Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sajokj

All About Lg 6230 - Neat !

LG 6230 is really waste.

i purchased it and after 2 hrs changed it with Nokia 6235.

I got 6230 for 7650/-

GOt 6235 for 7900/-

DON"T opt for 6230.

hi saurav

i am still waiting to know why did u opt for 6235 .... if u wanna go for card then u have no choice

Someone has already mentioned if u want quality go for 6235 and if quantity go for 6230.

Rworld is very poorly supported on LG 6230.

for 6230 budget goes up very high u need data cable and minisd card abt 2500-3000 (other than handset) needs to be spent on it. Even MiniSd card is not supported by most of other handsets. Budget comes to be around 11000/- :blink: which is useless when you see quality of 6230.

"Nokia provides a good battery back up as compared to LG". I am using Nokia for 1st time and I agree with it. :P

Hi there was a post by some one which gave a PDF file for MP3 downloading process.

In the basic requirement section it mention's U require "LGUSB MODEMDRIVER_Eng_Ver_4.5"

where do i get it from, does it comes with the data cable with bundled software???

Any help????

Someone has already mentioned if u want quality go for 6235 and if quantity go for 6230.

here quantity n quality have tremendous difference. only internal memory of 6235 can have no comparison with option of external card in 6230

Rworld is very poorly supported on LG 6230.

practically how much does anyone use r-world after getting paid

for 6230 budget goes up very high u need data cable and minisd card abt 2500-3000 (other than handset) needs to be spent on it. Even MiniSd card is not supported by most of other handsets. Budget comes to be around 11000/- :) which is useless when you see quality of 6230.

i bought 256 mimi sd card for 1200 . cable for 200 . budget remained well under 10 k. this is a good price when u go in for mp3 songs n videos.

u r right mimi sd card not supported by many others . but still common ones like nokia 7610.

"Nokia provides a good battery back up as compared to LG". I am using Nokia for 1st time and I agree with it. :lol:

def. on battery front , nokia 6235 has no comparison to lg6230

But R world is always best supported on LG phones.

Why is this phone an exception if it is one?

and what all features are/are not present in R world on this handset?

Thats right amit !

Hi there was a post by some one which gave a PDF file for MP3 downloading process.

In the basic requirement section it mention's U require "LGUSB MODEMDRIVER_Eng_Ver_4.5"

where do i get it from, does it comes with the data cable with bundled software???

Any help????

Yes, it should be in the CD that comes with the data cable.

Any help????

The software is now available in reliance info website.

http://www.relianceinfo.com/webapp/Infocom...nectdetails.jsp

you can purchase usb data cable from ebay for Rs.300

I've tested LG 6230 with USB cable and its software from www.lgmobiles.com.

For movies lg6230 is a waste, it plays nothing what we expect no 3gp, .avi, real player nothing. It just plays its only format. Its Software does not support transferring mp3 files. What the hell they have made the phone and selling in the market. It just has looks rest all is useless.

If u purchase a sd card u can just view pics and mp3. I see no point purchasing it, I think I should have gone for nokia, though It has low memory but u can utilize it. U spend Rs.8000 mobile + 1300for card + 400 card reader + 350 for cable = Rs.10050/- and what is this u get........

Mine LG6230 is for sale absolutely new only 2 days old. Pls contact

sanjoe

At what price you want to sell the phone ? Can you contact me on 0 9 3 7 2 4 0 5 1 2 9 ?

Apart from MP3 what other sound formats are supported in LG 6230 ? :clap:

Friends i read all rewiev on LG6230 but friends really it's very goo handset it's actually price is Rs7999. i know very well because i m already sales 4 set of this Model i m Store Manger Here at Reliance Web World Express it's Cool set with MP3, Camara, SD card, Video Capture, video download and Mnay more u can esaily Download MP3 songs and many more with the help of DATA cable easily Aviable on all Assesories Shop's on price of just Rs. 400. freinds it's good handset launched by LG.

Dear Monty,

Pls go through the posts and u will come to know why 6230 is not preferred......Guess ur WWE wont be getting stock of N6235 from distributor tieups at the lower end price and thats the reason why u prefer 6230 :clap:

Dear Monty,

Pls go through the posts and u will come to know why 6230 is not preferred......Guess ur WWE wont be getting stock of N6235 from distributor tieups at the lower end price and thats the reason why u prefer 6230 :D

Eg-jactly!

Even Reliance prefers to sell LG bcz they get beter margins.

nokia believes in direct selling so likely nothing to Reliance.

Even Reliance prefers to sell LG bcz they get beter margins.

nokia believes in direct selling so likely nothing to Reliance.

thats right nokia believes in direct selling . but i suppose service centre is also a factor . there are lg service centre almost everywhere . but nokia doesn't have

Well,d concept i hav dat d product quality of ne company is not upto d mark, hav more service centres.This is because of d fact i beleive dat sony & panasonic electronics hav very less service centres because they r d no 1 universal quality brands till date.the above statement may be correct or may not be. :lol:

Edited by amitbt22

may be you are right . but having a service centre is a sense of security

Can some1 tell me which audio and video formats(and picture/image formats) are supported by 6230? ;)

and is it possible to install any media players? <_<

THNX :)

LG 6230 over all as compared to Nokia 6235, is a better handset. In looks, features and ex-mem card -6230 is a better choice, because we RIM users don't have much to choose from. Only draw back in 6230 is that it does not gives much flexibility in installing softwares or moving around in the phone. Moreover in sound quality 6230 has 32 chords as compared to 16 inh nokia 6235, thus more clear sound.

I copied 40 MP3 files to sd card through card reader but on viewing the list on cell, it only displayed 21, again I re-writed my sd card with 40 files this time it showed 27 and again i tried then it showed only 15. i don't know where is the problem. SD card is also ok, there is no problem in it. But why thats happening, its still uncleared to me.

If anyone has an idea pls tell.

san

LG 6230 can just do what it is made to do. Its just made to do as specified, you can't alter it. But whatever it can do and whatever it does - it does in style. Thats it!

ONE WORD - Don't expect too much from it except for features given. If you are satisfied with the features given on the box - the phone is just for you.

san

Must be able to read only specific codec , Bitrate or frequency.so files dat match d criteria is shown.hav u copied d same files always or different.

yeah buddy there is a specific song thatdoes not play onmy phone as well though all others play well.

I dont know whats wrong with it, maybe some codec probs

I think codec is less responsible for dat, only d bitrate specifically & Hz dat it encoded along with channels :)

Edited by amitbt22

hey SANJOE,

I wanted to know that which video format is supported by 6230 and have you tried downloading any videos?

and can we set images from mem card as wallpapers?

pls reply because i am planning to buy it and my basic needs are MP3,videos,lots of memory to store them

and lots of images so is to good for me?

thanks.