Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mahidhar

Call History / Redial Attempts

hey ppl,

try this out ... call anybody from your contact list ... suppose u call salman and talk to him for 10 mins, it shows in ur dialled call list. now suppose u wanna call him up again and u again dial his no, and now u talk for 15 mins, the 10min call history gets replaced by the 15 min call and it shows salman only once ... what i wanna know is whether it happens to all u ppl or is it a bug on the older versions of the fone ? i wanna keep a tab on my usage ... this becomes quite irritating when i wanna call the same peron twice ina row !! ;)

yes, i think it happens to me too

one way to avoid it this would be to call the same person with different prefixes - once with the std code, once without ; or if it is a cellphone, once with the 0 and once without..

that is if you are really serious about monitoring your usage ;)

call history is normaly used for redials...so if the same number is callled again..may be for 10 times in a stretch...it will show only the latest.

hey ppl,

try this out ... call anybody from your contact list ... suppose u call salman and talk to him for 10 mins, it shows in ur dialled call list. now suppose u wanna call him up again and u again dial his no, and now u talk for 15 mins, the 10min call history gets replaced by the 15 min call and it shows salman only once ... what i wanna know is whether it happens to all u ppl or is it a bug on the older versions of the fone ? i wanna keep a tab on my usage ... this becomes quite irritating when i wanna call the same peron twice ina row !! ;)

It Surely Is Not A Bug. It's A Space Saving Feature... Remember That Te Phone Only Has 1 MB For Such Storage Including The PhoneBook.

So It Cant Store All Those Moreover In The Call Hisstory Menu There Are Only 30 Entries..

Yeah, its quite irritating. Since it can store 30 entries, it is not a memory problem to record the two calls seperately. I hope LG will fix this issue in their futures upgrades, even if it is a bug or not.

Dude, it's like that in all mobiles. see if you redial a particular no. for many times, when you coulnt getting the line, what will happen, tha same no. will be in all your dialing list. so you lose those previous ones.

So dialed list is the convenience for redialling.

It also happens on the Kyocera so its not a bug but a feature for saving space as mentioned earlier.

How about SMS 1234 with UNBILL daily or use RWorld to check your unbilled amount?

Seems to work fine for me.

Unless you don't trust their billing systems at all in which case its your word against their and guess who's going to win?

:rolleyes:

You guys are talking about dialled calls ...but in my phone i notice that the same problem exists in the recieved calls list!!! If some one calls me twice or more, i see only the latest entry. Now surely this is not an intentional space saving feature? :confuse:

And this same feature/bug isn't for the Missed Calls (LG2030)! How dumb!

now that u've mentioned it, Chirag ... thinking of it, i think the LG programers have something wrong somewhere :lol: for a person who wants to keep a tab on his bills, this overwriting or space saving feature is total havoc ... cant understand why they had to remove the overwrite feature in the missed calls list :P i mean, how does it matter how many missed calls a person gives ? its definately less important than received or dialled calls ...

Aslong as u r not sharing the phone with ur friend, who makes std calls then erases it, which he dialed or just make one more short call the same person to show u that he just talked less. :-)

I consider usage minutes more important than others.

The Dumpest thing in RD2030 is "Total Call duration" it shows all the outgoing as well as incoming calls. Even the timer starts when the phone ringing at other side.

There is no way to check the usage minutes for DAPO users ( who gets 400 minutes free talk time :-) )

Do Some one can through light in this?

Could some one tell me what its like in other phones? Well, RD 2030 is my 1st phone ...havent really used others.

I think the best option is to let the user decide how we wants it ...should be a way to toggle it! :lol: