Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Freedom@night = Boundation@day = "insomnia" 'late To Bed Late To Rise'

Thread Updated.

Discuss about the SIDE EFFECTS of Night Unlimited Plans from Post No. 29 onwards:

Side Effects Of Night Unlimited Plans

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dear friends, Reliance had introduced freedom@night plan last month, under this we get unlimited usage in off-peak hours i.e. from 10:00p.m. to 6:00a.m.

Most of us, who are in this plan, wants to make maximum use of this plan. Because of that many people are loosing their sleep at night, they surf till late hours, say by 3:00 a.m. and become lazy the next day.

I fear that the most of us become INSOMNIAC, if we didn't care of our night sleep.

So, please take care of your health enjoying along with the benefit of this unlimited night plan. Take a good night sleep as well.

Lets hope for the best.

Comments please

Remember that your character is your destiny.

Regarding this any "NETA" will Say It is conspiracy of foreign hand tied up with ISP's to make indians health poor :wacko: .For this factor u should take Airtel unlimited broadband to save ur health :grin:

But airtel broadband is still not available in all area. Like in UP. Then what is other cheapest option possible,

Keep posting at RIMWEB!

Thanks and Take Care!

even though, i am not a user of this plan, i still stay awake until 3.30AM. It's normal for me. And NO I was never and am not a call center employee.

Since this topic has nothing to do with R Connect service, but has much to do with our health :(

Moving to General Chat section...

after taking this plan I usually am online ie I surf till say 11 PM and then keep the computer on for the downloading and switch it off when I wake up in the morning at 6 AM so no problem of sleep for me

@shabs, that's the right way to make maximum use of this plan. Carry on, good luck.

can someone give details of this plan.. any link or tariff and validity and all that...

Check out this topic

Hi all my dear friends

I am discontiuning freedom@night plan. Just because, I am getting INSOMNIAC. Well, freedom@night plan is a good plan for night users, but it doesn't prooved good for me. As my routine got disturbed and i got insomniac.

Now i decided to change my r-connect plan to basic plan i.e. zero rental plan, in which one has to pay 0.50 paise in peak hours and 0.25 paise for off-peak hours.

Anyone who is going to subscribe for this freedom@night plan please think of getting Insomniac first.

And for the current users of this plan, please take care of your health and stick to your daily night sleep routine.

I'm not against this plan, but one should take care of health also.

Enjoy !

Regards.

after taking this plan I usually am online ie I surf till say 11 PM and then keep the computer on for the downloading and switch it off when I wake up in the morning at 6 AM so no problem of sleep for me

Hey have you tried using Mass downloader. I use that just that I connect to net surf for first hour or so write mails, select things for download and then select Mass downloader to Disconnect internet and switch off the comeputer when download complete or disconnect internet by 05:55 and shutdown by 05:58 every morning...

So timely to bed and Easy to rise...

Keeps me in good health and makes me wise...

@honest listening...

interesting! Can u provide a link to Mass Downloader? I use DAP, and most times i find it not so effective. Quite alot of bugs in it!

interesting! Can u provide a link to Mass Downloader? I use DAP, and most times i find it not so effective. Quite alot of bugs in it!

try this 1

Internet Download Manager v5.01 - The best way to handle your downloads and increase download speeds

http://internetdownloadmanager.com

it also support megaupload and rapidshare

it also support resume on megaupload. It also support drag and download.

download it from here

http://internetdownloadmanager.com/idman501.exe

and trust me once u'll use it u'll never look for any other download supporting software. And pls u uninstall dap cos it contain lots of spy and adwarez

Hi there,

My all dear friends.

Reliance had introduced freedom@night plan last month, under this we get unlimited usage in off-peak hours i.e. from 10:00p.m. to 6:00a.m.

Most of us, who are in this plan, wants to make maximum use of this plan. Because of that many people are loosing their sleep at night, they surf till late hours, say by 3:00 a.m. and become lazy the next day.

I fear that the most of us become INSOMNIAC, if we didn't care of our night sleep.

So, please take care of your health enjoying along with the benefit of this unlimited night plan. Take a good night sleep as well.

Lets hope for the best.

vk

Comments please

Remember that your character is your destiny.

I think u need something like this

How To Sleep Less and Have More Energy

Powerful Sleep / Secrets of the Inner Sleep Clock

How To Sleep Less and Have More Energy Than You Ever Had Before

by Kacper M. Postawski,

Is it possible to sleep for 4-5 hours and feel more rested, more alert, and more

energized than you did when you slept for 8 or 9 hours (or more)?

Yes it is! While this e-book may be short, the information in it is extremely powerful,

do not underestimate it. This is state of the art optimum life performance information,

which may shatter some of your old beliefs about sleep, and give you many

learnings and understandings that you will be able to use to revolutionize your life. If

you follow the information in this short e-book you will be able to:

1) Reduce your sleeping time.

2) Increase the Quality of your Sleep

3) Gain more energy than you ever had before.

4) Eliminate all feelings of drowsiness / inability to concentrate during the day.

5) Reduce your Daily Stress Levels

Just imagine what radical changes you could create, and what things you could

accomplish in your life if you were able to sleep just half as much as you do now?

Time is the most precious commodity we have in our lives! Or what you could do if

you slept the same amount of time you do right now, but the sleep you got was more

energizing and fulfilling than ever before?

download: 1.26 MB <pdf>

http://rapidshare.de/files/6923483/How.To.....Before.rar.htm

Edited by cracker

i think you sud use Free Download manager. Its best compared to others and lots of extra features like ipv6 support. and main issue is that ts free ware

@imvikky

hi, i think u r right about the mass downloader software, it would be very useful for others who surf in the night and download heavily. But in my case, i am not sure if i can wake up early in the morning to disconnect the r-connect or switching off my computer. so, zero rental plan is much beneficial for me, i think ?

I can use it as per my needs.

My freedom@night plan already got disconnect from yesterday onwards i.e. 17th January 06.

But u and other people, do enjoy the much more benefits of this plan while taking care of your health.

Enjoy,

Regards.

I downloaded the MASS DOWNLOADER. Its quite good. Found it to be easy to use and understand. features like disconnecting modem after download and system shut down after download, are helpful!

I downloaded the MASS DOWNLOADER. Its quite good. Found it to be easy to use and understand. features like disconnecting modem after download and system shut down after download, are helpful!

please check www.freedownloadmanager.org

@imvikky

hi, i think u r right about the mass downloader software, it would be very useful for others who surf in the night and download heavily. But in my case, i am not sure if i can wake up early in the morning to disconnect the r-connect or switching off my computer. so, zero rental plan is much beneficial for me, i think ?

I think you dint read my post properly you don't have to get up in the morning to disconnect or to switch off the comp its done by the program itself.....

@imvikky

Thanks again for you suggession, but now i had already disconnected freedom@night plan and will use zero rental plan only.

Thanks once again.

Enjoy !

Regards.

it sounds like idm

but does it support resume on megaupload? and download on rapidshare?and autoconnect when net get disconnect due to no signal or

any other troubleshoot?