Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mk15

R Connect Displaying Wrong Usage

shan, did you receive any confirmation from Reliance about the switch to Freedom@Night plan ? If so, file a complaint at CC and you may get it waived. Moreover, confirm with them whether you are under the right plan now.

@ BPP: The "Unbilled Data Usage" under Unbilled Usage is not available for the time based plans. Did you migrate from the data plan to the new time based plan or did you switch to the time based plan from the default plan ?

did you switch to the time based plan from the default plan ?

I think that default plan in base on time, not based on Data. So Why u ask this que to BPP?

BPP r u have confirmation that u r under freedom@night plan, Not in Freedom or Freedom Plus plan? Please verify that.

Thanks and Take Care!

I call this matter to CC. First they said that the unbilled amount is not included Data usage. After persuasion, they said that some time it happen. what is right.

Keep Going. :)

My unbilled amount is steadily going up by 30-40 rs a day ... chairman's office gave me a call and said wait for ur bill.. it won't have any discripancies ...

Anyone else has got a bill after taking Freedom@Night.

Shuvabrata

did you switch to the time based plan from the default plan ?

I think that default plan in base on time, not based on Data. So Why u ask this que to BPP?

46596[/snapback]

I was referring to the new time based plan, which is different from the default time based plan.

I got a SMS and also a call from CC and also from the webworld where I requested for freedom @ night also confirmation in mail from chairman office. But now the dialy increase has been stopped

I also facing this problem in my FWP. I have 290 plan + freedom@night plan. Today i send a mail to Customer care of reliance and also post a message to chairman office also. Let see what they say. Because now the billing date is near. It is 18-nov-2005.

Waiting!!!

Thanks and Take Care!

shan, did you receive any confirmation from Reliance about the switch to Freedom@Night plan ? If so, file a complaint at CC and you may get it waived. Moreover, confirm with them whether you are under the right plan now.

46507[/snapback]

i got waiver for the rconnect calls.

Dear Sir,

Greetings of the day!

This is in reference to your mail addressed to the Chairman.

In response to your mail and subsequent telephonic conversation had with you regarding R-Connect wrongly charged, kindly note that your Data tariff plan has been corrected to Freedom at Nite rental plan as requested by you and an adjustment of Rs. 739.53 (Inclusive of 10% Service tax + 2% Education Cess on service tax) is passed towards your account which will reflect in your subsequent bills.

Also, your tariff plan has been corrected to POF1 and an adjustment of Rs. 350/- is passed towards your account towards plan migration charges wrongly charged on 06.10.2005.

Chairman’s Office team will ensure that the requested adjustments will reflect in the bill statement for the period 01.11.2005 to 30.11.2005. We will email a copy of this bill statement to you by 05.12.2005.

As you are an esteemed customer for our organization, we hope that you would reconsider your decision and give us another opportunity to build a lasting relationship with you.

We understand the challenges faced by you due to delay in reply and the inconvenience caused to you. Looking forward to your co-operation.

For further details, you can visit our web-site www.relianceinfo.com or write to us at customercare@relianceinfo.com or fax us at 022-3033 6565. You can also call Reliance Customer Care by dialling *333 or 3033 3333 from your Reliance IndiaMobile or by dialling 022-3033 3333 from any other phone.

Warm Regards,

Rashmi Jadhav

Customer Service

Chairman's Office

I will be getting my bills on 21 Nov with freedom@nite plan . Let me see what is in store!

I am also waiting for my bill on 22nd. My unbilled amount has kept on increasing with my R-connect usage (in free hours) .. lets wait and see ...

Shuvabrata

All my dear friends, here is the same problem with me also. My billing date is 15th of every month. I changed to freedom@night on 18th October. Now my bill has been generated on 16th November, which shows me that all my usage has been calculated as per the default plan, whereas, i had migrated to the freedom@night plan on 18th of October. My unbilled usage is also going up every day by Rs. 40-50.

I called the Customer Care, they registered my complaint and told me to solve it within 72 hours.

Lets hope for the best.

Thanks.

MY BILL GETS GENERATED ON 20 EVERY MONTH , THIS MONTH IT HAS NOT YET BEEN GENERATED.

@BPP!

Yes, i also facing the same situation as u. There may be some mistake done by reliance so they are not generated their bill on date. Wait and Watch.

Thanks and Take Care!

I agree with u. My unbilled amount used to increase by 20-30 rs dailyy in initial days..after complaining it stopped. Now the data usage shows 250 MB:-)) in freedom@nite