Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Chirag

Best RIM Tariff For you?

hi

i am ready to help you , i have some exp in web based programming , actually i am an IT enginner , let me

know if i can help you

yup sure buddy every1 is invited to help! where do ya stay ?? mumbai! if yes we can meet up with chirag and discuss it out

heres the progress buddy

i have made a EXCEL listing of all reliance POSTPAID national plans and regional plans with the list of complete circles

now to convert it to a actual database* i needed some help for which i had a talk with ashok! he insisted that everything can be disscused after FEB 1 week only coz hes a lil busy with something!

so thats it , as i said if the database is done the prototype will be implemented from my side withing 2 - 3 days maxxxx so lets c i'll have a chat with ashok again and ask if he has 2 -3 hrs to spare and we could then disscuss the format of the database

*with that i mean the format of the database should be decided. prior to its implementaion and use

CHIRAG as soon as somethign happens i'll keep ya updated :rolleyes:

PS :- well other than the database problem i myself am sidetracked towords AJAX and trying to understand and use it in the prototype itself so cannot concentrate much on our existing problem DATABASE :P

Edited by abhay