motion of switching off/on the fan leads to a very tiny vibration, which travels to your laptop, mobile).

Now let's consider the second, statistical approach:

Y = R-connect disconnects.

Possible x's:

1. Fan switching on / off

2. It has actually, nothing to do with on/off of fan, but the ambient air temperature. You switch off the fan, when it become too cold (a near about same temperature), and then switch it on, again at a particular temperature. So, the temperature is important, not the fan.

3. You leave the laptop/mobile alone, when you go to switch on / off the fan. If it gets lonely, it decided to switch off.

List all the x's. Collect a lot of data for y against each x's. Try deriving statistically significant conclusions by analysing the data. (do a regression on y and x's .. what is the correlation coefficient). Do a Runs test on the Y .. to make sure that the switching off of r-connect is not a random event (but if so, what is the probability distribution of the disconnections). Does it follow a poisson distribution ?

Once you are thru with these exercises ... probably you are bored enough to worry about why the hell, it disconnects.

But, be optimistic to start with. God helps those who work hard. God may have pity on all your hard work and solve your r-connect problem, magically. AMEN !

even problem with the electric mixer also which is kept in the kitchen. if the mixer starts in the kitchen my Rconncet gets disconnect. directly. this problem only with the reliance. TATA works fine no problem at also. even the BSNL. also. very gud service no dis concetions like reliance.

& this is something strange with reliance rconnect. :)

Dude, are u keeping the FWP/FWT connected to the charger at the time of switching the fan? coz if thatz the case, then it could be due to a slight fluctuation in the voltage (happens in a lot of places where a jhol-jhal arrangement of wiring is done)

Otherwise....

(I asked my dad who is a Marine Engineer about this, coz even I had faced a similar situation with my mobile when R-Connect loophole was there)

This is what he had mailed me .... and it had solved my problem, hope it helps....

The electrical interference caused due to the short-circuit / Spark in your fan's switch may cause high impedence radio waves and may disturb your connection of internet.

Open the switch board and try to rectify the Short Circuit. (I would advise asking a good electrician to do the work).

Cheers (and tell us whatever improvements u make)

Since u say that other connections work it could be the High Impedence Radio disturbance generated could be in the same freq. as the R-Connect operational freq.

Ashok

Edited by ashoksoft

Try your neighbour's electric mixer too ... we need to know the range and the strenght of the changing magnetic flux, before we can diagnose this.

It again same result .. try some one in a different locality (or city / country).... what exactly is the sensitivity of r-connect.

I hope the range is not too large (else ... you know .... it has dangerous implications for the world).

EDIT: what i meant above was that, if the range is across cities .... it could be used by terrorists to transmit coded messages (without anyone knowing)

Edited by bhutes

my electric wireing are fine no problem its a new contrusction. even i call the elec.. man also he cheked everything. its all ok man. if my charger is not even in the switch borad then also my rconncet disconnects if my put on/off light or any other other deivce like mixer eitc..

this is very common Phenomena with radio devices... i once used to face similar problem withh my cordless keyboard and mouse... whenever i used to turnoff or turn on the tubelight the comp used to hang.... i later replaced the tubelight and the problem vanished... so in case of faulty appliance thest problems do occur.... even the loose wires or wrong earthing created this so...get your wiring tested... your problem will be definately solved...

flats a empty??? but i checked at my friends house he also had a same problem.?? evne i take my LSI-110 @ his home & checked but same problem

Read the continuation to the post ... the only thing I can think of is the Radio Freq. clash.... what else ? U say any electronic device switched on/off in the house causes a disconnect... so this is the only explaination I can think of ... esp on a rainy day like today...

he heh e e

cheers

Ashok

if its also heppening at your friends palce then... probably your phone is faulty,.... take it to service centre or get it exchanged...

even once ihad upgrade the software also of my fone my friend has lsp34e in that also he had a same problem.

but why in TATA ths problem is not there. even they have the same wireless setup like reliance.??

even once ihad upgrade the software also of my fone my friend has lsp34e in that also he had a same problem.

but why in TATA ths problem is not there. even they have the same wireless setup like reliance.??

36907[/snapback]

Maybe because TATA has paid full license fee to the gourment (honestly).

Call customer care (of Reliance) and ask them to pay full license fee.

That's all I can suggest.

chattymango!

Don't start new topic for an already discussed problem...

U had already discussed this problem in another thread.

I hv moved all those posts into this thread!

So pls refrain from it next time...

i had similar problems -rconnect disconeecting when turning on/off lights.... mostly it was when i was connectiing thro usb (not com port)

This happens to me if I disconnect the power supply of the charger from the switch-board.

Dear arun hope you remeber my post in which system on XP got restarted after connecting to LSI. Now the problem discussed here seems to be connected with that one as Rconnect of that set also disconinue after one or two minutes.

My problem has been solved. System had virus infection. Secondly, We need Window XP shutdown patch.

i am using USB only with my LSI-110 i am connecting to my Laptop. all the updates are done regualr on my laptop. its a dual based processer laptop. & i do the all updates from microsoft update site & even from HP updates also.

so ther is no problem with XP pro. the problem with the reliance Rconnect & with electric

Hi,

I am also facing this type of problem. I want want to know is this with a specific type of model of LG hanset or the any handset, When we are taking about electical interferance then at the same moment a voice call from mobile hand is not disconnected, while both are working at same principle.Any one guide that if they have solved their issue.

Pls reply

thanks

dks89

Same disconnection problem with my lsp340e handset. But I noticed that whenever any human being pass nearby the handset, it get disconnected. Otherwise, it runs smoothly. I am noticing this from the last 2 years.