Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cacsus

Help Me Dump This Handset!

hi guys!

i have this LG RD 7130 handset . though its a really good handset except for our helplessness to transfer ringtones or wallpapers LEGALLY :( ,but its proving to be very costly for me. i bought it under the monsoon offer paying 5001(bought it in Sept '03) and now i am regularly paying 700(399+300) and u know what it really screws my monthly expenditure.... please dump me with ur suggestions :lol: do post some replies guys!!! THIS IS A REAL SOS!!!!! ;)

:( Buddy I also wanted colour handset but wat I did is kept my old rim as it is and went out n bought samsung c-100 coz I was sure abt the cost

U will end paying 300 x 36 = 10800 + 5001 = 15801 in 3 years for the lg wat u bought and wat I bought is Samsung C-100 = 7000 so saved 8801 and the handset is my property in ur case u have to give ur handset back even after paying 15801 :lol:

RIM is good in network and price but not in handset and service area.

Hope u can find some way out. good luk. ;)

migrate to economy 149, so you have to pay 300+149=549+tax. but remember outgoing calls are expensive. diable clip + itemised billing.

though its a really good handset except for our helplessness to transfer ringtones or wallpapers LEGALLY

didn't i read in the other topic, tht ppl r able to upload ringtones and wallpapers to other 7130?? Check them out... 7130 is a good handset... try to stick to it..! :(

thanks a tonne for the suggestions :( but i am beginning to like it here.. so i think i will be keeping my phone to be with u guys!! :lol: