Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
tanveer

All Kind of Softwares

...though I cannot release / even offer a test to someone here, ...

hey, don't be so secret keeper! Why not share it?

KGB sure is good ... but considering the portablity ..... until more people start using KGB I guess we will still be in RAR / ZIP era..

btw CORE had designed a JPEG/MPEG/MP3 UlC Compression engine ... which was AMAZING . though I cannot release / even offer a test to someone here, the algos used is beyond par the best... way better than even KGB for the specific filetypes mentioned.

Cheers

Ashok

Hi,

WOW, BTW is there any paper available about this super duper compression method.

What kinda /ALGOS/ it could be :cheer: , like using type classified data structures combined

with some galactic mathamatics method to pack and unpack unclassfied data type.

can sumbudy suggest me a video player which can play almost every video formats.

The ultimate solution for ur problem:

Download K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 1.51

After installing this codec pack, u'll not need ne 3rd party s/w to install. U can play all formats in Windows Media Player!

It also contains 2 gr8 media player: Classic Media player and BSPlayer!

Its totally customizable! U can select which codec u want to install!

try vlc media player~

Its the best

K lite package is a big download, around 25 Mb if I remember correctly, moreover you dont need to install any codecs with VLC player, It plays almost every video file format.

There r many packages for K-lite depending on ur requirements! e.g., Full, Standard and Basic.

U can check it here:

Download K-Lite Codec Pack 2.70 Full, Standard and Basic

Once I hv used VLC Player, but found it buggy! And it can't comptete with Windows Media Player for the look, features, and much more!

And K-lite codec pack includes almost each & every codec required to play ne media type.... :clap:

The ultimate solution for ur problem:

Download K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 1.51

After installing this codec pack, u'll not need ne 3rd party s/w to install. U can play all formats in Windows Media Player!

It also contains 2 gr8 media player: Classic Media player and BSPlayer!

Its totally customizable! U can select which codec u want to install!

Arre wah! gr8! maaza aagaya vishal bhai.thanks once again.

cud somebody provide me the link to download DAP 7.10 or DAP 7 specifically. thanks!

There r many packages for K-lite depending on ur requirements! e.g., Full, Standard and Basic.

U can check it here:

Download K-Lite Codec Pack 2.70 Full, Standard and Basic

Once I hv used VLC Player, but found it buggy! And it can't comptete with Windows Media Player for the look, features, and much more!

And K-lite codec pack includes almost each & every codec required to play ne media type.... :clap1:

With this codec we can play .mjp format?

cud some buddy suggest me rar file extracter S/W (free version) & suggest me d best adremoval s/w?

Adaware Personal SE is the best Ad-removal software.

Hey... you people have made this thread dedicated to audio video softwares. :quest:

anyway, DAP is an adware and spyware. Use FDM instead, I find it very useful.

i ve downloaded a few movies.

Some of them do not work at all and some do not have sound.

It says that proper codec is not present.

I have wmplayer 10 and divx bundle.

Ihave also tried using real one player but to no avail.

Where do i download all the required codec from and how do i come to know what codec is required.

Is there a complete media player, that can play all types of files?

Where Can i get?any links?

PLease help

and yes xing player will be welcome as well!

Hey Tanveer, try downloading Xvid codec... even these kind of movies will have .avi extension and now a days most of the movies available for download are in Xvid format rather than Divx ....

you can download them at http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Koepi_XviD.htm

check out ...

rgds,

Vamshi

Thanks vamshik but all of my problems were solved by VLC player

Goto last unread AT&T Natural Voices 1.4, text-to-speech technologies

freeware:)

get it from here

enjoy!

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

dunno how many of you'll are aware of this heck of a cool small software. Its called SKETCHUP(http://www.sketchup.com)

This software or rather this company(atlast tech) was recently bought over by none other than GOOGLE!

Sketchup has now released a FREE version of its software. And there is now compatibility between Google Earth and Sketchup. Read more on their website!

Alrite, now here's wat i am looking for.

I need a simple, easy to use, Contact Management & Sales/Service Management Software. Something close to CRM.

Any free utilities available online?? Let me know!

Recently i hav donwload disk manager for quantum hdd which are in the form of setup when i open this program it asks for floppy drive to install files in it and i dont have floppy drive is there any software such as virtual floppy drive. plz post the link to donload this software.

I need some more help from you guys. How do I delete all the adware and spyware which is there in my Computer :quest: I am really facing problems with the spyware. I have downloaded several anti spyware softwares from the Net but none of them delete the adwares and spywares. Can you recommend me some software with which I can get rid of this adware and spyware problems. Kindly help ! Thanks in advance ! :blink::(

I need a good anti adware or spyware removal software. I have tried about 4-5 softwares from the Net but none remove the spyware.They just detect it.Actually I am looking for some software which is free to download and use.So do you'll guys have any idea.Please help ! Thanks ! :blink::wacko:

<< Topic Merged - No Double Posting Please ! >>

Edited by Arun

Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.4 detects and removes Spyware from your computer and its Free to download. Don't forget to download the update too.

You can also install Microsoft Windows Defender which is free to download and install, as it is in Beta version now.

Recently i hav donwload disk manager for quantum hdd which are in the form of setup when i open this program it asks for floppy drive to install files in it and i dont have floppy drive is there any software such as virtual floppy drive. plz post the link to donload this software.

You can check out this. Haven't tried it, but seems to do what you have asked.

Any software for burning DVD video disks? I have to burn avi files in a DVD so that I can view them in standalone DVD players.