Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
KumaarShah

LG RD 6230 launched !

6230 Launched today

cost just Rs 7,999/-.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thats a gr8 price, hope to see some reviews soon !

Why is TATA not launching more LG phones.They have only TWO LG phones(6335,5235).

Regarding PC SYNC:

MP3 ringtones and Pictures can be downloaded on the Memory Card from PC and vice versa.

Synchronise the Phone Book, Videos (only from phone to PC), Photos, Scheduler, To Do and Memo with your PC

converted videos like,3gp,mpeg are seen in the phone?

Edited by dixit

the price slot is perfect. Can anyone tell the accesories it comes with. Surely it won't be having any memory card at this price, but does it have the data cable? I am sure this phone will beat the hell out of sales of Nokia6135, who has just fm in comparison.

Let's see where the prices go in a few days.

Edited by ani_meher

Handset hs been launched but it will take some time for stocks to arrive.

whats the best price for it.

any idea by our dealers...

This is very strange, i found no international reviews for LG RD6230, has this handset been launched for the first time?

Anyone here knows if its launched in bangalore (rather Bengalooru :-) ) yet?

HARTY

yes its available in bengalooru from today .priced Rs-7999/-,ENJOY

:unsure::):):blink:

128mb internal

stereo ear phones

Edited by dixit

6230 box contains ear phones and charger,No data cable and extra sd card.

inbuilt photos clarity is good.loud external speaker mp3 listening is good

Edited by dixit

Any one used the set?...I tiried MP3 but the sound quality was too loud and not up to the mark of Nokia6235

The camera quality is also not decent either!!

Any conviviality?

Camera Quality on the screen or Pics taken Appear on d computer screen.Pls compare these of d two models.technically Saturation & exposure & Pixellation of d pics taken.& d screen of Lg6230 is 65k TFT or CSTN

Is the 6230 screen visible in sunlight?

Can someone pls take the pains to compare?????.Reliance Product notes of N6235 and LG6230 attached...

Atleast the articulated camera quality comparision pls :lol:

Product_Notes.rar

Edited by theking

any update regarding Rworld applications?

is Phone book transfer facility avilable?

Can I transfer My phone book from N191 to LG 6230 using PC?

Is Rsurf available?

Edited by Saurav

Messaging

Multimedia messaging service (MMS) support.

For the calls rejected by you, automatic SMS to the caller with your message

Ringtones and Phonebook

MIDI, MP3 and animated ringtones

2000 contacts phonebook memory

I like these two features!! They are so much reqd!

These two features are indeed very much required nowadays.

But then, RWorld is through Brew and not Java.

I have recently bought an 5340 which also has RWorld by BREW. It is slow and many applications/features are not available. Another thing in BREW is that you have to download RWorld applications and only then you can use the application.

Further the phone memory limitations will not allow one to download all applications. Hence Full RWorld may not be available and one has to go on deleting and downloading applications. Most of the times, downloading and installing applications takes a very long time - no idea why. Sometimes it just hangs.

Why has Reliance launched this BREW RWorld, ADA only knows. Hope they will support it properly in future. How are the experiences of RD 6000 owners with particular respect to RWorld?

Further if I am not wrong, the powerpoint doc, I had attached when I started this Post showed that this 6230 phone had 256 MB memory, but now the Reliance people as usual, have very slyly reduced it to 128 MB only.

The display is 128 x 128 which in today's environment is far too small for comfortable viewing. Atleast the display could have been slightly bigger if not better.

I am not aware of the sound quality of this phone, but the 5340 is a bit squeakish and the ringtone sound is far too low to be heard in traffic.

I strongly feel that at Rs.7999, it is slightly overpriced. At this price level, Nokia 6235 is definitely superior and will offer higher resale value than LG 6230.

Thanx and keep enjoying Reliance.

Edited by khs123

i enquired from *333 & confirmed that price is 7999 Rs. Local Web world express doent have the demo piece as yet.

This phone needs bluetooth, bigger screen. People would luv to pay a little extra for that.

Someone mentioned earlier, RD6500 is also on its way. Any news that this phone will be bluetooth enabled. whats the use of MP3, video n pics.. if u cant share it with frinds instantly. you cant carry a computer + card reader everywhere u go. this just kills the whole concept of being MOBILE.

Anyway, its thier phone n design. lets hope they learn it sooner than later.

Absolutely, this phone needs Bluetooth and a bigger screen and also Java RWorld. Maybe if they added a thousand or so, in the price for these features, it would have been worth it.

Anyway, keep enjoying Reliance and LG till then.

when r the stocks for this handset going to arrive?

oooooopsssssss..no bluetooth...but searched for the phone in whole jaipur and foumd none....many are confused with 6230 and 6235..i had asked a dealer 6230 and he started arguing me that there is no 6230 but 6235.....

Static can u tell me if I use 1000mAh battery in my 5130 insted of 850mAh,will it effect pcb of mobie,what I feel is it will increase my backup,am I right.Please answer my dought.