Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
@ksh@T

Cdma Moto Razr

guys 2day i read HT..it has a news that MOTO is thinking to launch the CDMA version of their RAZRV3 in SEA in the last quarter of 2005...

now ashok.bhai and Arun bhai and Chirag bhai..find out more :quest:

ur talking about the new razr.. yes .. what they meant was moto is coming out with a cdma version also for the new model.. but that doesnt insure that they would launch it here.. they dont even have the current cdma razr in india....

Guys ,

This is the detail of the new CDMA MOTO RAZR. Also motorola does not have a CDMA version of its RAZR.

Motorola CDMA RAZR with Ev-DO – Revolutionary mobile style is now available on the CDMA network. Whether downloading a musical ringtone or taking a video clip with the 1.3 megapixel camera, this chic handset brings unparalleled mobile sophistication to CDMA users worldwide.

Had posted a suggestion to reliance to introduce it. This was the reply i got.

We thank you for giving your valuable suggestions. We have forwarded your suggestions to the respective department and assure you that they will consider implementing the same in the best interest of customers and the company.

We look forward to an opportunity to assist you again.

Usual Reply....

Anyways not very hopeful it will be launched by reliance in India.

CHEERS!!!

I think these customer care people should STFU

All they can do is send these stupid pre prepaired replies!

How would CC people know about new launches. They HAVE TO read from their screens and repeat that info that is all they can do. One can hope they do that part well.

As for the moto. I'm not buying a 15k MP3 phone that doesnt have an expansion slot. I'd rather go in for the much heavier samsung d600.

Do ask a customer care person the full form and meaning of EV-DO and watch the fun...those poor dumba**es. :)

EVDO .... well sire ... now I am not defending some CC chap, but then consider this, EVDO is the technical aspect of video compression... it is where streaming realtime compression at its best can be obtained.

Surely not something the CC chap needs to know much about... ;)

lets have that in depth @ rimweb ;)

Cheers

Ashok

The company is coming up with 15 new models of mobile handsets ranging between Rs 2,000 to Rs two lakh. The company is also planning to hire more people here and will also be expanding its network of dealers and distributors.

Motorola today launched the new ultra sleek L6 mobile handset in the western Indian market.

Speaking at the occasion, Sudhir Agarwal, director-sales, Motorola India, said, "In the new year, we are going to introduce 15 new world-class mobile handsets here which will include three special black and white models costing below Rs 3,000, a number of models costing between Rs 4,000-5,000 and also some high range handsets. We are also launching new version of L6 within a couple of weeks. The version called L7 will come with extended memory and many more features. We are also introducing an upgraded version of our world famous 'Razer' brand. Currently, we are selling 1.2 crore units of Razer handset throughout the globe. With the price difference of 10 per cent, the upgraded Razer will come out with extended memory, I-Tunes solutions, mega pixel camera and for the first time in pink colour. We are also launching CDMA version of Razer next year."

Adding further, he said, "We are looking at strengthening our distribution network with 30 exclusive stores throughout the country early next year. We are planning to raise this number to 600 during couple of years. ''

EV-DO ... often called as DO, is ont of the finest compression techniques used by CDMA players and broadband routing systems...

EVDO stands for Evolution-Data Only (sometimes called Evolution-Data Optimized).

EVDO is a wireless radio broadband data protocol adopted by many CDMA mobile phone service providers, as part of the CDMA2000 standard.

A proper configging of 1xRTT (as the CDMA2000 1x) is reffered to, can give upto 2.4Mb/s - 3.1Mb/s.

Cheers

Ashok

thanks ashok......

Please continue the topic here. Closing topic.