Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
anu

Should I Go For Freedom@night Plan?

hi....

currently i m using the default plan..n now planning to swith over to the freedom@night plan....i hv to download lots of things n as this is time based plan n gives free night usage..i think it wud b a better option...but before swithing over i wanted to assure if it wud b really fine..coz i hv heard ppl getting huge bills or increase in their unbill info per day..does rel. solve these problems n cut out the extra amt added..... plz i want the full info...those hu r already using the freedom@night plan help.....thnkss

The plan is good for u if u can surf in night. the downloading speed in night is good as compare to day.

Regarding ur second query. It will be good to wait for some time. Becuase we did not get our bills till now, the bills are two days now and not generated. As soon as we got bill, we will inform about this. PRAY everything goes fine for every Freedom@night user.

Thanks and Take Care!

I am not sure 10 PM - 06:00 AM will help any people except for those who download softwares. If they extend this facility on full Weekends [00:00 Saturday - 23:59 Sunday] then it might help subscribers. It should be free Nights and Weekends instead of just Nights alone.

Free Nights must start from 07:00 PM and ends till 09: 00 AM.

For those of you who are planning to change over to the Freedom@Night Plan - please do remember that its a path of no return

Once you convert from the default plans that exist on you phone to the new plans, you cannot revert to the original plans. Till date, not many of ppl I knw are too happy with the new plans for rconnect. Thus, it sure is risky to opt for newer stuff. Wait for sometime till u finally decide to jump in.

Cheers,

Harshad !

If you are *now* on any of the old data based plans, it is a good idea to stay with it (unless you need to download a lot during night). If you haven't subscribed to the data plans before, then you can surely look into the Freedom@Night plan.

wait till v ppl get our bills

47776[/snapback]

I think you can check your data and voice usage by login into "My Rim" option at http://bill.relianceinfo.com/webapp/portal...et/LoginServlet

:thumb:

47777[/snapback]

BPP was referring to this issue.

I still cannot check my unbilled usage on reliance site and regarding reverting back to zero rental plan you can easily do so it is clearly mentioned in FAQ of r connect and RCC also confirms

hi...sure v cant go back to the old plan?? :unsure: i m using default plan at teh moment...n ya i hv to download lots a things n this was teh best kinda plan i hv hrd till now default is fyn but...surely night surfing si a bettr optin :unsure: plz find out tht v can go bak to defalut or not coz agar freedom@night k bhi jyada billing hogi to there isnt any fayad as it is..i m using bsnl broadband but apart from speed the only thing its gives is HUGE bills!! plzzz reply as soon as u ppl get ur bills... n help all those hu wanna go for freedom@night..all the best to all those hus bills r due to come! all the best!!

U can move to any plan (Time based plan). If u wan to deactivate ur plan Freedom@night. U have to make a call to RCC, they will ask some que to u and change to u default plan back. But time frame of changing plan is not confirm. It may take 2 to 3 days or it may also possible that they change ur plan after nearest bill generation. The time limit is not confirmed till now.

Today i talk to RCC about bill details, they say bill will be generated till 25th nov or before (It takes about max 7 days time, from 18th nov).

Keep posting at RIMWEB. We will tell u as soon as we find our bill copy.

Thanks and Take Care!

Dear Anu

You can definetly go for this freedom@night plan without any hesitation. I had activated my freedom@night plan on 18th October and my billing date is 15th of every month. My unbilled usage was increasing regularly, and i got my bill with data charges of Rs. 735/-. I registered the complaint with reliance, and within 72 hours they gave me the waiver of Rs. 321/-. It is a good plan, in fact, if you can make maximum use of it.

Only the con in this plan is that whenever u change your freedom@night plan to regular data plan or to any other plan, you won't get the same ricmail e-mail address as you would register when in freedom@night plan. Otherwise it's a good plan.

Don't be afraid, if there is any problem in your billing, the reliance people would definetly adjust your amount.

Thanks

vk

------------------------------

Give people more than they expect, and do it cheerfully.

hi....thnkss RajanPERT and honest..! :unsure: . my billing mthn ends on 27th so i think if i go for this plan i ll get registered after or on the same day coz if i reg. no 400 rs ll b added to this mth one also..coz the same happend wen i reg. for teh very first tym... :( thnkss honest now i m bit relieved :unsure: ...so i m planning to go for it! gud to hear tht reliance ppl do listen n take care of queries n probles...althouh my experience isnt tht gud till now but ya their ccs on phn is great! waise b i use net after 11pm...and their free surfing strts at 10pm..n i hv to download a lot...but i ll wait for a few days...as i hv already got a jhataka from bsnl ppl...in mere 1 week my bill has reaching to 300rs rs excluding their chrgs without actually downloading anything!! :thumb: RajanPERTplz do let us know wen u get ur bill ..all the best....

thnksss!!

keep posting..

cya tc....anu

@Honest!

Congratualation!a great news and great relief to all of us and Thanks to anu also for their wishes.

Keep Posting at RIMWEB!

Thanks and Take Care!

I got my bill , as per bil they hv activated freedom plan ( instead of freedom @ night) on 18 Oct ...although freedom plan was stopped on 12 Oct itself.

I logged a complaint and CC assured me that I will get a waiver

waiting eagrly for ur bills to come.... :)

hope they turn out to be a happy news for all of us!!

cya..tc...keep posting!!!

@BPP -- very funny on the part of reliance...they say u hv activated the plan which was discontinued almost a week b4!!

hey also wanted to know tht ...do reliance ppl listen to complains n solve thm easily ya fir jyada peeche padna padta hai??

Now things are much better, than they were earlier!

Great I got a call frm reliance CC and they hv given me a waiver , That is impressive

@BPP congrats buddy!!!

@chirag...didnt get u..sorrryyy

48531[/snapback]

Hay Chirag wanna tell u that Reliance has improved a lot...!!!!

They have started hiving good R Connect Services. They have lot of content on R World.

Now Reliance also wanna make a brand image and not as gareebo ka phone.....lol :D

I never meant any of that :)

All i meant is that the Customer Care responds decently enuf as far as wrong charges in the bills are concerned. If u are able to point out rightly, then the amt is waived off immediately.

@chirag thnksss 4 clearing my doubt!

@rahul thnks to u too!!

well hi everyone?? kisi ka bill aya kya? lagta hai is baar mujhe sab se jyada ap sab k bills ka intezar hai!!! yaar mujhe bahut saare songs n videos download karne hain!! waiting eagrly...so shud i go 4 it??

waise toh abhi tak sabke replies dekh k lagta hai ki i shud go 4 it...but still abhi rajan's bill s due to come...i ll wait 4 him too...hmmm...anywys lets keep on posting our reviews n experiences abt rconnect freedom@night plan so tht other ppl can also clear their confusion like me!!! i ll also post my experience once i get it!(f i do so)!!

cya all!! take care

and thnkssssss

keep posting!! :)