Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
basant_jp

Nokia 6385 : Now On Rim

Hi All,

Came to know from Reliance WW that Nokia 6385 has been announced on RIM and will be made available very soon. More details are expected in a couple of days. Anyway, I searched on net for the phone, not a great phone indeed, but may be good for those who really want to go for a plain vanila phone and that too from Nokia.

Here's the link to the phone features -

http://nokia-asia.com/nokia/0,8764,27892,00.html

Cheers!

Edited by basant_jp

:confuse: It is very heavy at about 138 gms and has a green backlight. It seems to be very old model and it is not available for India. :grin:<_<

may be the Entry level phone is this one frm nokia side to compete the slims and the 2340's......

doesnt exactly look slim to me... even though this may be a nokia,, given a choice, id rather buy something else.. Are they planning to launch it in the sub 1k category?

This phone gonna hit, remember 6210 and 6310?? This handset is real performer not like 3105, 3125 and all crap handsets, any time better thn 2280 and 3105.

Hi Guys,

Looks like I got some wrong information from RWW, it must be Nokia 6235 instead. Any of you guys please comfirm from RWW or CC. I think I was told a wrong model number, and coincidently that happened to be a nokia cdma model.....Sorry Guys, it was not my fault though I should have verified before posting.

Moderators may close this topic.