Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sajokj

All About Lg 6230 - Neat !

That feature is there to save Power. Why would u always want it to be on?

Can anybody please tell me how to convert .mjp to .avi or some other format that can be played in any PC? I am not much interested in MJPEG, M-JPEG, Motion JPEG, CODEC, ... blah..blah...

Just the app!

Thanks!

I also purchased a LG RD 6230 instrument paying 7,500/- (Rupees Rs.500/- instant discount and Rs.1200/- to be refundable over a period of one year @ Rs.100/- pm). R-world is not working properly. I was told it is on BREW platform. The platform is claimed to be superior to JAVA. The R-world menu has also directory of all Reliance subscribers. But the thing doesn't work. It says refine your search and the instrument starts rebooting. Phone book with 2000 entries is quite large. Camer and Video functions are good. The colours are bright. The problem is with only R-world where many menus either doesn't exist (like ringtones, wall papers and screen savers) or don't function properly. I am told for downloading each applciation, payment is to be made. That is the reason why when I checked up my unbilled account, it showed an astonishing figure. Care has to be exercised on that front. Will somebody throw some light on the BREW platform and when RIM make it fully functional ?

Thanks,

Edited by Vishal Gupta

Will somebody throw some light on the BREW platform and when RIM make it fully functional ?

Search...search and search the forums....

Will somebody throw some light on the BREW platform and when RIM make it fully functional ?

Search...search and search the forums....

even u cant download ringtone from 8888 on lg rd6230

How do I keep the display on, like LG 2030?

There's no way of keeping the display on. Anyway, if you did, it would eat up your battery in no time.

Go for N6235....but yeah if u can go in for a high end produck at approx 15K and can wait, wait for N6265, expected in march end or april!

hi!

Does anyone has any idea how to get SPC code for LG 6230.

My 6230 is just 4 days old. Since yesterday i dun know what has happened bpoth my i/c and o/g calls are not going. Can anyone tell what may be possible reason. Customer care says the phone is right and service center says phone is right. Then whats wrong?

san

hi,

u please dial your mobile number from other phone. If u get a message like "please check the number what you have dialed" or "this phone is temporarly disconnected" then is a reliance issue.

If u get a message like "your phone is switched off or out of coverage area " lg service centre issue.

still if u face a prob pls mail me i can give u best solution. Bcoz I have 3 years experience with cdma, reliance and LG.

SPC cann't revealed to customer.

thanks

kid_cdma@yahoo.com

IF SOMEONE EXPLAIN..

I am always travelling remote areas..

My main use of phone is accessing Mail and News through R World.

even reading about it in the forum i foolishly purchased LG6230.

I cannot able to get NEWS menu and MESSAGE menu.

What is the way should i sell it (yesterday ie 28 feb i bought) or i should be at the mercy of RELIANCE.

kindly someone help me if there is alternative..

thanks..

Cant understand what u want dude.....u say that even when u knew that the required services are not available, u purchase the handset and on the very same day claim that the services r not available...lolz...

What i am saying..

it is advertised that Rworld working in this set..

but when i try to access this particular service it is not there..

what is the alternative..

thanks... :)

Can someone tell me where i can get silicon cover for LG RD 6230 in chennai or in india.

kindly someone help. :confuse:

Ive been using the 6230 extensively for messaging. I add custom words to the T9 dictionary by typing it in "Abc" mode and then switching over to the "T9" mode. Doing this adds the custom word to the T9 dictionary for future use.

Recently I have been having problems adding new words to the dictionary. New words that I try to save, are not being saved.

Has anyone here experienced the same problem? Is there a limit to the number of words that can be added to the built-in T9 dictionary?

Thanks in advance

:P

Just bought LG 6230 Y'Day. Its a nice handset with de features.

I was suppose 2 go for Nokia 6235 but changed my mind to LG 6230 due to mini sd facility, n believe me its a good choice I feel.

Video reco. + sound reco. + pic + mp3

yet to add mini sd card, will come up with review. Over all happy with the handset.

hola guys,

i had recenty got lg6230 handset that was really amazing mp3 sounds really cool .....but the main problem is the videos which r taken frm the phone can not be viewed frm media player. can any one suggest me frm which player i can view my videos mac jiongle player works only in mac os for windows which player would be the best to play videos please pleaseeeeeeee :unsure::unsure:

Well in ur concern u need MJPEG codec installed in ur computer & then ne avi support player will play d file.

Where do I get that

Well in ur concern u need MJPEG codec installed in ur computer & then ne avi support player will play d file.

i have both , but still not able to play - MORGAN MJEPG Compressor / decompressor.

Where do I get that

You need to download LG sync software from the website www.lgmobiles.com.The software has media player inbuilt.

NCP 512 mb card price in grey Rs .1800/-

MP3 songs are good to hear like Nokia 6255.

PC to Phone .jpegs are copied to images directory

Click here post-8697-1135450297_thumb.jpg

by the way a new mini sd card frm nehru place 512 mb is 1100 rs ..... an a 1 gb is some where round 1900 .......

hello everybody,

can i use my LG 6130 data cable(USB original) with LG 6230.

regards

abhishek

Abhishek -- you can try as it worked for me. or else you can go for USB card readers starting from Rs.300/-which can be used for faster uploading and downloading with copy & paste features. ALL THE BEST

hello everybody,

can i use my LG 6130 data cable(USB original) with LG 6230.

regards

abhishek

Abhishek -- you can try as it worked for me. or else you can go for USB card readers starting from Rs.300/-which can be used for faster uploading and downloading with copy & paste features. ALL THE BEST

Yes you can use 6130 cable for 6230

My lg 6230 software updated to SW:RD623F17 PRL :10. After that

when i am using LG Desktop when i am syncing error occurs."MFC

application caused a error and it will be closed."

what is the problem? can someone guide me? :)