Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
colo

New Time Based R-connect Plans !

yeah right ... now guess what ... they are not really talking about speeds, nor are they talking about just the time... dude, I do understand that they are making things simpler... but for the user who just plans to connect to his IM service (Yahoo messenger) for eg. and keep his comp on the whole day ... R-Connect is gonna get way costly..

Cheers

Ashok

Just to clear out some confusion... If you are currently subscribed to any of the old data based plans like Freedom/Freedom Plus/Platinum plans, you can continue with it. It hasn't been withdrawn for existing subscibers. However, you cannot migrate between any of the old data based plans, even if you were subscribed to one.

would it be possible to migrate between old data plan for an old data based subscriber ?

If you are already in old plan like platinum (Rs 1500/- unlimited) and then move to any new plan mentioned on previous page then you cant again take this old plan (platinum) but if you continue this plan then no problem.

And you also dont move in the old plans as an old data based subscriber because those plans are not available for anyone anymore. Those plan are hidden now.

Just noticed something interesting in their new FAQ...

I want to know what is my data usage till today.

Ans.This option is currently available for Freedom and Freedom Plus customers and will be made available very soon for Time based plan customers only.

To check your unbilled data usage you may visit our website www.relianceinfo.com

Unless the only is a typo, Freedom/Freedom Plus customers are gonna find it difficult to keep track of their usage !

Just noticed something interesting in their new FAQ...
I want to know what is my data usage till today.

Ans.This option is currently available for Freedom and Freedom Plus customers and will be made available very soon for Time based plan customers only.

To check your unbilled data usage you may visit our website www.relianceinfo.com

Unless the only is a typo, Freedom/Freedom Plus customers are gonna find it difficult to keep track of their usage !

44109[/snapback]

No Arun, Reliance would make sure that no customer gets any problem in getting their unbilled usage on the portal.

Infact Reliance would also make sure that Unbilled usage for Swift customer is also reflectedon the portal.

Regards,

Rahul

Warning : Before migrate to New Time Based Plan from your existing Plan, think many time and migrate only if the new plan suits to u coz after migrate to new plan u will not be able to back.

Smile : Existing user can continue their plan. they r not enforcing to existing customer for plan migration.

I am happy with Platinum Plan that gives me freedom to surf and download without any boundation.

I am presently on zero rental plan am thinking of shifting to Freedom at night plan that will suit me to download many things

I asked about this plan at the RWW but they were looking at me with blank faces and said that no such plans existed I made them talk to *333 the they told they had not received any info till now

This is how the information passes in Reliance

I took this plan for the same purpose, but the experience has been pretty disppointing. The speed is pathetic.. <_<

@Colo,

About speed u may have some other problem!

@Shabz!

WOW! Whats a great customer care example. Where Only customer know everything!

Thanks and Take Care!

We all knows the Customer Care of Reliance are f****** people. Shabz u should try again as we know every time new customer care repersentative talk to us. So you will be able to migrate ur data plan next time surely.

Enjoy Freedom@Night

I want to ask whether I will have to pay only Rs 400 for the night plan or Rs 440+ ie service tax included how are you guys with platinum plan charged coz I asked this question at RCC but got no satisfactory reply

@Shabz!

Yes! The service tax (i.e. 10.2%) is also applied. So the charges will be 440+. for complete charges please also add your monthly rental plan.

Thanks and Take Care!

If you subscribe under New Joy 149 with Freedom@Night plan, the total monthly commitment will be Rs.400 + 10.2% service tax. No other charges apply for the monthly rental commitment. Quite a deal infact :)

But u have to pay 25 Rs. plan charge and 25 Rs for CLI if you want it as told by Reliance CC.

Thanks and Take Care!

So now there aren't any plans with zero R-Connect Monthly commitment? where i can pay as per use, per min?

You can use default plan which is described in the reliance info's website. Where u will have to pay 0.50/0.25per min in day/night. It will available for every user whether he/she is postpaid user or prepaid user and have some voice plan (not only 149 rs. incoming voucher) in prepaid.

Thanks and Take Care!

Edited by Rajanpert

What r the charges for prepaid people.

44523[/snapback]

The charges is according default plan Rs. 0.50 for day shift (from 6 AM to 10 PM) and Rs. 0.25 for Night Shift (from 10 PM to 6 AM).

Thanks and Take Care!

But there is a factor of R-Connect Rental in all RIM plans. Except for R-Connect Card where one of the plan doesn't have a rental... correct?

But there is a factor of R-Connect Rental in all RIM plans. Except for R-Connect Card where one of the plan doesn't have a rental... correct?

44531[/snapback]

Please see third line from last in Reliance Info website page. It Contain + Default plan is available to all prepaid customers and to all postpaid customers necessarily with some voice plan of customer's choice and reliance CC also confirm that.

Thanks and Take Care!

Please see third line from last in Reliance Info website page. It Contain + Default plan is available to all prepaid customers and to all postpaid customers necessarily with some voice plan of customer's choice and reliance CC also confirm that.

44536[/snapback]

EYES WIDE OPEN at this hour!!

That + sign reflects only on the plan for R-Connect CARD and not for RIM/FWP.

EYES WIDE OPEN at this hour!!

That + sign reflects only on the plan for R-Connect CARD and not for RIM/FWP.

44538[/snapback]

I am using this scheme (0.25 in night and 0.50 in day) till now and not facing any new change. So i think and as CC confirm that the charges of defaults are apply to all RIM/FWP/DATA CARD customer who dont have any plan from above table.

Thanks and Take Care!

But u have to pay 25 Rs. plan charge and 25 Rs for CLI if you want it as told by Reliance CC.

Thanks and Take Care!

44320[/snapback]

Thats what Reliance CC says and you know what they are ! The CLIP charge and plan charges are included within the R-Connect monthly rental. Infact I am getting waiver for monthly membership of R-World too :D

Chirag, the default plan are the same as mentioned by Rajan (Rs. 0.50 for day shift (from 6 AM to 10 PM) and Rs. 0.25 for Night Shift (from 10 PM to 6 AM).) and it is enabled by default for all prepaid and postpaid customers (who haven't opted for any R-Connect plan). They must have messed up the + sign thingy in the website anyway :P