Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Hyd Ladka

Latest s/w versions Of Lg Phones

I am reposting my query here.

My lg 6230 software updated to SW:RD623F17 PRL :10. After that when i am using LG Desktop when i am syncing error occurs."MFC application caused a error and it will be closed."

what is the problem? can someone guide me?

I am reposting my query here.

My lg 6230 software updated to SW:RD623F17 PRL :10. After that when i am using LG Desktop when i am syncing error occurs."MFC application caused a error and it will be closed."

what is the problem? can someone guide me?

I am also suffering the exact problem as bal1961.

Someone Please Help or I have to install the previous version 13

Hey techies are you there ?

Regards

Vishal

Hai guys, :)

Update if i am Wrong... :quest:

RD2030--VER 17

RD2130--VER 14

RD2230--VER 11

RD2330--VER 12

RD5130--VER 11

RD6130--VER 15

RD6000--VER 09

RD7230--VER 11

LSI 110--VER 05

I have just updated my LGRD6000 - Ver10

Hi Guys,

Can anybody tell me what is the latest software version for LG RD7230

SIVASHANKKAR

Hi Guys,

SIVASHANKKAR

version 11. only the international roaming has been added. nothing else has been changed or updated.

Hi Guys,

SIVASHANKKAR

version 11. only the international roaming has been added. nothing else has been changed or updated.

Thanks for the information

SIVASHANKKAR

Hai guys, :confuse:

Update if i am Wrong... :confuse:

RD2030--VER 17

RD2130--VER 14

RD2230--VER 11

RD2330--VER 12

RD5130--VER 11

RD6130--VER 15

RD6000--VER 09

RD7230--VER 11

LSI 110--VER 05

Hi...I see S/w version for my RD6130 as RD613F09 & PRL : 2. Does this mean that I have a software version installed on my mobile is 09 where as the latest sotware version available is 18 as I found from the forum. Kindly let me know.....how much the ASC will charge for the sotware upgrade & what precautions we have to take before offering our mobile for software upgradation??

Thanks in anticipation!!

RKK

no charges for software upgrade.... and I have upgraded my phone twice... no need to back up however if you want to be doubly sure backup your phone book & pictures using lg sync_link

HI

I have LG RD6230 . I have version of 13. Now i want to upgrade it to 17. but the problem is I have downloaded many games on R menu. And LG service centre person told me that all this will deleted. Now can please anyone tell me how can i upgrade the version without deleting any game as you know all are costing to us and if delted, we have to install it by paying charges twicely

regards

Niranjan

Hi,

I have a LG RD 5340. Can anyone tell me what is the latest version of 5340 and also what are the changes from previous version

Thanx in advance

Vishal

Hi,

I have problem with LG desktop which we used to download pictures and videos from mobile to PC. The model i am using is LG RD 6230. I have recently upgraded to version 17. After this, whenever i tried to used LG desktop, it automatically get closed. Please help me to get rid of this problem. If there is an upgrade in the software for LG desktop. Please let me know where i can download the latest software which is compatible with LG RD6230 version 17.

Regards,

Nagendra

Hi,

Upgrade with the latest LG sync software from LG.RD6230_SYNC_20060302_1_QM16.

after that it will work fine.

I also faced the same problem.

Hope this will help.

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. Could you tell me from where I can download the software?

Thanks for your help,

Nagendra

Hi,

I have problem with LG desktop which we used to download pictures and videos from mobile to PC. The model i am using is LG RD 6230. I have recently upgraded to version 17. After this, whenever i tried to used LG desktop, it automatically get closed. Please help me to get rid of this problem. If there is an upgrade in the software for LG desktop. Please let me know where i can download the latest software which is compatible with LG RD6230 version 17.

Regards,

Nagendra

Sorry dear there is no solution to your problem, as I have faced the same.

I also used to upload pictures and mp3 to my phone with LG desktop but after upgrading it to ver 17. I am facing th same prob. It is not a prob with lg desktop but with their ver 17 and when I asked them to put back my previous version, they said it is not possible to degrade the version only upgradation can be done

Just wait for the newer version with this problem solved.

Vishal

Hai guys, :grin:

Update if i am Wrong... :grin:

RD2030--VER 17

RD2130--VER 14

RD2230--VER 11

RD2330--VER 12

RD5130--VER 11

RD6130--VER 15

RD6000--VER 09

RD7230--VER 11

LSI 110--VER 05

LG RD 6000 - Ver 09. I have the right version but it's 1 and half year old phone, any more updated version available? By the way, how PC Sync can work for my phone. Can I take snaps in my mobile and transfer them using the PC Sync Software?

Guys please reply.... how do I chk the version of my LG LSI110. I went through the menus but couldn't find it.

My phone has been giving me a host of problems (like not able to cancel incoming call by pressing red key etc)... so i want to upgrade its software if possible

Hello you cannot cancel an incoming call using LG LSI 110 as it is a basic Phone Fixed Wireless Phone(Reliance India Phone ). I dont know how a company like Reliance gives such a bad a phone to its customers. I have not seen such a bad phone in my life. So I recommend you to not buy or subscribe LG LSI 110 and if you have already got it surrender it or change it with another fwp LSP350R.

Thanking you

Ajit Kushwaha

Hi Niranjan,

Could you plz tell what games are avabl for RD6230...and whats the procedure to download it to the handset.

Also what are the charges ?

thanks in adv,

Prashant.

HI

I have LG RD6230 . I have version of 13. Now i want to upgrade it to 17. but the problem is I have downloaded many games on R menu. And LG service centre person told me that all this will deleted. Now can please anyone tell me how can i upgrade the version without deleting any game as you know all are costing to us and if delted, we have to install it by paying charges twicely

regards

Niranjan

no charges for software upgrade.... and I have upgraded my phone twice... no need to back up however if you want to be doubly sure backup your phone book & pictures using lg sync_link

Thanks for the reply. As suggest, I have taken the back-up for the phone book & pictures. However, I still have to get my phone upgraded for the software. Hope this ASC guys will do also free upgrade for me!!

Thanks a lot once more!!

Bye :angry:

Hi

You can see R world for games. Lot of games has come now. This will be downloaded directly on your phone memory. The charges are from 49 to 99 depending on various games. Once you will download, you don't hv to pay any more charges to play or so unless u delete it and reinstall it again

regards

Niranjan

Hi Niranjan,

Could you plz tell what games are avabl for RD6230...and whats the procedure to download it to the handset.

Also what are the charges ?

thanks in adv,

Prashant.

HI

regards

Niranjan

Does upgrading the S/W version lead to loss of all Data like phonebook, ringtones etc. from the phone? Is there no way at the LG service centre to back up all the data before upgrading the S/W and then upload the data again?

My 6130 is not able to open R World for 4 months now :) Software upgrade seems to be the only solution now. But I have loads of info stored in the phone. Losing all this would mean great loss to me, money wise also. I ahve spent lot on downloading and storing stuff. What to do now? Please help. Does anyone have a way to backup and restore data ?

Well, I had upgraded the firmware in my LG RD 2030 twice. I was told that they can make a backup of the phone book and restore it ...but I would loose all my SMSes. Ringtones ...I don't remember.

Anyway, if your data is very important you should not count on them 100% to salvage it!

Here I would beg to differ. You can request the ASC people to keep all your data intact - your phone book,SMS, speed-dial lists, etc.

I have updated my 350R thrice and all times I specifically requested about this and they also obliged.

But in any case, prevention is better than cure always. So backup your data before going to ASC.