Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
neo_anderson

Getting Error 692

hi,

i recently got rconnect kit for my lg rd2030, and installed it )(with much headache) now when i try to dial with dialer, i get error 692 : handset is fine, cable is fine (USB), port is fine, cable (polific) is on com 3 and lg usb modem is also on com 3 in system properties, what seems to be the problem? pls help me!!

First i like your alias.

U may be fan of "The Matrix" like me.

Error 692 is for Hardware Failure,

For me this error occurs when i am in R-World still try to connect..so check that.

Or else R-Connect is not installed correctly...

See this topic also.. it can help

my lg usb modem gets detected on com 3 (usb port) fine, and the dialer and the drivers also get installed fine,i have also activated r-connect by dialling *412 , now when i try to connect to r-connect by dialing in, i get error 692!! there is just no response!! does this mean any hardware problem? the usb port is working fine, as i attached the usb webcam on it and it is working fine!!need assistance fast, please!!

check in help for error 692

Is the data baud setting set to 115, 200 in your handset ? Try the LG Sync software and BitPim to check if the handset is gettting detected or not.

Check out www.lgmobiles.com for LG Software and for BitPim, try http://bitpim.sf.net

Is the data baud setting set to 115, 200 in your handset ?

whts DATA BAUD? and y is the option of DATA/FAX in LG2030?

Data Baud rate is the rate at which data is transferred to and from the handset. About the FAX option, maybe they will come with a FAX facility in future ? :help: