Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
bhaskarbmca

Jataayu Mms Client

hello

:)

Please let me know from where do i download JATAAYU MMS CLIENT?

Asking for jatayu software is like wanting to phuck yourself with a heated iron rod. Why do you need that!!!!

The MMS client runs on top of RWorld. So if you can access your phones system files you can get it from there.

For the MMS application you can try their website.

But u know thw MMS portal of reliance is chargable and it will cost u 3 rs. to send the MMS through that portal..

so beware guys :)

Asking for jatayu software is like wanting to phuck yourself with a heated iron rod. Why do you need that!!!!

The MMS client runs on top of RWorld. So if you can access your phones system files you can get it from there.

For the MMS application you can try their website.

46635[/snapback]

I dont want to phuck myself with a heated iron rod, instead i would like to send

mms to the rim no. frm my PC. Thats what i'm asking u about the wap enabled

client i.e. Jataayu. I like to phuck Rs 3!!!

Give me some healthy advice.

From you PC you dont need jatayu software. You can send the mail to 093xxxxxxxx@rmms.ricmail.com. But you have to send from a "reliance number" that means you have to create an email account called "093xxxxxxxx@rmms.ricmail.com" and send through your pc's smtp server. Its been covered somewhere in these forums search for it.

Also please be a little more explicit so that we can understand your questions and queries better.

Edited by anujit

The email thing doesn't work for me anymore. Most probably it won't work for you also. Try something else.

Try Chikka MMS messenger. Chikka TXT messenger can be used to send free sms's to RIM. But MMS messenger charges Rs. 3