Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
@ksh@T

What Happened To Rim.diwali Ghoshnas

guys i think that there had been many promises of launching a new handsets...lowering the call rates...abt netway....new prepaid vouchers.......whats new this diwali from LIL AMBANI......neither they wished their customers happy diwali......

yes, earlier we used to get greetings on all festival occasions but this year nothing :)

i think this is a silence before a big storm :)

i think theres something big ahead :)

Li'l Ambani needs patient customers like us ...always waiting ...rarely getting

...waiting

...waiting

...waiting forever :)

Let us be nice & wait till next Diwali!

Edited by raccoon

He's gonna spend this diwali laughing at the DAPO users!

Actually come to think of it, he's been doing it every Diwali.

Our Anil Bhai might go a step further.... charge 10 - 20% extra in the bill as Diwali bonus, only this time he'll be informing us before charging :)

i got sms for happy diwali. from reliance 1232

Our Anil Bhai might go a step further.... charge 10 - 20% extra in the bill as Diwali bonus, only this time he'll be informing us before charging  :)

45656[/snapback]

hehehhe....................................heheheh and still... hehehehhe

Sure He will be laudhing, when he knows that people like me send upto a 1000 sms a month out of which only a small percentage are to RIM and rest outside circle to other MSPs.

Sure He will be laudhing,  when he knows that people like me send upto a 1000 sms a month out of which only a small percentage are to RIM and rest  outside circle to other MSPs.

45670[/snapback]

y dont u check this topic out ?? we could use ur resources if ur on unlimited sms's pack

topic

**just on diwali pack till now :- diwali to holi offer 5 months recharge

Edited by abhay

i dont think that sms from 1232 is from reliance its from government, because the other day i got an sms from 1232, that if u get an isd call but the no displayed is local or std, then inform it on some toll free bsnl no...

i dont think that sms from 1232 is from reliance its from government, because the other day i got an sms from 1232, that if u get an isd call but the no displayed is local or std, then inform it on some toll free bsnl no...

45673[/snapback]

haha toll free numbers on rim! as if it works on them :grin:

by the way saurav bhai d u hv ne close relations with rim or so or r u a RIM family member...if no then wh did u recd the SMS for happy diwali when none of us recd.......u shd investigate that...and please lil ambani...work hard to get PATIENT customers like us which just keep on waiting waiting and waiting for the past three diwali''s

now my dil goes ZZOOOMMM..ZOOMMM..and RIMMMM..this will be my caller id on next diwali when rim introduces caller tunes...

{even my local cdma player in rajsthn has introduced caller tuness...named RAINTONES777 and rim is sleeping}

even I got the SMS on both my numbers from 1232

what paap did we do? Did reliance forget about the thousands of other customers it has? well even we believe in Diwali... why were we not wished? above all ... what is reliance cost cutting on ? arre I will buy anil a Rs. 55/- voucher so he can send messages to all customers and wish them on Diwali... kya kanjoosi hai yaar!

Cheers

Ashok

Forgive me ...but what crap u guys talking about? I don't mind getting the choicest expletives from Anil, IF he agrees to give me discounted tariffs... :grin:

what paap did we do? Did reliance forget about the thousands of other customers it has? well even we believe in Diwali... why were we not wished? above all ... what is reliance cost cutting on ? arre I will buy anil a Rs. 55/- voucher so he can send messages to all customers and wish them on Diwali... kya kanjoosi hai yaar!

Cheers

Ashok

45705[/snapback]

Too good man, too good.

1232 is not a Govt no. But RIMs "advertising" no.

But why are you guys cribbing about it so much? Was your Diwali a real damp squid because RIM didnt send out mass sms's to your phone or was that the only Diwali greeting SMS you were expecting to receive this year and didn't get that!

LOL mate :grin: that was one of the SMS's to be seen and discarded.... but then the dumpster did not dump the message ...

Had got an SMS from RIM for diwali greetings and also the Mumbai Commisioner's SMS greeting and warning abt the Diwali timings! :lol: both from 1232! My diwali didn't get more better wid those SMSs guys! So chill! :grin:

Yeh, but the atmosphere at RIM is quite thanda! Not much for them to offer all of us!

Even I got the call just now, wishing me happy diwali. If the caller would be a real person than a tape, i'd have replied Diwali is still 1 year away. This diwali is almost over.

Looks like Anil read this thread and then recharged with 55 SMS topup card+that 770 something all India free RIM2RIM call card.

Lol ! That seems to be true! ani bhai!

Cheers

Ashok

Dear All,

Heard about the latest Plan 600 for FWPs? Maybe this is for Diwali.

You get 2000 mts of fully free all India Onnet calls. After this, it will cost you 0.30 pm for on net calls (even for local onnet calls). You can talk for about one hour daily

No free talktime available for offnet calls. No concept of local onnet pack also. All other call charges local and std for offnet will remain same at Rs 1.10 per pulse.

In other words, the old Plan 700 has been discontinued and its place you have a new Plan 600. The earlier Rs 165 talktime and the full free on net calling facility has been removed totally and in its place, you have only 2000 mts of full free all india onnet.

Hope this new plan will cheer those who were yearning for Plan 700 but were too late to subscribe/migrate to it.

Enjoy. :lol::confuse::confuse:

Cheers. :grin::help::quest:B):lol:;)

some 795 instead of 770 RCV hv arrived for FWP. but all calls ron reliance ntek are not free but cost abt 10p for with in circle and 0.40 p for outside circle.

not fully sure abt call rate but rcv rate confirmed.

To me it seems, that this Diwali, we had an interchange between RIM & TATA! TATA was agressive whilst RIM was absolutely dull in anouncements of some happening stuff!