Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
arnab_g

Lg Rd 2030 Emergency Charger

Hi All,

I am looking for LG RD 2030 emergency charger which is battery operated so that I can charge my Mobile when not near to plug point even. Can any one tell me is there any such product available and where I wll get it at what price? Please help!

Arnab

<TOPIC MOVED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

not quite sure if we have one around ... but I think u can make one, if u have a 9 v batteey, the step down circuit, and the Wire pin diagram of the travel charger (given with the 2130).

If u were in mumbai, I would have advised u to try at MK's or Masjid bhandar markets ... u are sure to see some solution. Lamington would be another option, if u intend to make the thingy. The expected price could be between 200 - 400.

Cheers

Ashok

I'v seen chargers like with 9 v batts on ebay.in. Don't remember if they were for the RD2030 ...but its very likely...

Hi All,

I am looking for LG RD 2030 emergency charger which is battery operated so that I can charge my Mobile when not near to plug point even. Can any one tell me is there any such product available and where I wll get it at what price? Please help!

Arnab

<TOPIC MOVED!>

39112[/snapback]

Sometime before i see a emergency charger that use 4 cells (Pencil Cell) for charging the handset. this charger is used for Samsung, LG, Nokia and many more. for charging diffrent models this has diffrent sockets. This is on a pretty price just Rs.50/- around. Just check from mobile market in ur place.

seen at lamington ... but costlier 300.

Hi, Thanks to you all. But I stays in Kolkata and not in Mumbai. Also I was looking for some branded one. It seems nothing available even though this is highly required. In that case please let me know how to build one. I would love to try. Thanks

Arnab

:help: Hi,

I was looking for some one to guide me how to make LG RD 2030 battery operated emergency charger which I can use without power supply with 9V battery. If any one knows, please let me know. :quest:

Thnx

Hey .... I will try to search around for the details ... have the circuit diagram somewhere on my ..... disks.... Will keep u posted ...

Cheers

Ashok

Hey .... I will try to search around for the details ... have the circuit diagram somewhere on my ..... disks.... Will keep u posted ...

Cheers

Ashok

40572[/snapback]

Thanks. I would like to have that. you can also post me in arnab_g@email.com if that's big to post here. I will wait. Thanks again.

Arnab