Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Arun

Rimweb Goes .in On Indian Independence Day !

in.gif

On the eve of India's 59th anniversary of Independence day, RIMweb launches www.RIMweb.in - India's own TLD !

Wish you all a Happy Independence Day ! india-independence.gif

Note: RIMweb.com will still be available and will be automatically forwarded to RIMweb.in The forum is hosted on a new server. If there are any problems/issues occured when you surf the forum, please report it in the Feedback forum.

Congrats Arun and Thank You. We couldn't have had a better gift on Independence day.

:P:grin::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

PS: Its time to change the logo too :)

Heartiest Congratulations to RIMWeb Team !!!

Bravo !!

Whoa!! Damn Cool :P All excited today!

congrates and happy independence day. Admins efforts are sincerely appreciated.

Congrats Arun and his Team.

It was really a pleasent surprise

keep it up

regards :P:grin::clap:

really well done guys today we all are here and discussing on one thing better known as THE TELECOM MARKET and with this step its showing the seriousness of the admin and love and affection of all the active members...

Bravo and well done....

"Saare Jahaan Se Accha Hindustaan Hamaaaraa....."

Classic... What more could be get today!!!

RIMWEB !!! NOW A .IN Domain!!!!! WHOA!!!

I am elated!

thnx Arun! :D

When I logged in and saw the logo RIMweb.in, I was surprised and It gave me a gr8 feeling on Independence day ;) ...

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY 2 ALL OF U GUYS...Flag2.gif

PS: The LOGO still doesnt match with the background. Pls do something with it... :)

untitled3nu.jpg

oh ... i just selected rimweb.com from history ... i guess, it redirected, and I never realized that i was in rimweb.in

but the new name sounds kewl.

btw.. i just wonder, what is the source of funding for rimweb.in (or earlier rimweb.com for that matter)?

I don't see any advertisement .... and can't think of any real revenue source. Who owns rimweb?

Great Going Arun!!!

Its really great idea to change the domain to a .in one..

Mean while how long will the .com domain remain!!

btw.. i just wonder, what is the source of funding for rimweb.in (or earlier rimweb.com for that matter)?

I don't see any advertisement .... and can't think of any real revenue source. Who owns rimweb?

38018[/snapback]

Mr.Anil Ambani owns RIMweb and he is funding it :P

j/k ^_^

This post should tell you more on how I manage to run the forum. And yes, I may bring back Google Adsense later on along with ads of our revamped Web Hosting services soon.

Meanhow long will the .com domain remain!! while

38024[/snapback]

As long as rimweb.in remains :)

the dot com domain shuld remain coz the traffic to the site generally comes from search engines like google..etc. where the older site is cached. !

It would take months for the new url to be available 4 search on google !

@Arun - thnx for the reply for the domain package query.!.. I'll go for it soon :) !.. I crossed my monthly budge this time. Probably next month ! :P

Edited by swaroop

the dot com domain shuld remain coz the traffic to the site generally comes from search engines like google..etc. where the older site is cached. !

It would take months for the new url to be available 4 search on google !

38041[/snapback]

Thats right, and I've put a 301 redirect using .htaccess, so spiders won't have much difficulty in finding the new URL... already saw GoogleBot indexing the forum a few minutes ago :P

@Arun - thnx for the reply for the domain package query.!.. I'll go for it soon :)   !.. I crossed my monthly budge this time. Probably next month ! ^_^

38041[/snapback]

Sure, just reply to my email when you are ready !

PS: The LOGO still doesnt match with the background. Pls do something with it... :)

untitled3nu.jpg

37968[/snapback]

This has been fixed with a new logo created by my friend, Indra ('punbros' in the forum). Comments invited on the new logo as well !

Shouldn't there be a space in between India and Mobile on top right. There used to be one in the earlier logo, but is missing now.

And as my earlier mail was deleted I repeat again for the record - the new logo is GOOD. :)

The NEW LOGO IS Class...

Arun can u please give the credits to its creator ?

Shouldn't there be a space in between India and Mobile on top right. There used to be one in the earlier logo, but is missing now.

38080[/snapback]

Isn't it officially "Reliance IndiaMobile" without any space between India & Mobile ? Yes, I changed the right side image only to remove that space and the Reliance logo.

The new LOgo is really Good

Arun & Indra!

Congrats for the new LOGO! :)

But why u removed that Reliance LOGO in the right side image?

Was it necessary, It was really good, now its looking like something missing there!

And the Font in that new Right side logo r not so good than the previous font.

Can't we use that previous font?

Also the right-side image looks a little bit fade, can its Sharpness be increased a little more?

And the shadow of "web.in" in the Left side LOGO has been also decreased a little bit than the previous one! It can also be increased a littl e more.

But The new Left side LOGO for "RIM" is amazing! I liked that little mobile phone in the middle!

< I noticed that Now there is a link to Forum Index on the new LOGO, which was missing in previous one! >

But why u removed that Reliance LOGO in the right side image?

Was it necessary, It was really good, now its looking like something missing there!

Logo doesn't belongs to RIMweb, but to Reliance Infocomm, which is copy righted by them.

And the Font in that new Right side logo r not so good than the previous font.

Can't we use that previous font?

We do not have the font used earlier. If you find atleast the name of the font used earlier, do let us know and we'll try that.
Also the right-side image looks a little bit fade, can its Sharpness be increased a little more?

Yes, done !

And the shadow of "web.in" in the Left side LOGO has been also decreased a little bit than the previous one! It can also be increased a littl e more.

Yes, done !