Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

All about Nokia 6235

^^^

da wap isnt workin from da last week or so..

mayb RCL has blocked wap again..

yup :(

How do i format my 6235 phone.

It is showing only 7.9 MB Memory size.

I am not able to use R-World > More Services > toolkit > Clearmemory as it always says that R-World Not Connected.

I have diego.

Thanks in advance.

use phoenix software 2007 or nemesis service suite 1.0.38 and reset factory setting by connecting dku-2 cable. Before that phone setting section pri file is save by phoenix and also format option when u format the phone you need pri file. phoenix softwae is available in the www.gsmhosting.com/vbb & nemesis service suite is available in the www.b-phreaks.co.uk/software.htm.If you more help i help u

Hi guys

Nokia 6235 has been launched and it will be available in one or two days. Cost is Approx. Rs. 8700.

Firstly only available with Nokia Priority Dealers, Then Web World and then US.

what is the key features of this model?

This model has been disontinued. U will not get the new model in outlet (unless they have old stock). If u are ready to shell out 8700/-, better go for 6275 or other model which has more features than 6235.

Cheers.

hi guys, need help here.

I had downloaded some games and application in my Nokia 6235, which gets stored in "Collection " folder. after downloading one such application (it had a virus), whole collection folder is empty now, but the space is still occupied by those s/w. And even if i download new s/w in collection folder, i cant see them but they occupy the space in memory.

Any ideas how to fix this prob?

Can i format the phone by Bitpim, after taking the back-up? or by any other S/w???

Please help yaar, i have to surf the net thru mini-browser which s**ks, mini opera was much much better and losing the memory too.

Cheers :NOTriste:

Am a long time 6235 user... Finally got WAP to work on the phone.

Here's a summary on how to do it (as available in earlier posts):

1. Enable Mini Browser by typing *#BROWSER# (*#2769737#)

2. Go to Gateway Settings > Server Details and enter server details as: 160.036.057.172 port 3127

3. Go to Mini browser under Messages & you are connected!

You also might want to install:

GmailAPP (for direct access of Gmail)

OperaMini (super browser, much better than inbuilt minibrowser)

For both of these you could:

a. Install from minibrowser by visiting operamini.com or gmail.com/app (But this seems to be problematic since the Java files can't be accessed directly from the phone. You have to go via minibrowser again and again. Hence option b.)

b. **Recommended** Install the Jar files as attached

(Note latest OperaMini Jar can be downloaded from www.operamini.com. Don't know how else to get GmailApp Jar)

Enjoy!

Hi thnks for update......par can u tell where 2 insatll Jad file and **Recommended** it is to be dail from fone 1st.

Since when i try to install file shows corrupted. Plz help me yaarr....

Reliance charges the same whether you use Nokia Browser or Opera Mini, and its fixed at 10p/10kb. The difference lies in the technology of the browsers. While the mini browser connects to websites directly, Opera connects through its own servers. Opera's servers fetch your request from the web, compress it and then serve it to your phone. And in the process reduce the no of bytes transferred, which directly reduces the total money that you are charged for the same page. You can try it out, open the same page in opera mini and mini browser, and check out the bytes transferred through data/browser logs.

Mini browser doesn't works on my phone, so I don't know anything about the human/robot page that you get every time.

I try with IP and all stuff. 1 error reflect while trying surf. Only Google open with this browser. I try to download Operamini once it work. But nx time error reflect is Http error: 405 Method not allow. Plz lookinto this. Suggest access for other website. Also guide where all files like operamini are save in fone.

hello guys,

i m an user of nokia 6235 reliance one

can i apply themes in this??

if yes can u plz mention how?

:signthankspin:

the phone has mp3 support but the memory is too less. camera is ok. infrared and usb.

i rate it 4/10

not possible on n6235 it does not support this feature

My 6235 doesnt boot. On switching-on the lights blink and thats it. Had it checked by phone gurus and they suggest its a software issue that only nokia can solve. My worry is I dont wish to part with contacts and msgs. Can you pls suggest me a way out. Thanks

Since the phone is not booting I don't think you will be able to backup the phone book and messages using software now.