Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Nokia 6265 CDMA Launched on Reliance Mobile now !

Dear Friends,

Got this datasheet for Nokia 6265, the phone looks impressive.

Regards

Nilesh

Hey..I have already posted this on Page 18.You can check it out there. :grin:

guys,

i think we are all wasting our time on this forum by talking endless on nokia 6265 which seems to be out of sight and if it remains so for a while it will be out of mind also. Theking should be read as Theliar as his dates are all fake.Rit now no one has a clue about the launch. Call teena if u can bcoz she might be knowing the real date :D [/u]

Dear Friends,

Regards

Nilesh

Hey..I have already posted this on Page 18.You can check it out there. :D

why only TheKing...Call everybody as liar..

Cause almost every member had given some expected Day......but none of them is right as far....

Even i had given dates couple of times..

We all share the info what we get ......

Edited by KingofKalyan

Well the Nokia 6265 handset will be launched surely but when thats the biggest question :( So we need to keep trying to find the expected dates and hopefully some date comes true. :D I think it should be launched by June end.Again it is just a guess so no confirmation. :D

Like others even I am tired of using handsets of LG and Samsung. Want to try out this so called 6265, but no idea when wil it be launched.......neways I have compared 6265 with N91 and N90. I know we cannot compare but still this will let you know what features are not available with CDMA and whats extra in this handset compared to GSM

To see the comparison chart click here

http://nokia.co.in/nokia/0,,85209,00.html?model=6265,N91,N90

Cheers,

Chirag

Edited by Chirag Thakkar

Like others even I am tired of using handsets of LG and Samsung. Want to try out this so called 6265, but no idea when wil it be launched.......neways I have compared 6265 with N91 and N90. I know we cannot compare but still this will let you know what features are not available with CDMA and whats extra in this handset compared to GSM

To see the comparison chart click here

http://nokia.co.in/nokia/0,,85209,00.html?model=6265,N91,N90

Cheers,

Chirag

First of all please reduce your font size.

6265 Eek Soch thi......... Eek sapna tha......

sub ke papa ka sapna... buchhe ka ho 6265 apna.

guys,

i think we are all wasting our time on this forum by talking endless on nokia 6265 which seems to be out of sight and if it remains so for a while it will be out of mind also. Theking should be read as Theliar as his dates are all fake.Rit now no one has a clue about the launch. Call teena if u can bcoz she might be knowing the real date :grin: [/u]

Dear Friends,

Regards

Nilesh

Hey..I have already posted this on Page 18.You can check it out there. :blink:

Liar :(:grin::grin:

Bhai mere...6265 was supposed to b launched by that time, however, i guess, there was some last minute issues and thus the launch had to be delayed....wait till June end, by with it is EXPECTED to be out (the foreseen launch date, if everything goes as planned by them)...

Till then..keep the faith instead of calling tina....lekin agar no. ho to muje bhi dena... :grin::confuse:

I Reapet,"NO HIGH END MODEL IS PLANNED WITHIN COMING COUPL OF MONTHS.

NOKIA 6265 BHUL JAO BHAILOGO FOR ATLEAST ANOTHER 100 DAYS!

IT IS NOT IN PIPELINE, ALL THESE 'DATES' ARE MEAR ROUMERS

SORRY BUT IS TRUE"(Posted on 24th May this year)

Think(Read discuss) about some other models.

Finally some one has posted real truth..

After taking Reliance h/s we should not think and guess anything, just wait and watch...what useless stuff is coming up by Mr. ADA. After business division Mr. ADA has become so poor that he can not think for such high end models, they will just keep introducing useless models at much higher price.

It would be nice if they allow any phone purchased from market,..... again I started seeing dream....

well there shd be something on reliance info that consumers can directly post their new thoughts and what they wanna to Reliance Mobile...but silly those mail go to customer care execs who are good for nothing..i know maore than THEM

no use wasting time sending such noble thoughts to CMO or elsewhere. You will always get a reply that " your valuable views have been forwarded to the relevant department and your valuable ideas and views will be implemented if in the best interests of company and customer"

And after that, everything will be as usual and no news at all from their side.

HEYYYYYYY,

RELIANCE CC SAY ABOUT NOKIA 6265.

Thank you for contacting Reliance Customer Care

This is in response to your mail regarding the Nokia 6265 handset. We would like to inform you that we do not offer Nokia 6265 handset, we will inform you through relevant media channels if in future we offer Nokia 6265 handsets but we offer some very good handsets with multiple facilities.

:D:lol::P:P

wel kOk can better tell that on day one of CCExecs they are taught this very line first of all....i just...wana.....kick them when i hear this

why people are waiting for this handset. comapare to Sony ericson and samsung gsm models nokia is nothing. i dont know when indians realise that.

well, u cant comapare apples with oranges. CDMA phones cant be compared to GSM. Think about GSM phones available when GSM was new to this country.

last quarter of 2006 is gonna witness some good phones in Reliance. and frankly u cant do much except wait for it.

Guys me strongly feels tht after looks and logo change done, reliance ADA gonna introduce all possible hi-end stuffs like these handsets and callertunes, Download of songs through R-world, EV-DO ETC

Might be he wanted to get all +ve balls in his pockets, instead of his big-B.

I had visited the Nokia gallery yesterday and they informed me that Nokia 6265 handset mostly will be launched in June only with expected price between Rs 15k-18k.I hope its true. :grin: I saw the Nokia 6270 and Nokia 6280 which are similar to the Nokia 6265 handset,and its really a cool handset.

Guys me strongly feels tht after looks and logo change done, reliance ADA gonna introduce all possible hi-end stuffs like these handsets and callertunes, Download of songs through R-world, EV-DO ETC

Might be he wanted to get all +ve balls in his pockets, instead of his big-B.

It doesnot matter that what you feel............ but it matters that what they think............ Rim is slow starter and follower not a leader.

I am just back from the Nokia gallery and they informed me that Nokia 6265 handset mostly will be launched by the third week of June, with expected price of around Rs 14k through Reliance... Hope this news is true... and worth the wait...