Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
tanveer

All Kind of Softwares

If u want I can mail it over to u, I have a legally registered version. But I am not using it anylonger, so I can transfer it to u ... (Xing MPEG player 3.30)

Cheers

Ashok

47574[/snapback]

u purchase ur softwares :thumb::clap::rolleyes:B) man if i had done that then i would have been living in some some train compartment as of now :lol::ph34r:

Abhay sire ... I crack the copies of softwares I download trial versions of... but this particular thingy xing, I had purchased since the company where I was paid for my licence!

and I have the licence details with me ! :unsure:

Cheers

Ashok

I am renovating my house. So I am searching for some software in which I can draw the walls n plans as in the architect blue paper plan, and then can see it in 3d. I remember using such software 3-4 years back. It was very easy to use. Just draw in 2d, and view the house in 3d! Can someone suggest such software?

I am renovating my house. So I am searching for some software in which I can draw the walls n plans as in the architect blue paper plan, and then can see it in 3d. I remember using such software 3-4 years back. It was very easy to use. Just draw in 2d, and view the house in 3d! Can someone suggest such software?

47910[/snapback]

autocad! if u living in mumbai then take it from me or it is avliable in laminton road / fort area also

i think this is the software most pro's use in their architecture work

autocad! if u living in mumbai then take it from me or it is avliable in laminton road / fort area also

i think this is the software most pro's use in their architecture work

47928[/snapback]

Autocad is way too powerful. I really don't want to invest time 'learning' a software. I remember that software, somewhat like ms paint. The walls, windows etc are displayed as icons, similar to the line and circle tools in paint. Is autocad so easy, so as to draw in 2d and see the structure in 3d? coz i haven't used it yet.

ahem! Shud i comment? :grin: There are plenty of softwares available. But a lil bit of training will be reqd. As for a newbie, autocad wudn't be of any use and 3D in autocad takes ample time to learn.

What currently is the trend is "Revit Building". But again, a little bit of training is reqd.

Maybe you can look at some small softwares like 3D Home or alike.

Trust me if you know how to use Revit, u will love it! :clap:

Hi,

Do anyone have Pinnacle Hollywoord FX, Indian Effects for Pinnacle Studio, Wedding Effexts, Holiday Effectx Etc. As I am a video editor I need these effects. Now I do on-line video editing and going to start off-line video editing so I need the effects. If any one have I want to purchase.

I am also searching for d indian effects.I do Offline editing.Btw u hav money u can purchase Wedding Pro 6 Or Monarch harware & software.I dont hav that much money,since i hav wedding pro software cd but no hardware.It is heavy on my system(memory wise) even though i hav Athlon 64bit.

i guess u would already be having the eval version, anyways...

hfx 5.2: 
http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PixieItemDownloads/hfx5full.exe

[NOT ALLOWED]

i think u can safely upgrade with the 9.4.2 patch and hfx will be upgraded from 5.2 to 5.5.6

[b]Hollywood FX 5.5 extra effects
[/b]
Add drama and impact to your video productions with Hollywood FX Plus and Mega. Both are plug-ins to Pinnacle Systems’ award-winning Studio editing software and include hundreds of powerful 3D transitions. Each solution includes extensive controls over each effect’s parameters, letting you create incredible visual effects that have just the right style, lighting and flight-path.

Source:
ftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/Studio9/HFXfix/hfx55StudioExtra.exe

unlock only for 27-28-29-30-31 and 36 here
[NOT ALLOWED]

26 - Extra FX
27 - Holiday FX
28 - Family Fun 1
29 - Family Fun 2
30 - Weddings 2
31 - Weddings 3
32 - Multimedia 1
33 - Multimedia 2
34 - Industrial 1
35 - Industrial 2
36 - Sports 2
37 - Frames 2
38 - Frames 3
39 - Shapes and Particles 1
40 - Shapes and Particles 2
41 - Wild World 1
42 - Wild World 2
43 - MultiWindow 1
44 - Signs

Thanx to John_doe1420

i havent checked all personaly... check it out.

Keep browsing :clap:

edited some content ... coz of forum rules... please give such links thro PM or other ways :clap:

hope u understand - edit by ashoksoft

doesnt matter what processor you have but you need to have lotsa RAM! :|

not ram but processor

try converting video from VCD to DVD and then c :clap: thought extra ram is a benifit

This thread reminds me, that i was searching for something to capture screen. Someone recently told me to investigate on camtasia. Is someone here, using such softwares. Links available?

hey chirag I use camtasia and some other screen recording tools too ... will give details when I call u tommorrow

Cheers

Ashok

I am also searching for d indian effects.I do Offline editing.Btw u hav money u can purchase Wedding Pro 6 Or Monarch harware & software.I dont hav that much money,since i hav wedding pro software cd but no hardware.It is heavy on my system(memory wise) even though i hav Athlon 64bit.

hi,

can u send me a copy of that cd (wedding Pro)?

If that is a shareware / anything to do with piracy (not quite sure if that is a freeware)..... please ensure that u do not litter in the thread, as in a sense we intend to keep the forum clean... any discussions (if piracy) is involved... please ensure it is done privately / thro other communication channels..

Cheers

Ashok

It's A shareware & it costs 45000Rs Hardware + Software Moreover software is more costly & this price is dealer level price.I am not eager to share & think watever neone think of me since me & my friend shared it & purchased for our studio.

Btw Truth is it is very inconsistent performer(buggy) except effects that too r very confusing to apply.Since we r not very much happy after taking this.I am not reasoning this to defend my statement given above for sharing or else.

Btw Ashok as far as forum rules & category used by d member It is not a valid post to be posted (personal opinion).Since it is a highly rated & priced low end consumer software,But After takeover by D high end Company AVID it will standardised as high end ;) .

Edited by amitbt22

@Ashoksoft: Not a problem dude... its cool.

@sklm: just that, ppl who 'request' for s_hit could thank or ATLEAST acknowledge when they get their link... ;) Imean, i dont even know if sklm or amit found the stuff useful.

Edited by rEdshiFt
  • Like 1

Well redshift thanks for d abov link but i dont need dat because i hav purchased it.Btw it is not workin for wen i tried because i hav nothing to download at dat time :unsure:

Ok since the year draws to a close and it is party time,can someone help me with a few things.

1. I need to connect my PC to more than one set of speakers. I currently have connected it to my music system and I do have a set of desktop speakers which are around what 1600w or so. Now I need to connect both of these simulatneously. what kind of cable do i buy for it? will the quality and power be as good?

And more importantly, i would need a few dance albums (torrents/ direct links). English, Hindi, Punjabi, Tamil anything would do as long as it makes you dance. Help needed urgerntly. Only 4 days to go!

Help is at hand....

If ur desktop speakers come with ampli's kewl.... then all u will need will be a One-to-two audio jack, for multiple speakers...

it looks something like this

usb18s09ws.jpg

usb18s26xj.jpg

else u might also need a small ampli....

try to use something like DJ Studio for the effect (especially the cross-fades between songs... to add a lil karoke ;) )

lemme search for a lil collection of party tracks ....

Cheers

Ashok

Edited by ashoksoft

I have connected one of my speakers not directly but throught the Music system, now would I need an amplifier for the desktop speakers

no u dont need to connect an ampli for ur speakers

i think desktop speakers have a apli built in on them if not then having a apli for them is a benifit

coz i dont think that M/B's supply that much amount of power to support 1600W output

the kinda connector which ashok has said is avaliable in laminton for 10 RS each so u can go there and buy urself 1

and about the dance albums

dc++ <-- best for hindi s*it

desitorents

Edited by abhay

and just try to search for Party track on bearshare :)

Cheers

Ashok

Hey mods I wanted to put this post under software request thread but it seems its really really difficult to search that thread out in our fastly growing site or the post has been scrapped....

Hey one of my frens harddisk crashed... V formatted the disk and to recover the files v used filerecover and one more tool... now the recovered files (they are all his families photographs taken from his digital camera) can be viewed in preview mode of xp but when you try to open if it shows error that filemay be is broken or data missing....

can anoyone suggest me a tool that can overcomethis problem by recovering these files by opening them with reduced resolution/by just leavingthe bad part as some softwares leave bad sectors of cds while recovering data....

Anyone any tip please sendit asap... I'll load one of those snaps here too so that may be you guys can download andsee what strange trouble is this...

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

sure mate ... rather than one .. .try to send a couple of pics if possible (without renaming them)... or u could zip and mail them accross to ashok[dot]karkera[at]gmail[dot]com and I will respond back once i see them

Cheers

Ashok