Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shabz

Delivery Acknowledgement

Have you guys noticed that since yesterday the delivery acknowldgement for SMS sent to RIM has been changed now it says "message to 93**** delivered Successfully" but for GSM it says only "message to 9**** deliverd" Why is it successfully to RIM only.

Not just Delivery ack, when u recharge now u do not get a confirmatory SMS ... at least I did not!

Cheers

Ashok

I just recharged 2 days back and no confirmatory SMS ...and also this time I got no call (recorded) or SMS saying that my account is close to expiry! Previously they used to remind 1 and 2 days before the expiry period.

Yes, they seem to be slowly and surely shutting down all services... :confuse:

Also, couldnt find the 215 vouchers anywhere ...had to make do with 360 voucher. :lol:

Edited by raccoon

I always get a confirmation on recharging! Even when I recharge with e-recharge top-up for as low as Rs.10/- I get a confirmation. If the previous confirmation was not deleted, the new one shows to be "Duplicate" and doesn't count to be a separate message in the Inbox!

Delivery acks to GSM numbers are working for me fine. Must have been some temporary problem if you didn't receive it.

this time i got a sms from RIM...when i topped up....I think i was lucky.......