Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
funkyfuturist

Anybody Willing To Sell Gcp4020 Battery

Hi all,

I wanted to purchase a "new" battery for the GCP 4020 would anyone be willing to sell. I am in Mumbai. I want to purchase it will a bill. Please let me know the price as well.

cheers!!!

around 1600!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by asher

Hi

If u hv problem with Gtran battery then just post the complent on reliance site OR go to Warali reliance Customer care they will give u replacement handset.. I got replacement last week only..

Hi

If u hv problem with Gtran battery then just post the complent on reliance site OR go to Warali reliance Customer care they will give u replacement handset.. I got replacement last week only..

44566[/snapback]

hi is your handset under warantty ?? also from which section in worli office u got yr handset exchanged ?? u have any contact details for the same?? let me

know ??

thanks..

I've seen same battery use for gtran in manish market, for 100 bucks.

i want a battery for gtran phone

any place in mumbai where i can get it?

preferably grey market...... or wherever i can get cheap

please email gandhi713@yahoo.com

Manish market!!! that is the D' place for handsets / batteries / chargers / accessories...

If I could get a battery for my Kyocera 7135 ... u sure can get for ur GCP!!

Cheers

Ashok

Hello,

I am using GTRAN GCP-4020 from last 8 months.One of my battery backup is only 4hrs and other one 1 day only.The battery backup of this handset is very very bad as compared to any color handset like Nokia and samsung or LG.Daily i need to charge it eventhough i have compllety stopped additional things like "backlight--always off".Eventhough its giving less backup.I also charge the battery for 12 hrs continoudly as per reliance forum info.But its no usage.

I am currently in Pune.Where can i get battery replacement ? Warranty of this handset is still having 4 months period.

Please help me .

thanks

shrinivas.

Hi

G Tran is one of the worst handset launched by Reliance !

I had GTRAN till lasy year. Good set with poor battery. Reliance has no spares or support for this set.

Take my advise, break this set-screen in particular. Ask for repair/replacement from reliance as it is under warranty. They would have no choice but to offer you another set and the price you paid for GTRAN will be adjusted.

BTY, I did just that... advised by a friend who works in Reliance. Got LG 6130 as replacement.

screen side of the handset. This part is always most difficult to repair.

i want a battery for gtran phone

any place in mumbai where i can get it?

preferably grey market...... or wherever i can get cheap

please email gandhi713@yahoo.com

I am having a GTAN GCP4020 Mobile Battery ( new ) as well as a charger. Since I have lost my handset, I am willing to sell of the battery and the charger; each costs Rs. 500 plus courier charges. Contact me at buntydey@gmail.com for more details