Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sajokj

All About Lg 6230 - Neat !

:P can somebody tell me how i can download MP3 and picture clips can any body help me please i trying this from serial cable.. ican access internet on it but cant download else things. and also want to about price of data cable.

Thanks for the update!

Did you manage to play MP3, hows the camera (how much mega pixel) can we take prints ?

Dhiraj M.

Yes you can play MP3. Camera resolution is low.It is probably 0.3Megapixel

Did you manage to play MP3, hows the camera (how much mega pixel) can we take prints ?

Dhiraj M.

if yes then how can we download mp3 songs and play them apart from using sd card?

Thanks for the update!

Dhiraj M.

The camera might be of 0.3 megapixel but the pictures are good. I got 6230 4 days back.

i am confused as to how to load mp3 songs in the phone (is it possible without mini SD card ?)

Can someone pls share the video quality for the handset....if someone can pls post one up here!

No way...6230 does not and cannot support FM

MP3 player in 6230 is very fine. Sound quality is also very good. But only negative point is that when we are listening to MP3 player & if any call of sms comes, it disconnects mp3 player & can not start again in continuity. We hv to again start full mp3 player with selecting songs

Can anyone tell me whether we can download movie files from pc to phone also?

regards

Niranjan

<TWO TOPICS MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE RELIANCE LG RD 6230 . I WANTED TO ASK THT WHT IS THE PRICE OF ITS 512 MEMOR CARD AND WHT IS THE COST OF ITS DATA CABLE .....AND I CANNOT FIND ANY OPTION OF RINGTONES OR WALLPAPERS IN R-WORLD .

PLZ HELP

THANKING YOU

DEEPAK

hey deepak why are you shouting to know the cost.

cool man you can get 512 sd around 1300-1400 .

data cable around 250-350.

I enquired in Web World at Ameerpet .They told me the cost of 512 MB SD card as 1400/-And the handset price as 8200. It is too costly in my view

I enquired in Web World at Ameerpet .They told me the cost of 512 MB SD card as 1400/-And the handset price as 8200. It is too costly in my view

The price quoted for Mini SD cards are gray market without any warranty.They may be used one also.

my parents have just bought lg rd 6230 frm pune....and they are not able to receive mms and sms on their phone. when they went to reliance web world people told them to go to service center...and there the people told tht they have to change the mother board......they just bought the phone day befre yesterday. when they asked to replace the handset reliance people denied it.

its the mistake of reliance to give defected piece..where should i complain? plz help......

Go to the WW and shout and ask them to get you to the circle customer care stock coordinator....

If LG cant help, he will...

Else, better go to the town office and c the customer care incharge...

my parents have just bought lg rd 6230 frm pune....and they are not able to receive mms and sms on their phone. when they went to reliance web world people told them to go to service center...and there the people told tht they have to change the mother board......they just bought the phone day befre yesterday. when they asked to replace the handset reliance people denied it.

its the mistake of reliance to give defected piece..where should i complain? plz help......

Since it is only one day old, ask the LG Service center guys to replace it under Warrentee, free of cost.

First give it a try..........probably they would do it.

IMO the UI of 6230 is simply brain dead...

Whenever the phone rings , you see a popup on the display showing the service area.

This blocks the caller's number and name. And you have to wait for a few secs for it to go, before you can decide you want to take this call or not.

Extremely irritating.

I couldn't get MMS working with my 6230 (sent from web portal with a jpeg, and no audio).

I don't have a memory card yet... could this be the reason ?

Can someone with 6230 verify that MMS are indeed working for them.

[For me it recieves the message, but fails while saving it].

I can send you a test MMS if you can post/PM your mobile number.

Since it is only one day old, ask the LG Service center guys to replace it under Warrentee, free of cost.

First give it a try..........probably they would do it.

i asked thm but they r not ready to replace te handset... they r saying tht they will replace the motherboard

Edited by Chirag

i asked thm but they r not ready to replace te handset... they r saying tht they will replace the motherboard
Replacing the motherboard should be fine dude... its as good as getting a new handset!

Na re...why to settle it up with a replacement..get a new one....

i agree with chirag,

replacing the motherboard is as good as a new handset. just go and get it.

Enjoy !

Regards

i agree with chirag,

replacing the motherboard is as good as a new handset. just go and get it.

Enjoy !

Regards

That is the point, it would be as good as new.

And also, I don't think they claim their warrentee policy to be of "Unconditional Replacement", so they would first try to repair/replace the component, and only if it does not solve the rpoblem, do they replace the entire set. Generally also, this is valid for any brand of electronics goods.

I feel...why to have a defective one replaced when u can get a new one...Why....

After all, LG guys are humans too....One of my collegue had given his handset for repairing at LG...those *******s replaced his motherboard with an old one...we came to know cause we opened up the instrument after getting it back from LG!!..they incorrigbly gave a replacement "of the handset" with a new one as soon as we had approached them and started to make an issue!!......dont know how they made it supported with Reliance network....but thats a fact!

I checked in dombivili in one shop about this mobile. I found that phone over there. They informed me the rate as 8300/- and also Memory is 128 MB not 256 MB. and screen is very small conpaired to Nokia. I didnt like it, Its does have good finish and no Infrared and bluetooth and FM. Then Why we need to go for it. It dont worth for the money we pay. Let's wait for some thing good.

And the funny thing is, all over chennai web world, there is not even a Single demo set to look around the screen, etc.. As a DAPO customer there was a discount of Rs.500 + 1200 Talk time.

Still the offer & Set features doesn't look attractive, moreover, the set will be worth for mp3 if you buy only MINI SD.. How much is that one ??

In short not worth 8,000..

Look for alternative.

Edited by devarajan