Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
deeraj

R-connect Adventures

hello guys,

how do you feel about r-connect service?

i have bitter experience with them - both with cc guys and r-connect.

i cant believe r-connect is working fine for you all.

post your honest feedbacks here, plz.

no rconnect is not bad as for as internet on mobile is concerned (atleast in india) the service is just good since the beginning (i have used the service in more than one circle), i am using this service since the beginning. The speeds depend on many factors. We have no other better choice in india, if we want to use net on the move. I have many friends who find Rconnect a best combination with their Laptops. We should not compare rconnect with broadband.

Please post your RConnect problem here Deeraj. Instead of asking other people to bit*ch about it! :D

Maybe someone here can help resolve your problem.

Well Rconnect is a wonderful service. Better than GPRS. More importantly we have a forum where we can discuss our problems and our experiences. So please post your problem here and let's find out wht can be done.

Criticizm hardly helps.

No doubt Rconnect is good, But the problem at the service. I was seriousll planning to change my ISP just because of thebitter experiences i had with Rconnect this past month. The actual download speed was around 0.2-0.3kbps. i was forced to refresh every page atleast 6-7 times to view it. This continues for 16 days inthe past month. And there was no one to help me out untill i sent emails to chairman's office.

So my point is that Rconnect is a good service in itself. But when it comes to customer care and after sales service.......thats the part needed to be improved.

Please post your RConnect problem here Deeraj. Instead of asking other people to bit*ch about it! ;)

Maybe someone here can help resolve your problem.

49238[/snapback]

In my blog, I explained every problem I faced. I dont want to write one more time.

Anyway, thanks for your care.

My waiver request was approved after 60 days of waiting.

But reliance ask me to pay the entire rental amount even for the disconnection period. i.e. Rs.1500/- for having a dead line.

Mailed again to chairman office and waiting for their response.

Hope everything will end soon.

Tonight ie 15 jan 12am i faced a strange problem was not able to connect to R connect my computer was not going from the verifying to registering screen I tried several times rang RCC but he told problem in my data cable or mobile (those a***oles) this thing I faced for one hour and am now online at 1am

Suggestions to Reliance:

* hire the engineers with strong technical skills

* improve the customer care section

* stop telling lies to hide their inablity

No doubt Rconnect is good, But the problem at the service. I was seriousll planning to change my ISP just because of thebitter experiences i had with Rconnect this past month. The actual download speed was around 0.2-0.3kbps. i was forced to refresh every page atleast 6-7 times to view it. This continues for 16 days inthe past month. And there was no one to help me out untill i sent emails to chairman's office.

So my point is that Rconnect is a good service in itself. But when it comes to customer care and after sales service.......thats the part needed to be improved.

I absolutely agree with Jayant, I believe that more than improving on the technical aspects, Reliance should very much spent some sessions with their customer care cell so that they are trained professionally to address customer issues faster and with less harassment to the customers. Coming to Rconnect, I believe as far as on the move internet connection in India is concerned, Rconnect is pretty good.

Jaideep

Suggestions to Reliance:

* hire the engineers with strong technical skills

Lucent takes care of reliance network and server

problem is from customer care side

Great newssss.....

surrendered my rim landline on yesterday to the collection agency people.

He got me waiver for the disconnection period.

Im really happy now!