Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Morpheus

Does anyone have this phone?

how long does the battery last in a GTRAN 4020. mine does not last even for 24 hrs. what could be the possible causes. can someone detail the procedure of recharging the battery as in when exactly and for how long exactly is it to be done and preferably with which charger.

Invariably its said tht CDMA phones take up more battery than GSM phones. But moreover, with features like R-Connect / R-World and lots of things to play wid in the phone, we end up overusing the phone's battery initially.

These days my RD2030 works for almost 2 whole days. Its jus based on ur usage. Initially it used to last only few hrs for me! :P

Hi gyzzz,

was wondering if given the option which fone would be better. LG(Cam) or GTRAN. I juss wanted to know which is more durable...ie ruf and tuf.....any drawbacks i shuld know about lG bfore spending 20 grands on it...any response is appreciated....thanxx

HI,

if anyone is using GTRAN and the pc sync, can you tell what is the function of ANIMATE in the tools section, I mean how to go about it and what kind of files are used here

its a good phone, not too much of memory, can store 1500 phones in 300 locations. Ringtones are OK, pc sync soft is good. it comes with data cable and extra battery, its a good feature. screen and OS is better than any other rliance phone. camara is gimmick. only 100k pixels. LG is 300k may be a stamp size print out. Data connectivity is as good as samsung and far better than LG.

Can anybody post some pictures taken by various Reliance camera phones so new users wanting to buy one can get a good idea

hey man are u mad?

u get camera fones with better features in gsm and for a cheaper price rather than stupid reliance fones :)

The Samsung RCP is a good phone the pictures are of good resolution and as far as GSM goes, I have that too a Sony Erricson T100 but kya apke mobile me R-World hai??

Hey guyz! Me too got this GTRAN (without camera :wacko: ) today...

Trying to getting used to it. Earlier I had a Samsung B/W from RIM. Will keep posting my experiences on the GTRAN ROCKS forum....

BTW my initial experience says - Full Points!

Hey AJIT, welcome aboard pal !

Hearty congrats on becoming a proud GTRAN GCP 4020 Owner :)

Keep Posting your views, comments, questions and answers as well on this sub forum.

For now, have fun with ur phone and keep playing with it till your eyes drop dead with sleep :grin: