Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Nokia 6265 CDMA Launched on Reliance Mobile now !

(Off topic)

Chirag se yaad aaya,

Where is our supermod Chirag by the way, Bahut dinon se no post

Congrats Guys... Lets spread 6265 throught India..

I have just one request to all the lucky dudes.. who have got their Nokia 6265 can you please post a single message in the following format :

This will just help everyone tally the prices from various locations that people have bought.

Nokia 6265 Price:

1) City : [Enter City Name]

2) Source : [Nokia Dealer] or [WebWorld] or [WebWorldExp]

3) Location : [Locality of the Source]

4) Price : Rs. ....

Hallo Friends,

I think I am the first person has got this handset with less price ie.16,000/-.According to me the silver colour is too beter than black colour. Actually this is not whole silver coluor, black colour stripe is also there.

Really so nice; I never expect this handset in my hand but finally I have got.

panks,

pls let me knwo frm wher u got such a gud price.. pls help me to buy the same..... pls.. :clap::clap:

Just one query for guys who have bought the phone -

Is it possible to setup email accounts in this phone? This is a very common feature in GSM handsets, but is it available in this phone? I am doubtful, as the Nokia India website does not mention this but the Product note from Reliance says, it does support email.

Please confirm.....

I have just one request to all the lucky dudes.. who have got their Nokia 6265 can you please post a single message in the following format :

This will just help everyone tally the prices from various locations that people have bought.

Nokia 6265 Price:

1) City : [Mumbai]

2) Source : [Nokia Priority] Dadar (W)

3) Location : [Nakshatra Cine]

4) Price : Rs. ....16000/-

one of my friend from kerala told its available in cochin

for 18000/-

and employ offer @ 14800/-

Hallo Friends,

I think I am the first person has got this handset with less price ie.16,000/-.According to me the silver colour is too beter than black colour. Actually this is not whole silver coluor, black colour stripe is also there.

Really so nice; I never expect this handset in my hand but finally I have got.

panks,

pls let me knwo frm wher u got such a gud price.. pls help me to buy the same..... pls.. :clap::clap:

Actually I called so many Nokia Dealer n they told me so much very price but in Nokia Proirity Dadar I have got this good price but I think now stock is not available but if u want the handset for Rs 16500/- then contact Nokia Proirity Marine Lines

I m giving u both contact no so that u can contact easily:

Dadar:022-32639963

Marine Lines:022-32525945

022-22012699

one of my friend from kerala told its available in cochin

for 18000/-

and employ offer @ 14800/-

Employ offer ! I can rem Kyocera 7135 sold @ 8k to emp

why not this handset @ 8k :clap:

Panks...Mohsin....and whoever bought his handset..

Please confirm if email accounts can be set on this phone...

here are the first pics of nokia 6265 from my side taken from a nokia 6600 GSM phone

Image(487).jpg

Image(495).jpg

Image(489).jpg

Image(490).jpg

Image(491).jpg

Image(494).jpg

Nokia 6265 Price:

1) City : [Enter City Name]

2) Source : [Nokia Dealer] or [WebWorld] or [WebWorldExp]

3) Location : [Locality of the Source]

4) Price : Rs. ....

I bought as under :

1)Mumbai

2)Web world Express

3) Prathna samaj (Opera House)

4) 16.5 k

Hi does any one know the launch of the handset in delhi?? I have tried everywhere but havent found the handset.......... Pls give me any information u have. Thanks Abhishek

Dear All,

Congratulations on the availability of 6265. I have got one i this morning from reliance franchise whos my friend.and guys u know thiogh i got it at low price its available at 15900/-

city:Ujjain

Source: reliance franchise(webworld )

Rate:15900/-

contact me if you need it ASAP At 09301615855

hey i also got nokia 6265 but i m unable to do hcc cuz hcc is not working frm afternoon.well this handset has awesome camera n sound.video recording on 64mb card is abt 56 mins n i donno wheather its unlimited or 1hr.and i have downloaded themes they work n they r awesome.if u wanna ask nething abt this handset just ask.

Rohan -- I made a query a few posts above. I want to know if email accounts can be set on this handsets?

hey i also got nokia 6265 but i m unable to do hcc cuz hcc is not working frm afternoon.well this handset has awesome camera n sound.video recording on 64mb card is abt 56 mins n i donno wheather its unlimited or 1hr.and i have downloaded themes they work n they r awesome.if u wanna ask nething abt this handset just ask.

Hi Can you tell me the colour of your handset? Is it the same as the pictures posted earlier. Is it black or grey can u explain. Is it possible for u to post some pictures of your handset. For how much did u buy it for? Thanks Abhishek

i got it at rs 17.7k :ph34r::ph34r::D:P

Hi Can you tell me the colour of your handset? Is it the same as the pictures posted earlier. Is it black or grey can u explain. Is it possible for u to post some pictures of your handset. For how much did u buy it for? Thanks Abhishek

the colour of the handset is silver i got it from charkop wwe (kandivali west) for 17k.its the same colour which is posted.

Finally I also have it in my hand. I got it from Choice Corner in Lokhandwala market for 16500 and its silver color.

I am still to get my number activated as it is a new connection. Looks very good to me. Finally we can flash our Reliance phones now :-)

Can anyone tell me how do I make sure that all the music recd over bluetooth goes by default to my SD card???

Also the administrator of this site now needs to add Nokia 6265 in the list of handsets so that it appears in our profiles on the left.

Edited by Zappu

Finally I got it!!!!!!! Nice handset, looks very smart. People say its silver, but it looks very different rather than the pictures posted here. Its Greyish Silver....Its not pure silver.

The phone has amazing looks and the speed is also good. Havent done much RnD with the phone yet, will do it tonite. Yeah the main factor, got it for 16500/- Might be few hundred bucks more but dont mind paying that much.

so is it launched only in Mumbai circle?

No one in Delhi has it?

I got it from Express world Malad, He had Three Handsets, one i got one was for his friend, and one sombody wanted to take it to delhi.......

A detailed review awaited from someone please.....

so is it launched only in Mumbai circle?

No one in Delhi has it?

i dont think so any one in delhi has become the first lucky 1....

i am also waiting to grab it....