Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
asher

All about New LG RD 2340

New LG 2340 Duplicate of 2330 with R-WORLD Is gone to be launched. :lol:

From where u get the following news or u take it from Pankaj Verma's post.

Are u have any other information regarding this.

Thanks and Take Care!

Some how I get the News I don't have to :lol: ask any one

Pankaj has not yet posted any thing about it till now

New LG 2340 Duplicate of 2330 with R-WORLD Is gone to be launched. :)

42566[/snapback]

It seems he is talking about lg 2430 :blink:

No my dear I am talking about 2340 It self :)

Dear LG RD 2340 and LG RD 2430 both are different one. 2430 as you may have already seen is a little bit different from 2330 but as asher has been told you the 2340 or 2330i is same 2330 but having R-World.

More details will be revealed soon..............................

dear friends today LG RD 2340 has been launched. The deatails of handset will be revealed soon.......................

Edited by Pankaj Verma

Dear Pankaj,

Can you give me the website address where this LG RD 2340 is? www.lgmobiles.com is showing only old handsets and www.lgmobile.com is for gsm handsets.

Also, can you provide the features and the price.

Thanks

:P

dear friends today LG RD 2340 has been launched. The deatails of handset will be revealed soon.......................

42736[/snapback]

Can you give me the website address where this LG RD 2340 is? www.lgmobiles.com is showing only old handsets and www.lgmobile.com is for gsm handsets.
:P

Dear friend

2340 is same as 2330 but has R-World option and cost is app. Rs. 2500.

The 2430 and 2340 are both R-World enable.

The details of handset will be uploaded in one or two days.

R World :)

Handset has R World that supports some select applications such as ringtone download and some text based applications through a browser.

Display

Black and White FSTN display with 2 lines + 1 Soft Menu line + 1 Icon Line, supports graphics and animation.

Main LCD: 120 x 64 pixels

Ring tones :)

19 (including 10 Indian) selectable ring tones to choose from with a 12-chord (CMX) polyphonic sound. 3 additional ringtones downable from SMS or R World. Facility to assign specific ring tones to individual numbers stored in the phone book

LMS :)

LMS (Long Message Service) allows sending a message up to 462 characters at a time. Before sending LMS message, total number of sms packets formed is intimated to the user.

Maximum 3 packets for English and 4 for Hindi messages can be sent. Each LMS packet is received as individual message.

PC synchronisation :)

Supports synchronisation of the Phone Book, Scheduler, To Do and Memo with PC

Airplane Mode :)

The Airplane Mode disables the radio of the handset. However the features such as Games, Scheduler, Memo, etc. remain active. When the phone is in Airplane Mode, it cannot send or receive any calls or SMS or access online information.

SMS to Email id :)

User can send SMS to any email address from the handset.

A simple handset With new panel And similer fetures of 2430 B)

no time to download and unzip, pls embed the url as a pic.

no time to download and unzip, pls embed the url as a pic.

42936[/snapback]

It looks exactly like LG 2330, except perhaps the call end key icon, which is purple :blink: !

Comparison_RD2330_2430_2340.pdf :lol: Here is the Full information About the three handsets....

43116[/snapback]

Very good work Hyd Ladka. keep it up.

But please tell me whether any of these phones will receive LMS or NO? If we send a LMS from a GSM to any RIM, it does not come to the RIM at all. It disappears totally. Ideally it should come in one single LMS or alternately, it should come in different packets of 160 chrs.

However none of the relaince phones - mobiles or FWPs is able to receive any LMS at all. Any idea how to overcome this? :grin:

:D They have Capability of Sending LMS but not Recieving........ :grin:

My sam 191 Recieves 160-LMS- as two Messages.......

Edited by Hyd Ladka

Hey if this support sms to email then we can get sms address of the sender, then , will it be possible to send replies from email to sms???

if it so then we can send sms to rim, but i know that this will not work with reliance. But there is a hope for techies to get the real address of the sms as it b4 (irisme.net)..

Does the T9 Language Support of the handset learn new words?

How good is the handset if I want to use it mostly for messaging? A learning T9 is a must, but somehow when I was playing around with my friends handset(the same 2340 one), I wasn't able to store new words.

Please let me know as soon as possible. This may be the difference between buying the cell or not.

Dinesh.

Edited by dpillay

I just bought the 2340. Can someone tell me which data cable can I use with it? and what car charger can be used with this model?

Thanks,

- Siddhartha

I just bought the 2340. Can someone tell me which data cable can I use with it? and what car charger can be used with this model?

Thanks,

- Siddhartha

48562[/snapback]

Ok, bought the LG 2230 serial cable and it works with the LG 2340 just fine.

- Siddhartha

Does the T9 Language Support of the handset learn new words?
T9 works, but a lil shabily. When u key in a word which is not present in the dictionary, after the word is complete, press the T9 toggle key on the keypad, and it seems to be registering it. Though it seems that the T9 for LG handsets has a limited capacity for storing new words. And since it adds new words on its own, it also removes the less used words, once more words are added(mostly unknowingly). Edited by Chirag

Hai

can i download ringtones & wallpapers throuch pc using bitpim for lg rd 2340 handset like rd 2030 handsets.

what cable to use & how ?

reply please

thanks