Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Greens

Surging Network Problems

I dont know but right now reliance network is down at mine place .. i see complete network .. but mine both cell phn and land line is not working .. whenever i m trying to make a call its saying plz check the number... i have even check out the customer care number its not working.... is there same problem at other circles or place......

Time 1:55 AM

SAME FOR ME TOO....ITS FINE

I faced the same problem yesterday night from 10pm to around 2am.No outgoing calls were connecting,not even to *367 or *369.I was not even getting any error messages, just engage tone. However,I was able to receive calls and send messages. By today morning,it seems to be all ok.

Hi,

Yesterday I had faced some kind of network connectivity problem especially at around 1.00 p.m. but that was only for few minutes otherwise my phones are fine. I could be able to receive and dial.

Mine line has come to normal but it was worse for prepaids... I Have total of 4 conection of which 2 are postpaid and 2 prepaid.. All the connections are more than a year old... Mine post paid connection started working perfectly.. but prepaids were down till Now... I visited the WW... They are asking me due to mine documents the connection are down... i mean i need to re submit mine documents... I tryied to justfy myself but all in vain ... i was just about to leave I found a person shouting for same problem .. i just came to know there were more then an half a dozen peoples around at that time for same problem .. i was shocked I thought only i was the person who had the problem but i was wrong... there were many other customers u had same problem.. their mobiles were down... without no reason ..... they even had not informed us... that ur connections will be suspended.. i know something had gone wrong in their computers... but they wil never admit it ... I Cant trust this guys now .. but there is also no option left.. giving out you number to every client and then thinking of changing your Number... Not possible to any of us...

Hello frnz....

I stay in mumbai, so u all know da housing system here.ie. flats n apartments.

My problem is tht i get proper network in my drawing room but no network in any other rooms.

Can any1 suggest a soln to this problem of mine. i use a LG RD 3330 handset.

thnx in advance.

Hey buddy...range of towers gets blocked due to some high-rise buildings...hence this problem is faced by many (across all operators)...though I dont see any respite for you still you may take a chance by calling *333 and giving them details on your complete address, number of signal bars etc. They may also advise you to visit LG Service Centre....so try all that

Finally, the best thing to do would be that you check out yuor friends'/ neighbors' sets inside your flat and find out which particular model gets the best reception in your room. If you are ready to spend money, you may then change your handset to that particular model...ALL THE BEST!!

Hey buddy...range of towers gets blocked due to some high-rise buildings...hence this problem is faced by many (across all operators)...though I dont see any respite for you still you may take a chance by calling *333 and giving them details on your complete address, number of signal bars etc. They may also advise you to visit LG Service Centre....so try all that

Finally, the best thing to do would be that you check out yuor friends'/ neighbors' sets inside your flat and find out which particular model gets the best reception in your room. If you are ready to spend money, you may then change your handset to that particular model...ALL THE BEST!!

thnx brother

Hello frnz....

My problem is tht i get proper network in my drawing room but no network in any other rooms.

thnx in advance.

Currently there are network problems in most of the places in Mumbai,as it seems reliance is experimenting with thier cell sites in mumbai by removing some and moving some,maybe they are making way for their gsm network/towers.

were you getting proper network in other rooms and facing this problem now ?

call *333 and inform them about the problem you are facing.

Hello frnz....

thnx in advance.

Currently there are network problems in most of the places in Mumbai,as it seems reliance is experimenting with thier cell sites in mumbai by removing some and moving some,maybe they are making way for their gsm network/towers.

were you getting proper network in other rooms and facing this problem now ?

call *333 and inform them about the problem you are facing.

Even I am facing some problems in Bangalore for the last couple of days. Hope its not everywhere.

I dont know if this works for you, but it did for me. I wrote to the Chairman's Office regarding a similar problem for network coverage inside my current office. What they did for me was provide me a wired external antenna for my handset LG 6130.(This is not avl for all handsets). And got my problem resolved. This happened after thorough investigations etc... So try your luck.

Only Solution in my view NOKIA :NOTriste: atleast for CDMA.

Edited by amitbt22

I dont know if this works for you, but it did for me. I wrote to the Chairman's Office regarding a similar problem for network coverage inside my current office. What they did for me was provide me a wired external antenna for my handset LG 6130.(This is not avl for all handsets). And got my problem resolved. This happened after thorough investigations etc... So try your luck.

Hey chirag how much do you spend on your connection monthly???

I think it depends totally on monthly usage only. :NOTriste:

Imagine all users in your office having reliance connection :D everyone would have moved around with a wired antena attached to their handset.I have four connections used by me and my family members,and the network in my house is really pathetic since august 2006,whenever we recieve calls or have to make calls we have to rush to the nearest window,at times our phones show as not reachable when infact we have it showing full network. Numerous complaints to customer care and to the chairmans office has not given us any solution.

And now reliance has removed the contact chairman's link from its site :NOTriste:

Boss, wired antenna is not the solution,mobile phones are not for wired antennas.

Edited by prathod

Prathod, Taken!! If you have more than "Certain" number of Connections in your house/office, preferably post-paid ones, Reliance arranges an in-house network booster. So you wont require a Wired Antenna!!

And trust me, wired antenna at your office desk is thousand times better than not having network. I see my colleague breaking his head with Hutch who is not able to provide him any network solution after last 5months of continuous follow-ups.

Gavnit, my monthly outgo ranges between 600-800! :NOTriste: Am sure that is not their criteria.

Prathod, Taken!! If you have more than "Certain" number of Connections in your house/office, preferably post-paid ones, Reliance arranges an in-house network booster. So you wont require a Wired Antenna!!

And trust me, wired antenna at your office desk is thousand times better than not having network. I see my colleague breaking his head with Hutch who is not able to provide him any network solution after last 5months of continuous follow-ups.

Gavnit, my monthly outgo ranges between 600-800! :NOTriste: Am sure that is not their criteria.

All are postpaid connections and its more thn 3years old,one out of them is a fwp.

Never heard of the in-house network booster given by reliance, can you tell me how do make them to install one in my house.

Hi all,

From two weeks in andhra pradesh, reliance mobile network signal is bad and data updations are all very slow.

Activations are all very slow. No body can give response in webworld's and also customer care. Reliance Network is thinking about profits only, nothing for customers.

Hi all,

From two weeks in andhra pradesh, reliance mobile network signal is bad and data updations are all very slow.

Activations are all very slow. No body can give response in webworld's and also customer care. Reliance Network is thinking about profits only, nothing for customers.

Oh Yes . AA may now start a new voucher Premium Signal Voucher :grin::grin:

LOL!! Might be true one day. Afterall he need to show shareholders the profit!!

I see my colleague breaking his head with Hutch who is not able to provide him any network solution after last 5months of continuous follow-ups.

1.5 years of network issues with Hutch. Constant follow ups. No solution as of yet. Threatened disconnection last time. Now problem seems to be resolved! :)

one of the guys who seems was calling from RIM suggested something like a network booster wherein an antenna will be put outside your house and the other end of the wire would be attached to your FWP. I dont know how...it will work :winko:

i think the network booster comes free with FWP/FWT !! @least it came when i installed the landline @ my place 2 yrs ago