Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RajanPERT

All About Rimwebians

HELLLLLL !

I am not even participating in this thread .... just a coincidence that I hopped in.

WOW !!! -- see a new KIND OF CR*P here.

I am hardly beyond spitting out niciest abuses ... even if the mods choose to edit them out later.

REMEMBER -- I DON'T S*CK ... I cHeW.

ANYONE WANNA TRY ?

yaar me 2 have a lotta posts on MNP.....didnt mentioned it

@Jon VON De MAN!!!!!!

Very great rimwebian, give a concept of RIMWEB Meets :) . Very great share of their thoughts. Always try to help everyone. Are your laptop sold or not. Because u did not make any post regarding this. I appreciate of ur style of watching a mirror. Please do it sielently, somebody is still watching u!!!!!!!! :D

@Adwait!

Why are u waiting so long and for what, as u called urself Advance Wait. Are u from advertisement industry, so u like to call it self Advertisement Wait. OK Adwait :ph34r: WE WILL SURELY Wait for ur response. As you post "Why Cant We Msg Some Operators?", why are u asking this, becuase u did not send a sms to me ON NET means Reliance, How u can send SMS to other operator, please rethink about ur self. I will WWWAAAAIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT, Thanks for posting.

@Linuxguy

I m not scared! But i only want to know what happen to RIMWEB. It is good to share information of problem which u face during accessement of Forum. Because this forum is for us. We have duty to tell everything unusal to our mods.

BTW Where is SexyGurl!!!!!

Please describe what means of Gurl, who invite u here. :D We are discussing about sexy girls not like u to whome we did not know A male or Female. :grin: BTW thanks for second posting in my thread. :P

I will come with more! Till than discuss with everyone :lol: who post here.

Thanks and Take Care!

Ok...I believe you! Read, SexyGurl's post. Its 2 posts above yours! And Gurl = Girl

SexyGurl, sorry dude but your nick just makes me laugh! I get carried away... Won't tease you anymore.... I promise! :)

Wht a great idea of belief.

i know it! But i invite bhutes there, not sexy gurl. What a great man Bhute was. I miss him in this forum.

Thnaks and Take Care!

Rajan liked the guy called bhutes ... but when he had the operation ... to become sexygurl things changed~! (remember Micheal Jackson ... he was a man too ... till he tried some wierd experiment and landed somewhere between a chimp and an alien..... Remember bobby Darling ? same story here)

Hay! Rajanpert

r u forget me ? :clap:

but Why?

i think it's a great deal and it's very well idea to talking and sare .

But i don't think so well b'cos u r not inviteed to me and i hope u always know well. :D

ok! thanks to not invite to me.

always cool n enjoy! :)

Edited by Vishal Gupta

@Adwait!

Why are u waiting so long and for what, as u called urself Advance Wait. Are u from advertisement industry, so u like to call it self Advertisement Wait. OK Adwait  :D   WE WILL SURELY Wait for ur response. As you post "Why Cant We Msg Some Operators?", why are u asking this, becuase u did not send a sms to me ON NET means Reliance, How u can send SMS to other operator, please rethink about ur self. I will WWWAAAAIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT, Thanks for posting.

47171[/snapback]

dhakkan thats my name......adwait = advitiya = uniquer! :)

Yaa u r right. I think Rajan is Busy with another Forum which is trying to be the clone of rimweb.in

LOL!

you got it, thanks i finally reached to you also.

This is a right time to say right thing. Many rimwebian are join RIMWEB and more are comming its very difficult to run this type thread for everyone without any support. Its great to know to many person have knowledge about me more than me. BTW thanks for comments.

@Hyd Ladka!

Why not add something more about some other RIMWEBian also. I also want your comments, please add some. Want more from your side to run this thread.

Waiting for more comments, No hard feelings please!

Thanks and Take Care!

Edited by RajanPERT

Ya Rajan, i understand. Obviously we cannot expect you to define all our 6000 members alone. But there are not many who can talk about the personality and characteristics of others, as good as you can do. :grin:

OK, As you wish i will come back with more but it will take time, because at this time my exams are starting and i will free after 26th Jan.

Thanks and Take Care!