Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Utsav

R-world Popularity

What do you think R-World Popularity?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think R-World Popularity?

• It has increased during this year.
    • It has decreased during this year.
    • It has remained same in this year.

I've found many of RUM users have forgotten that they have R-World in their handset. There are several reasons for that, e.g.

1. Introduction of Price which is not cemmensurate with the features.

2. Incompatability of many jandsets towards a lot of applications.

3. Lack of attractive features.

What do you think guys?

I think Rworld popularity depends upon the handset in use & reliance support towards the set & company,as of now rworld popularity decreased ,i think. ;)

So pls vote on the basis of your experience and usage of R-World as well as the compatibility of the handset you are using.

I am lucky to be able to use all the applications, I used before R-world went paid ..... since all of "my applications" are under membership plan only.

Nearly all "E" and "U" applications are new (did not exist before April 1, 2005). A notable exception (and which I miss) is NSE quotes.

Some, people may be missing webmail ..... I do not.

I used R World, mainly for R Surf and for other M application. I did not use any U or E service till now. I think R World popularity is decreased after the introduction of price feature. Before this, i also used, its video clip service.

As i think, may people access R World primarily for News or Video services.

Thanks and Take Care!

the main apps that i was using earlier were News(text) and Cricket scores. Since im on dapo and news comes under M which is free for me, i still use that. However for scores i use sms 1234 since that too is free for me.

to chk live cricket score on rsurf

visit hotbiz.wlist.sk

or

wappy.to/hotlink

What is your expectation from R-World and experience in R-World in this festive season?

I think they are giving some very .... let's say "enticing" movie videos ^_^

Kajra-Re and all..

Wallpapers, offcourse one can see for free (even though they are under U option).

Seven rupees for seeing a video looks costly to me ... but it's very very enticing .... I'm sure, I'll get to "waste" a couple of seven rupees, out of sheer frustration. :)

Mukhvak looks to be a big hit (and luckily, it's free)... It's a big hit in my family. And since I heard couple of outsiders using it too ... It seems to me that it's got a big hit in Delhi atleast (offcourse, Punjab also, very likely).

Even I didn't. Same is with my friends. But a peculiar thing is that we people are avoiding access of R-World in fear of being charged any time. We are not very unaware of the ill-famous billing of RIM!

Have you all tried Hutch o Aitel? Their GPRS service and content s**ks big time- and you pay for monthly subscription plus for airtime - vey expensive.

I prefer RWorld content any day. Great new games at 4 bucks - try out the 1 day Cricket o JamBowling. Beuaty is there's no airtime charge like the others. I confirmed this many times since my prepaid does not get debited after using videos or any other service.

Of course there is no airtime for R-world.

And R-world was never comparable to Airtel or Hutch GPRS ... both **** bigtime.

But still I think Reliance should give a "DIWALI BONANZA" --- free access to all R-world (E and U applications included) for 24 hours on Diwali :blink:

I honestly think, it will boost usage of R-world ... If someone has played a game once (even if free), he or she may be more inclined towards buying it sometime (provided he liked it the first time).

Same holds true for Movie Videos ... more so, because we can save at most 2 or 3 videos on the handset (actually Kajra-Re type of song may take entire memory space) .... so we (I mean the buyers), would keep coming back again and again to see off the net ..... Then 7 rupees per launch is costly .... 2 rupees per video would be way too better.

Is there any video link which can be downloaded from R-World (remember watch & Save?) to the handset?