Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Nokia 6265 CDMA Launched on Reliance Mobile now !

@MoonDrops...

My friend changed the old number to his N6265 by Handset change card also 6265 can b operated on RUIM card....

as he said

GOOD NEWS ALL OF YOU ITS LOUNG

any body can confirm the de availability of de handset.. inquire at WW and CC no idea of exact date. same old story, will get 2-3 days...

any body can confirm the de availability of de handset.. inquire at WW and CC no idea of exact date. same old story, will get 2-3 days...

true...

this handset have huge demand

WW said ...first lot of 6265 already sold out now it'll take 2 days to reach second lot

Hi what is the price at which ppl are buying it? Is the price same at all the Reliance Web Worlds? Can we buy it from authorised Nokia dealers aswell? Thanks Abhishek Mukim

:) Finally!!!

Finally the handset is there in the hands of our buddies... Good to hear...4 :D

Hi Chaps!!!

Those who have posted the details about it...can you please post the price details also? I think everybody is waiting for that only next to handset... :P:P:clap:

Also, will it support .rm format songs? (Real Media format) ? It occupies almost juz 675 KB approx for a song in compared to 4MB of MP3?

In all other Nokia's GSM Models, this format is supported...

please frd send us full main menu options, r-world menu option

Hi can u tell whether black colour is also available in the handset? For How much did u friend buy it?

This phone is as of now available only in one colour which is displayed on the website.

Edited by Chirag Thakkar

As soon as some one else gets the phone b4 evrythn els plz let us knw the price and whr hav u bought it from..ne1 in mumbai whos already gt ds cel?????

finally the prayers were answered.. and i was sleeping ! :) ..

Yesterday i went to a RWW at Noida, only to hear the Executive giving me a Rate of 18500 /- .. I backed off.. thinking this handset is out of reach.. dreams.. now i think i can afford it if its in the 15k bracket. !.

Waiting for more pics.. and reviews. !

Any NCR Rimwebber in here who has hands on this set ?

post-9849-1153742384_thumb.jpgpost-9849-1153742399_thumb.jpg

image quality of video looks poor ...

but the still pics have x'llent clarity

here in Web World, it is out of stock

they said 20 pieces arrived and till 10.30 am ....all sold

now they hav started booking

it 'll be more attractive if the fone is black color

hope it is first time booking 4 a fone in reliance

and they my friend got the set from employ offer @14800/-Rs

From which Webworld did your friend buy the Nokia 6265 handset ? Can you ask your friend whether the handset supports R-surf application in R-world or not ? Also can you ask what is the Video clip duration in the Nokia 6265 handset with the 64Mb Mini sd card ? And how come he got the handset in white colour when it is by default in black on the Nokia and Reliance website ? You can see the difference in both the pictures attached above.Kindly answer to all the above mentioned questions !

Edited by schumi

Hi can u tell whether black colour is also available in the handset? For How much did u friend buy it?

This phone is as of now available only in one colour which is displayed on the website.

and that is not the color that this guy is showing in the pic.

that is why I am saying is it 6265 for sure?

hope he is not playing a prank!

@schumi ...

My friend is working in RIC circle office

R-surf application in R-world- yes

color difference is there between actual set and which displayed in website . when i asked my friend, he told there r 2 colors and he prefered golden + silver

video duration not yet tried ... will get you detail by 2moro as he is not available on fone today

has anyone else got a look at this handset?

Finally atleast the customer care is also aware of the Phone being launched. Till now only one reply was there "We will let you know through Relavant Media, As of now our systems dont reflect Nokia 6265".

I spoke to one cust care guy on *333, the price range is between 15500-16200, this due to difference in locations. I think they might charge different at various locations. He said the phone is available with WW, but I am sure it wont be as hardly any handsets have arrived. Also all the current users can avail of this handset by getting a RUIM card. He mentioned R-Connect and R world is also available, but was not sure of R-Surf.

Waiting for this phone.....like everybody is.....

hey the distributors n dealers will get this handset tom evening (Tuesday) and this handset will be available by wednesday.the price is expected to be 17k - 19k

Dont worry guys .....

Price of this handsets is below 16k

i am 95% sure

but .......due to huge initial demand ADA may Hike the prices

I hav purchased a lg handset from my friend working in RIC a couple of months ago

in RIC , employee can avail handset without deeler commission

even if the deeler commission is set to 1k then the prices will b around 15800/- as he got the N6265 for 14800/-

hey the distributors n dealers will get this handset tom evening (Tuesday) and this handset will be available by wednesday.the price is expected to be 17k - 19k

and that is not the color that this guy is showing in the pic.

that is why I am saying is it 6265 for sure?

hope he is not playing a prank!

Boss

I know the pain of waiting 4 this handset

ppl will not belive me thats y i hav taken the snaps and attached for ur refernce

Confirmed .... Net connect and R mobile world are available

From which Webworld did your friend buy the Nokia 6265 handset ? Can you ask your friend whether the handset supports R-surf application in R-world or not ? Also can you ask what is the Video clip duration in the Nokia 6265 handset with the 64Mb Mini sd card ? And how come he got the handset in white colour when it is by default in black on the Nokia and Reliance website ? You can see the difference in both the pictures attached above.Kindly answer to all the above mentioned questions !

Not avaliable at sion ww and sion nokia pirority.. they say another 4-5 days sir..

:-(

may be creating a delay to increase the demand

defnitly they'll increase the price also

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.....

I am soooooooooooooooooooo freakin HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Guys a very funny thing happened!!!

I went to the Vashi WW to buy the 6265. The guy before me had bought the last piece. He looked at me with a smug expression.

Then as the lady at the counter was handing over his phone after activating it, he dropped it!! The idiot actually dropped it. Heh heh.. :P his screen cracked and got some scratches on the base.. the guy was literally in tears!!

I felt sorry for him.. but the cell was looking nice. it is as shown on reliance site.

have made a booking. might have it in hand by 2-3 days.. :)