Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
RajanPERT

R Connect Troubleshooter

Thanks Rajan for ur help... i will come with more detail if possible... coz these problems are araised when my friends system instalations... so i dont have any more information...

Hi !

I have not been able to install "USB to Serial" Drivers for it (winXP-SP2). I have tried installing reliance, prolific drivers. Can anybody help?

Are you try R Connect default driver which provide by Reliance. Becuase i think there is no need for any other driver. You can use R Connect driver for Windows. For more information visit http://www.relianceinfo.com.

After this please provide your query if you have any. Regarding prolific driver if you required after this. Search the forum, Hyd Ladka post it somewhere. Do not know exact location.

Thanks and Take Care!

Hi Rajan !

Thanx for reply.

I installed reliance drivers 1st before anything else. After that I tried prolific drivers (PL2303) and other USB to Serial Convertor driver. But the yellow mark in Device Manager next to "Other Device -> USB to Serial" (pls see attachment) did not go.

And obviously, the phone will be connected only after the data cable is properly installed. Many people have faced this kind on problem on USB Data Cable for RD-2030 but even after browsing the forums I could not get a proper answer. I think all the cables should not be faulty. The culprit is lack of proper driver.

Pls see if something can be done.

Regards

Ajay.

post-9976-1140068290_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chirag

Hey dude,

First chk out which Chipset the Cable has, :)

Mostly found ChipSets are Prolific & u can Find the Drivers Here :(

If the Problem is Still there, just Buzz me. :grin:

Does anyone knows here, why RELIANCE is tearing down the rconnect connection after

continious usage of 8H:04M. Initially it used to be all right, but from last 4 months

as my system log says, RELIANCE PPP end sending LCP reset packet after continious

usage of 8H:04M.

Another thing is its data transfer speed is getting pathetic in day time, a clean analogue

DIAL-UP link is far better then a day link of RCONNECT.

And as far as night usage goes, there was a time when it used to be great RCONNET

speed, now its total bursty even in night. I have some vital data available of its data

transfer pattern, since I been using it from so long, but now I am fed up of it.

RELIANCE is pure *** in context of handling the network stress and functionality.

Its a parasite s^u^c^k^i^n^g and surviving on the blood and mental peace of

its user base.

PS

Whats wrong with the use of word S^U^C^K ?

Don't kid me, in hindi we do use sentences like

/mere khoon ko choos choos kar maje le raha hain wo/.

Edited by dacodecz

Thanx !

But prolific drivers did not work.

The Chipset is "CY7C63723" from the company "Cypress Semiconductor".

Other words written on the chip are:

SC 0519

A 02

I have almost given up the hope of using RD2030 as an Internet solution for my laptop. This good condition RD2030 I got from a friend and for an old RD-2030 I wont spend Rs.1200/- for an original cable.

Thanx !

Hey dude,

First chk out which Chipset the Cable has, :grin:

Mostly found ChipSets are Prolific & u can Find the Drivers Here :rolleyes:

If the Problem is Still there, just Buzz me. :lol:

hey there !

giving a darshan to rimweb after quite a many days. Im facing a real bad problem with rconnect.

Automatic disconnections while using the net, umpteen dormancy situations have really become a pain in the b**t. Tried complaining with the customer care lotta times. No use. We are sorry for the inconvenience thats it. No network issues in my area - most of the times i get 4-5 bars of signal. I use a laptop and LG2130 USB data cable. The speed s***s big time. Out of sheer desperation, I wrote to the chairman's office with a warning to throw the fone on mr.ambani's face if the problem doesnt get solved immediately. Got an immediate call from them suggesting me that I check the version of the R connect dialer - its 2.0 ! They asked me to check if anti-spyware/ antivirus / firewall is active on my laptop - it indeed is!

Yet after all this, im unable to surf then net properly. Can anyone lend a helping hand ?

Plz help me out of this situation... Its IRRITATING !!!

Thanks guys !