Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
supernova

Bulk Sms Via Reliance Phone Attached To Pc

Can anybody guide me on how to program the SMSC on a cdma handset so that it can receive SMS from RIM. I have a new handset that does not receive SMS but can send it. I have configured it for the RIM network.

For receiving SMS U dont want to program SMSC on your phone

Hey, which Software do u guys use to connect to mobile from ur PC. I have had a data cable for a long time which works fine with Nokia 6020 on Airtel, and fits in Nokia 2280 of RIM. But, i dont have any other software to work on it. I have been searching for it for a long time. I dont know whether this is the right place for this, but if there is any Nokia 2280 user who connects his phone to pc, please tell me which software are u using and where can i get it.

Thanks

Not sure .. but i guess Oxygen or Mobi should help (I am not much of a Nokia fan :D (sorry)

Cheers

Ashok

Which Cable do you own RohitRocker,Pls Use DKU2 cable it works flawlessly without ne drivers installed for pc automatically detected d phone & installed by WinXp.Both Dku 5 & CA-42 dosent work for me.I hav tested d above all with nk 6235.

Edited by amitbt22

I use CA 42 cable. On connecting it with the phones, they display - 'Data Enhancement Attached'. Upon Connecting it to the PC, Nokia PC Suite displays- 'Nokia 2280 connected' for just 2 seconds before it shows 'Phone Disconnected'. But it works fine for Nokia 6020, which is on Airtel.

Hey Ashok, i have tried Oxygen Phone Manager and MobiMB long back. They are potatoes :rolleyes: . They didnt even detect the cable.

Hi Rohit,

I had a PC Suite specially for N2280 ,by which i used to transfer ringtones, edit contacts,But it has been a long time. I would search my comp i post here the software.Hope i would find it soon.

Is it possible to send sms fromPC by connecting Nokia 3125 with Nokia PC Suite 6.7?

-Goelji

Guys yes this possible to send sms from pc using nokia handset (confirmed with 6235 and 6255), but you need a software named "Oxygen phone manager II for Nokia mobiles V 2.8" please note this is diffrent from Oxygen phone manager for Series 60 handsets.

You may experience it by downloading from www.oxygenphonemanager.com the trial version. Now problem - i have this trial version but i am searching c***k for it, i request to you all please help and let us enjoy reliance sms facility to its full extent

A guy is seelling softwares for sending sms from pc to mobile keeping a reliance mobile as modem/connected to pc.

see this. IS THIS REALLY POSSIBLE ?

Reliance CDMA Bulk SMS Desktop Application

Now Send SMS through Reliance CDMA Phone connected to PC via Data Cable using our Reliance CDMA SMS Software.

You get the following features while Sending Reliance CDMA SMS via our Gateway which you DONT get from Reliance CDMA

No limit of sending SMS at a time.

Send hundreds of messages in a go!

All features of a regular SMS Software but delivery through Reliance CDMA SMS

Reliance CDMA SMS Gateway Also Available. Call us for details.

You may face issues using some models of Reliance LG, Nokia CDMA Phones to send SMS using Software. You may use our recommended phones only for best performance.

You can use Dhirubhai Ambani Pioneer Offer in which SMS is totally Free to any phone in the country along with our software and send SMS for Free!

The following features may not be Available in Reliance CDMA SMS Software

* Send Unicode SMS through Reliance CDMA SMS

* Send Flash or Blink SMS with Reliance CDMA SMS

* Send Binary content such as Ringtones, Picture messages with Reliance CDMA SMS

* Send Hindi SMS through Reliance CDMA SMS

* Choose your SenderID for sending SMS with Reliance CDMA SMS

* Change the first word of the SMS sent with Reliance CDMA SMS

* Change the speed for sending SMS that Reliance CDMA provides

he quotes RS, 10000 for it.

well if he can make. i guess any1 here also can make that :)

If you have more info on this. post here

poof... Rs.10,000 for a PC interface software just to send SMS is too much !

well if anyone is buying let me know. :)

well if anyone is buying let me know. :)

hi

i would like/risk to buy one

what are the contact details of the seller?

tia

-Nilesh

If u want I can give that software for 9000/-

If u want I can give that software for 9000/-

FREE MEIN DENA CHAHOGE ?? :)

RIM has removed the Messaging from PC feature in their 6255. Whereas I was able to send and receive messages in my Nokia N90 thru GSM providers very easily.

For those people using unlimited SMS packages may find this facility very useful; which for some reason is denied for Nokia 6255 handset owners.

i am too interested in purchasing .. pl contact me

ashokjp : can u provide seller information here or thru pm

I dont think these type of softwares are solutions we are discussing about. It is possible to send messages on web. Its just matter of catch hold of SMS servers. Ofcourse I have not come across such servers but my frnd had made small utility which can send free SMS to any GSM mobile. Same is possible for CDMA.

The software Ashokjp mentioned uses *your* phone's connection to send SMS via AT commands. So you will be billed depending upon the SMS you have sent through the software, accroding to your tariff plan.

To send SMS via the web (HTTP) or using a software without using your phone/connection, you would need access to a SMS gateway, which could be charged or free per SMS, depending upon the operator.

Somebody can try to download the Message express(SMS to many) application and see how they are using that to send SMS

I saw the Demo of it, This software works great. First time in my life I saw a sms has been sent from PC to mobile through Reliance india mobile phone connected to the PC. It can be used for bulk SMS also.

Sajok, u seem to be from mumbai. Lets gather all the mumbai members at the next mumbai meet and see the demo of this software! Wat say guys?? Can we have your contact number, sajok?