Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
phone user

How To Disable Call Conect Alert

Hi Folks,

I have LG LSP - 350 Wireless CDMA phone installed. Everytime make a call it generates a sound after call is connected and same sound when I disconnect. How I can lower that sound volume or disable it.

It is not possible to switch off call connect and disconnect alert even though it is very loud and irritating. Maybe you can try with LG Service centres.

BTW, if you could get the PCSYNC prog for this phone, pl send it to me on email khs_2909@yahoo.co.in.

Thanks in Advance.

:P:confuse::lol:

Edited by khs123

It is not possible to switch off call connect and disconnect alert even though it is very loud and irritating. Maybe you can try with LG Service centres.

BTW, if you could get the PCSYNC prog for this phone, pl send it to me on email khs_2909@yahoo.co.in.

Thanks in Advance.

:lol::grin::quest:

u can check on lgmobiles.com may be u get software there

Thanks in Advance.

:clap::help::ph34r:

u can check on lgmobiles.com may be u get software there

No help from LG also, their website does not have any info on this SW. I emailed to their helpline and got a reply after three reminders over one month that LG does not provide PCSYNC for FWPs at all. See how wonderful their website and their helplines are as compared to Nokia's.

I sometimes think that LG and Reliance Infocomm are the one and the same.

Thanks anyway and keep enjoying Reliance.

Edited by khs123